Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Uprising Tension

[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!

Chapter 2 - Uprising Tension

Chapter 2 - Uprising Tension
Disclaimer: I dont own the Naruto series; if I did then Naruto would become extremely overweight by eating too much ramen XD

Thought

Dialogue

'Inner Sakura thoughts

Emphasis

Authoress Note:

At the very beginning of my story they are 12/13 just like in the series but there will be time skips. The rest of the pairings are a secret, there are many love triangles thats all Im going to say. I really like a slow paced romance so Im not going to rush into things.

Ok on with chappie two, SASUKE VS NARUTO WOOHOO!

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!



Chapter Two: Uprising Tension

By: Destiny R.

Sasukes onyx eyes focused on Naruto and only him, it seemed as though everything had suddenly disappeared, leaving them in an atmosphere of tension. He finally had enough, Naruto advanced towards his opponent with his agile speed, aiming his fist at Sasuke. But he easily jerked his head, dodging Narutos lethal attack. Punch after punch, Sasuke effortlessly blocked each one proving his point that this fight was a total waste of his precious time.

 Is this the best you can do, Naruto? What happened to all that confidence you had earlier? However this caused Naruto to growl.

He decided that it was now his turn to take the offense and with that, Sasuke landed a forceful blow onto Narutos stomach. His eyes shot wide, realizing what had just occurred. Naruto used a substitution justu, a lone log lying on the grass proved that evidently.

 I dont have time for a game of hide n seek, where did that loser get to now? Sasuke asked himself as he examined his surroundings with great detail.

He would have used his Sharingan but he felt it was not necessary considering he was fighting an idiot and that would consume too much chakra. Truth be told, he was pretty exhausted from the intense training that he had endured all day long. The young Uchiha was far too arrogant for his own good, maybe that would be his downfall.

A sly smirk crept up his face, his eyes still gleaming of azure in confidence. Naruto collected three shurikens in his hands, flinging them at Sasuke. Instantly the whirl of the weapon could be heard. Sasuke spotted the incoming shurikens and skillfully canceled the attack with his own. With one swift movement, Naruto abandoned his hiding place and began motioning a hand seal.

 KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!

He muttered inwardly seeing the effect of his rivals technique but was ready to take on anything Naruto could throw at him, after all he was an Uchiha. Sasuke smirked.

 Hah try beating this Sasuke-teme each of the Narutos spat out while surrounding the raven-haired boy.

Sasuke felt a bit frustrated at the fact that Naruto actually believed that his simple jutsu would defeat him. Although Naruto mastered the technique, he knew that Naruto couldnt maintain it. One of the ten Narutos charged at him and made an attempt to tackle Sasuke. However with great ease Sasuke kicked the clone aside and then a small cloud of smoke formed, causing Sasuke to lose sight of a clone.

 Where did he go? There were ten of them, I kicked one that makes nine but then theres only seven. No doubt the eighth one is hiding somewhere just waiting to catch me off guard, I wont let that happen. Sasuke thought to himself as he jumped away from the cloud, still being in mid-air.

KATON: GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU!

A burst of flame crept towards the group, although the shadow clones tried to escape the attack only three Narutos remained. Luck appeared to be on Sasukes side, seeing that a small fire was on his targets rear end. Most importantly is was the real Naruto.

AHH MY @$$ IS ON FIRE AHH! Naruto frantically screamed as he and the remaining clones tried to put out the fire.

From afar the silver haired sensei and pink haired kunoichi sweat dropped anime style and shamefully watched the idiotic behavior of the blonde.

NARUTO STOP, DROP AND ROLL! yelled Sakura and Naruto quickly did what she suggested.

Meanwhile Sasuke didnt hesitate to get rid of the other clones, catching them off guard he knocked them to the ground but little did he know that there was still a lone shadow clone lurking nearby, waiting for the opportunity to strike. Naruto panted heavily and sluggishly rose to his feet, causing Sasuke to smirk.

 I win again, loser

IM NOT GIVING UP YET, NO WAY! BESIDES I STILL HAVE TO GET YOU BACK FOR BURNING ME." Naruto raised his fist high."BELIEVE IT!

