Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Handsome Green Devil

[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!

Chapter 4 - The Handsome Green Devil

Chapter 4 - The Handsome Green Devil
Disclaimer: -Sighs- I still dont own Naruto



Authoresss Note: Weird..I noticed that in the previous chappies that some weird box shaped thing came during the dialogue& when I use  but it keeps showing up GRR!

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW! Thats all I ask for&

Thought

Dialogue

'Inner Sakura'

Emphasis

Japanese Dictionary

Ohayou- Good Morning

Nani? - What?

Gomen- Sorry

Kunoichi - Female Ninja

Baka - Idiot

Domo Arigatou- Thank you

Anou- Um/well

Kami- God

Last Time&

Ohayou Sasuke-kun! she beamed causing Sasuke to look in curiousity. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair seductively as the breeze blew past it; she made a wink at him. This is it, No one can resist my sexiness!

" Oh Sasuke-kun, why don't you ditch miss forehead here and come with me on a date"

This caused Sakura to fume furiously although she tried with the best of her ability to hide it. Sasuke just took a glimpse of the blonde and continued walking, talking about how annoying she was. Sakura giggled at her rivals futile attempts and trailed off after Sasuke.

What!It failed?It NEVER fails&it didnt even effect him. the blue eyed kunoichi then smirked.  Time for plan B



Chapter Four: The Handsome Green Devil

By Destiny R.

Naruto wandered aimlessly through the luscious forest pondering about the whereabouts of Sakura.

' Damn she sure gets around quickly...where did Sakura-chan go now?' The golden haired ninjaasked himself as he scratched his head. 'No doubt she's with that show off Sasuke, what's so great about him anyways. Everyone treats him like he's a celebrity or something...pfft he isn't so great, I could've beat him yesterday if it wasnt for...argh' Naruto sighed while he exited the forest and came along a pathway, following it to the training grounds.



Ino chased after him and wrapped her arms around his neck. His facial expression quickly turned to annoyance as he glared at her. You could describe her as being somewhat desperate.She chosed to ignore his glare and smiled with delight.

"I've missed you so much Sasuke-kun, with all the training it's been a while since we last met" replied the attractive kunoichi, as her cerulean orbs focused tenderly at Sasuke. Full of indignant, the flower stiffly walked towards the two.

"Ino-pig..." The blonde turned her head to look and smirked.

'If she thinks she can just come waltzing in here she has another thing coming! SHANNARO!'

" Oh Billboard brow what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be with that boyfriend of yours."

"Listen up Porky! This is the last time I'm saying this, NARUTO ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND! NOW GET OFF OF SASUKE-KUN BEFORE YOU BREAK HIS BACK!" Sakura made an attempt to pull her rival off of the dark haired boy.

"BACK OFF FOREHEAD, SASUKE-KUN IS MINE!" exclaimed Ino as she embraced him tighter, receiving death glares from both Sasuke and Sakura. Poor Sasuke felt like he was going deaf due to Ino's yelling in his ear.

' CHA! IT'S YOUR FUNERAL!' hollared Inner Sakura punching the air multiple times.

"Let go of my shirt!"she screamed as Sakura tugged at her clothing trying to pull her away from Sasuke.

' At least this day can't get any worse' he thought trying to be optimistic.

"HEYYY SAKURA-CHANNNNN!" Naruto was running vigorously toward his buddies but just as he anticipated she was indeed with Sasuke-teme. He became a little aggravated seeing Sakura and Ino having yet another brawl over the bastard.

Sasuke sighed. ' I spoke too soon.'

Sakura loosened her grip on Ino's shirt and turned around to see who called her.

"...Nani?"

Ino reluctantly let go of Sasuke and threw Naruto a disgusted glare.

"Aww great, the idiot is here" moaned Ino as she crossed her arms in disaproval. " Sakura why don't you do all us a favor and go leave with your boyfriend?"

"Shut up Ino, you're really annoying" stated Sasuke. If it hadn't been that she was a girl he would have beaten the crap out her.

"Gomen...gomen Sasuke-kun" she apologized giving a warming smile however he once again shot her with one of his notorious glares. A smile came upon the blossom's lips.

"HAHAHAH Ino" Naruto chuckled at the girl and soon after stuck out his tongue.

"ARGH! If you're looking for trouble then you came to the right place!" warned Ino as she made a fist at Naruto.

"Pfft...I've already wasted enough time here" Sasuke muttered to himself and walked away from the troublesome group with his hands stuffed into his pockets. He decided that he rather go to Konoha gym/dojo seeing that was beginning to become cloudy.

"Sasuke-kun, where are you going?" She followed leaving Naruto and Ino behind.

"To train what else"

"SASUKE-KUN DON'T LEAVE ME!" called Ino, then turned turned back to Naruto. " Baka! This is all your fault!"

"Whatever Ino, don't start blaming others just because Sasuke hates you" and with that Naruto went to follow the other members of his squad.



Asuma reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter, soon afterwards lit up his cigarette.

"Boy, Ino is really late. You don't think anything happened to her do you? She takes training very seriously, she should have been here by now." he said while munching down on potato chips.

" I know Chouji. But what can we do, I've already been at the Yamanaka residence. I'm sure she's fine, Ino is a tough girl she can look after herself." replied the sensei.

"How troublesome"

Shikamaru laid on his back looking up the clouds as they passed by. And by the looks of it, it seemed like it was going to rain. He sighed.



"SAKURA! You cheater get back over here!" yelled Ino, watching them go inside the building. She was only a few steps behind.

When they made it to the gym, a young man in a green spandex suit walked into their view. He was full of youth and he held a bouquet of radiant flowers.

