Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - With Time Comes A Great Change

[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!

Chapter 2 - With Time Comes A Great Change

Chapter 2 - With Time Comes A Great Change
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto or any other anime for that fact. -Sigh- But I do own random characters that I make up and Hachi is one of them -Cheers-

Thought

Dialogue

Stressed

Authoress Note: Thanks a bunch for everyone that reviewed my first chappie, I just love reading all your reviews and please feel free to suggest anything for the story. Little Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto are SOOO KAWAII! Giggles- I would written more but I wasn't that motivated to make a long chapter, oh well. I'm having a little trouble with this story so please feel free to leave any suggestions I would really appreciate it Arigatou! Anyways, enjoy!

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!

Ages in this chappie

Itachi 17 (June 9th)

Kin 17 (July 6th)

Sakura 16 (March 28th)

Sasuke 16 (July 23rd) Note: This is their actual birthdays -.-

Ino 16 (September 23rd)

Naruto 16 (October 10th)

Hinata 16 (December 27th)



ReCaP oF cHaPtEr OnE:

Sakura is that you, its so dark I cant see. His onyx eyes slowly adjusted to pitch- black room. What were you doing here all alone? he whispered so no nearby fans could hear him. He didnt notice it at first but she crying and so he placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Did Ami put you in here? he asked in an angry tone, after hearing her sobs grow louder he took that as a yes.

Dont worry, Ill make sure Ami never bothers you again. Come on lets get out of here.

He sent her a small smile though it was unseen due to lack of sunlight in the closet; the only visiblelight was the tiny gap between the floor and the edge of the door.

But how&? The door is locked and can only be opened from the outside.



With Time Comes A Great Change

By: Destiny R.

"SAKURA! WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 11:00 AM!" a lady downstairs yelled out. Sakura pulled the bedsheets over her heard in a attempt to block out her mother's nagging, it wasn't working too well.

"frack off!" said a cranky Sakura as she hugged her plushie. 'Oh shoot, now I'm going to be in so much trouble!' she mentally scolded herself. 'Baka girl!' She slapped a hand on her forehead in fustration.

"What did you say to me young lady?"

"I love you?"

"Nice try, you're grounded!"

"But mother!" She exclaimed as she sat up, gripping her kyuubi plushie.

"No buts! Now get up"

"Alright alright I'm up" the pink haired girl moaned while she made her bed and soon after went to bathroom to take a shower,etc. 'Stupid mothers, stupid life'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 40 Minutes Later

"Hey mom, what's for breakfast?"

"Breakfast? Sakura, It's nearly lunchtime"

"Ok then what's for lunch?"

"Crackers" stated Mrs. Haruno meanwhile Sakura sighed.

"Yummy" she mumbled in a bored tone.

"Well if you want something else then cook it yourself." Sakura gave her the lip quiver and the puppy dog eyes knowing that her mother could never resist it.

"Can I have a cheeseburger with french fries, pretty please"

" Fine" Mrs. Haruno muttered something about how lazy daughters are and hurried to make Sakura's food. About ten minutes later Mrs. Haruno gave her the food and Sakura munching on some french fries after saying the traditional phrase "Itadakimasu". When Sakura finished she washed her dish and dried it then went back to her room.

She sat on her chair and took out her cell phone from her purse and dialed Naruto's number. She desperately needed to buy new clothes because the summer vacation was ending soon but she had no ride.

" Hey Naruto-kun, how are you doing?"

"G-good"

"Um...Naruto-kun I was wondering if you could drive me to the mall, if you aren't too busy."

"Oh sorry Sakura-chan I can't, you see I'm kinda busy right now...I'm...on...a...d-date."

" Oh I'm so sorry for interuppting your date"

"It's no big deal, it's a good thing she's so nice and understanding."

"..So, who's the lucky girl teheheh"

"It's Hinata, and I'm the one that's lucky to have such a girl like her."

"Awws Naruto-kun you're so sweet, well bye bies I don't want to take away any more of your quality time together, have fun."