The sun could be just seen ever so slightly on the horizon, giving a nearby stream a stunning glow. A large gust of wind arose, rustling the leaves as the two boys listened to their heavy breathing. Sasuke noticed that his rival was wearing an over-confident expression, he just let anger wash over him. He clenched his fists while Naruto made a charge at him unaware that this was just a distraction from the shadow clone that had suddenly appeared behind Sasuke. To his surprise, Sasuke was caught off guard and was sent soaring through the air, making him take an increased impact against a tree. Naruto let out a weak chuckle.



The cherry blossom made an attempt to dart towards her fallen comrade but was stopped by Kakashi when he grabbed her wrist. " I wouldn't do that if I was you".

" Sensei...you have to stop this, can't you see they are too tired to keep fighting!" she argued back while the silver haired jounin remained silent.



Sasuke, who was rising from the ground wipped away blood from his lip as he threw daggers at the golden haired boy. If looks could kill Naruto would be dead.

Naruto undid his jutsu forcing the single clone to vanish in a cloud of smoke. He rested his hands on his thighs as he looked over to Sasuke.

'Damn it I don't have enough chakra left but I won't let that stop me' he thought, seeing that the stubborn Uchiha was reaching for a kunai and he quickly did the same. Her sea green eyes widen at the sight, she hated seeing her teammates fight like this.

"YAMETE!" Sakura cried out as she sprinted towards two.

"Sakura-chan..." Naruto whispered to himself, fully concerned about the kunoichi.

"That's enough training for one day besides if you two continue it's a high possibilty that you would both deplete your chakras and die as the result." stated Kakashi while he watched Naruto gulp."We wouldn't want that now would we" he continued, instantly the sensei appeared beside Naruto.

Naruto blinked in confusion." What the..how did you do that sensei? You was over there now you're here!" The jounin sighed at his student's words. " That doesn't matter right now, but what does matter is that you've improved Naruto."

" HAH I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING HOKAGE. BELIEVE IT!"

" You know compare to the others you're a little bit weird."

" Oh yeah the only thing weird here is your hair cut."



Meanwhile the cherry blossom moved onward towards Sasuke, who was currently dusting himself off. An angry frown surfaced upon Sasuke's handsome features.

"Sasuke-kun are you okay?" asked Sakura with worry. He turned to face the young kunoichi, giving her his famous glare."I'm fine".

She smiled and nodded at his words. Obnoxious Naruto quickly ran towards to the other members of squad seven.

"HEY LET'S ALL GO EAT AT ICHIRAKU'S RAMEN SHOP!"

" No way, I'm going home. It's amazing that you still have the strength to yell out like that" retorted Sakura as she poked Naruto.

"It would be a very smart move to rest Naruto the same goes for all of you kids. Tommorow's training is going to even more intense." stated the sensei, earning some dumbfounded stares from the Sakura and Naruto, while Sasuke let out a 'Hn!'.

"...More training"mutteredthe pink haired girl. ' WHAT IS KAKASHI TRYING TO DO WORK US DEATH?' shrieked Inner Sakura, while balling a fist.

'Well it would be a great opportunityto improve for the upcoming Chuunin Exams. Don't tell me your not up for the challenge, things like this usually get you all fired all'

' Of course I am, I'm just..'

' Tired?'

' No way! What makes you say that?'

' Who do you think you're kidding? Just admit it you're too exhausted to even argue back'

'AM NOT!'

'ARE TOO!'

'Ugh...I'll come back to bother you some more later'

' You always say that. Geez...what a pain the a-'

She stopped when she heard the voice of her crush.



"And what exactly are we going to be doing?" The raven haired genin questioned Kakashi.

"I'm not saying"

"WHAT...WHY NOT?" The ramen-lover screamed out almost causing the girl to fall backwards from his loud outburst.

"Let's just say it's a secret" A mischievious grin came across the sensei's face which was unseen by the others due to his mask.

