Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Fantasies Of The Heart

[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!

Chapter 3 - Fantasies Of The Heart

Chapter 3 - Fantasies Of The Heart
Disclaimer: Im sad to say that I dont own the Naruto series; it rightfully belongs to the genius, Masashi Kishimoto.

Thought

Dialogue

Inner Sakura

Stressed

Authoress Note: Thanks a lot cherryblossom 93 for your comment I only updates because you left a review. :)

Anyways please feel free to leave any thoughts or opinions about my story and constructive criticism is always helpful. I think this chappie is sooo kawaii! Hmm...I decicided from now on I'm going to include some of the jap translations for those who are unfamiliar with Japanese.

Translations:

Kawaii: cute/adorable

Anou: well/um

Ja ne: see you

Koishii: darling/love

Ne: right? (used at the end of a sentence)

Gomen: sorry

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW

Enjoy!

Pairings:[SasuSakuNaru] Mainly [SasuSaku]



Chapter Three: Fantasies of the Heart

By: Destiny R.

Sasuke failed to notice Sakura's prescence that was trailing directly behind him. He was far more concentrated on reaching the trainings grounds or at least she thought he was. He suddenly paused and turned to face her, while Sakura stared at him in great awe. She was unsure of his intentions.

Emerald orbs steadily traveled upward making contact with onyx.

His eyes appeared to be filled with some sort of longing and warmth, which was considered as foreign to kunoichi.

It was obvious there was something different about him; just by the way he gazed at her fondly. This was exactly how she imaged with her alone time with Sasuke. The real Sasuke would Never do anything like that.

She let out a smile. This was something she always dreamed of, to be noticed, to have his full attention and now she was receiving it. How could she deny it?

Her efforts were futile

She simply couldn't, no matter how much she tried.

There was something in his eyes she couldn't resist.

She felt her cheeks heat up, seeing a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face. It belonged to no other than Uchiha Sasuke. It wasn't too long until he bent his head ever so slightly and gave his cherry blossom a tender kiss on her forehead then pulled away, tucking in some loose pink-haired strands behind her ear. With every touch he gifted her with, she felt her heart skip a beat. (Not in a perverted way, plz remember they are only 12/13 XD)

Her shining soft pink hair

Her luminous sea-foam orbs

And last but not least her angelic smile

It was true she was beautiful, like a celestial being itself.

But looks aren't everything, ne?

Sasuke leaned in and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. It seemed like his voice was so distant, so far away when in fact he was only a mere inches away. Sakura felt his hot moist breath brush against her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance of cherries.

"Koishii-"

Before she knew it a clinking sound repeatedly went off and she soon realized that shehadjust snapped out of her 'happy place'.

It was just another one of her pathetic daydreams of him again.

Lately all she could do was think of him during the daytime.

In her sleep she would have dreams about him.

End of Sakura's pathetic fantasies...(lol)



Reality...

Sakura blinked several times to become more aware of what was occurring around her. A puzzled Sasuke looked at her but his expression quickly changed cold as his onyx orbs narrowed, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Sakura. Hurry up, you're slowing me down" she winced at his harsh words and placed an apologetic smile on her face.

"Gomen Sasuke-kun"

No matter how much he tried to push her away she would always come back.

And that alone amazed him.

He didn't even know why he let her come with him to train but now he was beginning to regret it. Maybe it was because he saw great determination in her eyes when she asked him or maybe he just enjoyed her company.

Either way it would remain unknown.



The nearby mystery girl...

'What's this? Forehead is alone with Sasuke-kun...it better not be a date! Sasuke-kun can't fall for her!' she bellowed inwardly, remaining hidden in a bush and clenching his fists. When she heard Sasuke mutter cruel words to Sakura and saw her face sadden, the girl was over-joyed. 'This is perfect! For a minute I thought they were together, what a relief. That would have been terrible, Sasuke and Forehead girl, bad couple. Nows my chance to steal him away from her!'

And with that the kunoichi let her long golden locks flow freely with the wind as she undid her high ponytail. She rushed out of the bush and advanced towards Sasuke.

"Ohayou Sasuke-kun!" she beamed, causing Sasuke look in curiosity. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair seductively as the breeze blew past it She made a wink at him. 'This is it, No one can resist my sexiness'

"Oh Sasuke-kun, why don't you ditch Miss Forehead here and come on a date with me" she said in somewhat of a flirty tone.

This caused Sakura to fume furiously although she did her best to hide it. Sasuke just took a glimpse of the blonde and continued walking, talking about how annoying she was. Sakura giggled at her rival's futile attempts and followedSasuke.

' What it failed!...It NEVER fails, it didn't even affect him.' the blued eyed kunoichi then smirked. Time for plan B!'

What is that naughty girl going to do now?

To be continued...dun dun dun lol



Authoress Note: Thanks a ton for reading this chappie.Okay now for the people that are slow, if you didn't know that the so called mystery girl was Yamanaka Ino don't worry I still love ya. And with the whole hair blowing in the wind thingI got that idea from the episode during the chuunin exam in the forest where Ino does that to Neji lol



-Sighs- I just wanted to try something different since there was no romance between SasuSaku in the chap1 and 2.





PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW! AND I MIGHT JUST MAKE THE NEXT CHAPPIE LONGER! -hands out free cookies to all-

I already typed the 4th chappie but Im not going to put it unless I get a review, remember no reviews equal no updates.

Review or else I'll send my evil army of zebras to hunt you down xD

Ja ne

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 3:24:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101What is Ino going to do now?!?!?!?!

SasuSaku01 on November 18, 2006, 3:54:14 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01I'm still still lovin it!!;]

cherryblossom93 on October 1, 2006, 12:20:27 PM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Yay!free cookie! (dont send the zebras after me...their big teeth scare me...)

Luv the ch..keep writing!