"Ewww, It's fuzzy brows!" squealed Naruto as he pointed at the weird looking genin that stood before him.

"What do you want?"asked Sasuke

Lee paid no mind to the blonde or Uchiha and smiled nervously thinking about what his beloved sensei' words of advice.

Flashback

"GAI-SENSEI!" Lee nimbly ran towards the man that he admired most.

"LEE!"

"GAI-SENSEI!"

"LEE! HERE TAKE THESE!" He gave him the nice guy pose and handed Lee a bouquet. Lee' s eyes began to swell up with tears of happiness.

"Ah...This takes me back to my youthful years when I still had my first love all to myself. I remember it just like yesterday, I went on vacation to the country lands and met her. Such unique beauty,she was a lady of a few words butI still loved her no matter what. Although most of the replies would be MOOOOOOOO! but she brought me so much joy"

"She went Mooo?" questioned Lee urging to know more.

"Yes Lee she went moo, well that is until my rival Kakashi came along and sold her to a farmer, -sobs- I was left heart broken after that. He made a fortune too -sniffs-"

"Lee if you don't do this now then the only person you love will leave you forever. Tell her how you feel about her before it's too late, oh here take this too" Gai gave lee a green spandex suit in a smaller size. " No woman can resist the suit of cooooolness, it's comfortable, trendy and it's GREEN! Tears came rolling down the sensei's eyes."She will be yours for sure -smiles- This suit is a good luck charm and stylish, isn't that great?"

"Yeah! That's awesome GAI-SENSEI! I'll work hard and as long as we both believe in me then I know I'll go through this!"

"That's my boy!" Gai pats lee on the back.

"GAI-SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"GAI-SENSEI!"

" LEE!"

"GAI-SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

End of Flashback



Sakura shuddered atthe grossness of the thick eye brows and the skin tight suit. She took notice of the bouquet that was in his grasp. Sasuke stared blankly at the Gai worshipping freak. ' Another weirdo, just my luck'

"Ohayou Sakura-san, these are for you"

"Uhhhhhh..domo...arigatou..." she took the bouquet of flowers and looked at them and found herself staring back into the face of Lee.

"The lotus reminds me of you, sweet Sakura-san. Both edurance and Beauty."

" Fuzzy brow...tight green spandex...fuzzy brow...Gai worshipping FREAK SHOW...fuzzy brow...O.O tight green spandex...horrible hair style too ahhh...he's too odd...is odd even a good word to describe him. Ahhhhhh those eyes brows that can't be real o.0...tight green spandex...-feels dizzy-

"Oh Sakura-san I LOVE YOU"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

" Anou...Who are you again...?" Sakura's eyes were three times bigger than it's usual size.

"I'm Konoha's handsome green beast, Rock Lee"

"Those bushy eyes brows...KAMI! You need a makeover!"

"Sakura-san...you're an angel from heaven" A blush crept on his face and threw a kiss at her, then five others.

"AHHHHHH I REMEMBER YOU! NOT THIS AGAIN!" She quickly dodged his 'love' for her and panted.

"EW fuzzy brow stop throwing kisses at her!" yelled Naruto he soon looked over at Sasuke, who seemed pissed off. He gave him a quick nudge on the elbow. "Hey what's up with you?" "Nothing...I'm just annoyed"

" Wow, now forehead has two boyfriends. One's an idiot and the other is a weirdo, nice pick." Ino pointed and laughed at Sakura.

"Shut up Ino-PIG!" Sasuke scowled and turned away from Ino. She looked at him in a pure state of shock, never before did he call her Ino-pig. The blonde decided she would Sasuke alone, only for awhile to let him cool down.

"WEIRDO!" shouted Sakura as she escaped from the last heart. "Keep your valentine kisses to yourself! I barely escaped alive-pant-"

"You don't have to be so negatitive about it. Sakura-san lets go out together, I'll protect you until I die" Lee flashed Sakura one of his nice guy smiles.

"...AHHHHHH...IT...HURTS AHHHHHHHH"

"Hmm...what did I do wrong? Oh I know, here my love this is my a gift from me to show my appreciation" Lee gives her the green suit.

" It's Green, stylish, and very comfortable.Sakura-san try it on."

Sakura felt her eye twitch.

"This...can't be happening...ahhhhhhhhhh!"

" Try it on" he repeated.

" She doesn't have to wear it if she doesn't want to" said Sasuke.

To be continued...

Hmm...does anyone else sense jealousy? Heheh :)

Authoress Note: So what do you guys think of this chapter? Tell me in your reviews.

I'm sorry I couldn't make this longer but I need to go to bed, I have to wake up early tomorrow and it's already late. PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!

I Hope you liked this chapter, I find it funny. I don't know if it's funny to you, reviewers but I have a sick humor. Gai's first love was a cow and Kakahi sold her...lol WTF oh wells.

Thanks a bunch for reading this chappie. Sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read not at all. Please feel free to leave any suggestions for the story it would be most appreciated. Arigatou!

Ja ne :)


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 3:33:55 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Typical Lee but the chappter is awsome^^

AngelPuppies098 on March 3, 2007, 1:32:38 PM

AngelPuppies098 on
AngelPuppies098lol it's really funy and sasuke is getting so jellous

sflower250 on January 4, 2007, 8:34:05 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250hahahahaha, love it^^

SasuSaku01 on November 18, 2006, 4:01:58 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01I'm still still STILL LUVIN IT!!!;]

cherryblossom93 on October 3, 2006, 8:54:30 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93haha! luv the cow story....AHHH! I JUST PICTURED THEIR CHILDREN! NOT A PRETTY SIGHT! o_O good thing kakashi sold the cow....

can't wait for the next ch!