Naruto supported his hands behind his head, focusing his gaze on Kakashi and becoming fustrated with him. He was desperate to know the training that was mentioned a moment ago and how was it more intense than today's training as everyone was heading home, when they reached their home they almost immediately fell asleep.



The next day finally arrived. It was warm and the air smelled fresh and clean like always. The sunlight gently awakened the sleeping kunoichi, who was tangled up beneath the bedsheets and numerous plushies.Taking the slumber away, the cherry blossom stretched and rubbed her drowsy eyes.

"Sakura wake up, you're going to be late" Mrs. Haruno called out right outside her bedroom door, knocking.

"Alright alright, I'm up" Sakura yawned.

In a rapid pace, Sakura ascented and made her bed then stiffly headed to bathroom to get ready.



20 Minutes Later...

She took a quick bite of her toast , then trudged towards the front door.

"Bye mom" said Sakura.

"Have a nice day Sakura" replied Mrs. Haruno as she sweetly smiled at her daughter, waving.

Sakura made her way past the empty streets of Konoha, heading towards squad seven's meeting place which was the bridge. When she reached it, she felt reliefed that she wasn't the only person late. Her sensei, Kakashi seemed to be tardy...once again, but that didn't bother her this time. Sakura was desperately tired. She immediately threw herself against the railing, Sakura didn't notice it at first but Naruto and Sasuke were having another arguement. She sweatdropped at the sight.

"Sasuke you bastard, stop thinking you're better than me!" howled the blonde genin while he shot Sasuke a lethal glare. The two boys didn't even know that Sakura had arrived, leaving them in a concentrated dimension of eye contact for what seemed like an eternity.

"Dumbass" sneered Sasuke, obviously annoyed. He turned away from Naruto to disregard his rival and soon noticed that the kunoichi was watching them.

"Ohayou Sasuke-kun" She waved and flushed red seeing that her crush's eyes were on her. Sasuke rolled his eyes after and said Ohayou to her.

" HEY SAKURA-CHAN WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!"

" Not so loud Naruto, it's like six o'clock in the morning, can't you be quiet for once. Sheesh." replied a irritated Sakura as she covered her ears.

"Gomen nasai Sakura-Chan" said Naruto, in a much softer tone.

At that moment, Kakashi appeared in a cloud of smoke, Sasuke was the first to acknowledge him. Sakura was far too busy lecturing Naruto to notice that their sensei had came. It didn't take long though, Naruto and Sakura soon turned away from each other and started yelling about Kakashi being late again.

"Good Morning kids, sorry but I got lost in a path called life" he said as he nervously rubbed the back of his head.

"YOU LIAR!" both Naruto and Sakura exclaimed accusingly while Sasuke just let out a sigh and soon opened his mouth to speak. It was almost a daily routine for the screaming double to lecture their sensei.

"Kakashi what are we doing today?" He put his hands into his pockets, by the look in his onyx eyes you could tell that he was really looking forward to the difficult training that his sensei spoke of the day before. The other two students looked at Kakashi, waiting for him to reply.

"Hmm...let's see now.What had I planned for you guys today? I can't remember."

The silver haired said as he scratched his head, receiving a stare of disapproval from Sasuke. Meanwhile the kunoichi's eyes lit up like green diamonds, she was thrilled to hear that Kakashi forgot the plans for today. Naruto was in total shock but that suprisement quickly changed to anger.

"YOU CAN'T REMEMBER! WHAT KIND OF SENSEI ARE YOU? complained Naruto, being completely irritated at the fact that Kakashi forgot something so important like this.

A sinister smirk crept on Kakashi's face, he stuffed one hand into his pouch reaching out for a certain object. This however attracted attention to him, the others carefully watched, wondering what their sensei was about to take out.Then their answer finally came seeing that Kakashi's favorite novel was once again in his hand which made the three apprentice's pissed off.

"SENSEI! Why are you reading that book, you're supposed to be training us"

Sasuke began to feel really annoyed with Kakashi's irresponsible behavior.

"If you're not going to train us then give a mission and it better not be one of those crappy missions where we have to clean and stuff. I want action and a real challenge!" Naruto continued as Kakashi turned to the next page of Icha Icha Paradise. He was more interested in reading his book than teaching his students.