"Arigatou Sakura-chan, sayonara"

' Hmm...who should I call now? she asked herself,'I can't call Ino-chan because she's busy working at the flowershop...Ooo I know I'll call Sasuke-kun, I just hope he isn't too busy. Sakura sighed. 'I haven't seen him in ages'

She began to punch in numbers and then waited. The first ring, second ring, third ring no one picked up.At last, the fourth ring came and someone picked up.

"Hey Sasuke-kun, what's up"

"Who are you?" questioned a girl, by her tone of voice she seemed like one of those snobby little sluts.

" This is Sasuke's phone number,ne?"

"Yeah, what do you from him? What's your name?"

"Teheheh that's for me to know and for you to never to find out.Anyways just put Sasuke-kun on the phone"

"No he doesn't want to speak with someone like you"

"Aww why not?" Sakura asked innocently, she decided to go along with this dog's game. For some reason she had Sasuke's cell phone and she didn't want Sakura to speak with him. And where was Sasuke anyways?

"Because he hates you"

"Why?"

"Because you're annoying"

"Why?"

"ARGH!" and with that the girl hanged out the phone.

"Teheheh...that was fun, but I still need to talk with Sasuke-kun"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Sasuke...

"ARGH!" exclaimed a girl with long ebony hair and dark eyes as she hung up the cell, tossing it angrily on the bed.

"Hey now, that's no way to treat my new cell phone" Sasuke said cooly as he entered his bedroom with his hands shoved into his pockets. "Did someone just call me right now?"

" Of course not Sasuke-kun" she cooed in his ear as she hugged him. "Hn" He gently pushed her aside and walked to his bed to get his cell, checking any recent calls then a familar name showed up.

"Sakura..."

"Who's that?" the dark haired girl asked bitterly but hid it well with her seductive smirk. A/N (cough) slut (cough)

"She's one of my childhood friends, nothing more"

"Oh" she smirked...uh...again.

Sasuke quickly dialed her number.

"Hi Sakura, you called?

"Yeah and you didn't pick up on some pissed off girl did" Sakura said in a pouty tone. " She acts like someone stuck a pole up her @$$ tehehehe" Sakura giggled and Sasuke chuckled meanwhile the dark haired girl stared at Sasuke in shock.

'Sasuke never laughs yet some brat named Sakura made him laugh. When I meet this girl I'm going to ruin her life, no one messes with Tsuchi Kin and gets away with it.' Kin smirked it soon vanished as she heard Sasuke talking about taking her to the mall and the converstaion was over.

"Sorry Kin but I have to do my friend a favor so we can't hang out in my house." he said as he turned to her." Would you like to go to the mall with me instead?"

"No that's okay Sasuke-kun, I got things to do.Can you take me home?"

"Sure"

Sasuke grabbed his carkeys and headed downstairs(he lives in a mansion --)Kin did the same.

He was greeted by the person he disliked most

"Good afternoon Sasuke-chan" the young man said mockingly. Sasuke glared at him while Kin smirk at him in a flirty way but of course Sasuke didn't see it.

Who could this young man be?

Authoress Note: I think it's pretty obvious who the man is lol well I you guys liked it. If you are wondering if Sasuke and Kin are gf and bf then the answer is no, they are just friends but Kin likes him if you didnt notice -Giggles- Maybe Sasuke likes her read the next chappie to find out. I'll try to update ASAP! THe next chappie will explain the relationships tthey have together, also Sasuke and Sakura hasn't seen each other in a long time because they went to different schools.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 5:09:40 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Cool Sasuke has a car^^

cherryblossom93 on October 8, 2006, 4:16:18 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Luv the ch. ^.^ KEEP GOING!

PS I'll update sasuke gets amnesia RLY soon! Still gotta choose an idea for the next chappie!

rlkitten on October 7, 2006, 4:18:35 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenthat's really good ! ^^ eheheheh -i think that too when my mom wakes me up -meheheh