"I've been thinking you guys trained a lot lately. Why don't you all take a break for today?"

The genins were taken by suprise at Kakashi's words and unsure if he really meant it. After all that boasting about the intense training, he was just going to send them back home.

"Ahem...you can all go home, do I have to repeat myself again?"

"You're just trying to get rid of us" retorted Naruto.

"Now why would I do that"

"This is pointless I'm leaving" Sasuke rudely interuppted their converstaion as he walked away from the bridge. Sakura snapped back to reality seeing that Sasuke was departing and called out after him."Wait up Sasuke-kun"

"Hn?"

"Anou...Sasuke-kun I was wondering if we could train together and make the team stronger...if it's not too much trouble"

Sakura stared down at the ground, taking much interest in it. Sasuke looked at her with curiousity in his eyes. She was really determined to improve her skills even if it was only a little bit, before entering in the Chuunin Exams. She was fully aware of skills she didn't possess and to make things worse the girl was rapidly slipping away from Naruto and Sasuke's level.

Her appearance continued to be weak and unrelieable through their point of view, she was someone who they always had to protect. The only thing she had going for herself was that she had complete control over her chakra besides that she useless.

She inhaled deeply and dropped her shoulders in defeat. Sometimes she wished that he wasn't a man of a few words, but he did have his reasons though, right.She did her best to avoid his gaze, fearing to see his usual ice cold expression when he would reject her again.

What had crossed her mind to think that the boy would actually try to help her become stronger, he was too self-centered. Why would he care about some girl? He had better things to do than help her out like learning a new technique and getting one step closer to accomplishing his revenge. Sure her sensei, Kakashi did train her but he mostly focused all his attention on both her teammates, maybe he was aware of all that potiental they had in their grasp, who knows.

"Hn"

"Uhh...what does 'hn' mean, is that a no?" she asked in a sadden tone as she slowly lifted her head to see the notorious member of the Uchiha clan.

When she stopped to think about it, 'hn', 'hn!', or 'hn?' were Sasuke's perferred vocabulary because he would rather use his actions than talk. He was truly an unique character, who would rarely lose his cool unlike her that oftens panics in tight situations. Sasuke began to walk leaving Sakura behind and soon after he stopped.

"Are you coming or not?"

Sakura was in a pure state of disbelief. She didn't know how to react or what to say and she wasn't even positive if everything was real at that moment. Sasuke had agreed to help her train the thought of it sended a joyful smile across her face. Even though it wasn't much, she cherished little moments like these. Sakura was just glad that she didn't get the usual reply which was getting rejected.She quickly followed Sasuke to the training grounds.

' Hell yeah! Love wins again!' At that moment Inner Sakura threw a fist in the air energetically with hearts forming in her eyes.



Meanwhile...

Naruto began to drool at the thought of eating his favorite miso-pork ramen, Kakashi disgustedly glanced at him then back to Icha Icha Paradise.

"Mmm...ramen" said a hypnotized Naruto. The sensei sweat dropped. ' Alrighty then...it seems some things never change' he thought to himself before he vanished in a poof of smoke, leaving the ramen-lover fantasying alone at the bridge.



As Sakura and Sasuke neared to the training grounds an unknown figure, who also had eyes for the boy secretly watched the two enviously. Her electric blue orbs stood on her target who was a certain pink haired kunoichi as she remained hidden in a bush.

Who could she be?

Perhaps another rabid fan-girl?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 28, 2007, 11:39:23 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui love this story...i wanna keep reading,but i have to go to bed...dammit.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 3:18:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome I can't Beilve sasuke agreed to the training thing Sweet^^

Qing on November 25, 2006, 6:56:59 PM

Qing on
QingLovin' it too ^^

SasuSaku01 on November 18, 2006, 3:48:52 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01I'm still loving it!!

cherryblossom93 on October 1, 2006, 5:56:43 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Awesome! PLEASE write more! I hate suspense...unless I'm the one writing it....

must...read...more...big sasusaku fan...MORE!