Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Not a Genin yet

Peanut Butter

Chapter 3 - Not a Genin yet

Chapter 3 - Not a Genin yet
AJ was walking to the place where their team leader Kakashi told them to meet him at. He had been put in a group with his older brother Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. When he got there he saw Sasuke and Sakura already there and Naruto and Kakashi were nowhere in sight."Your late",said Sasuke."So are Kakashi sensei and Naruto",said Sakura."How long do you think it is going to take him",said AJ."I don't know",said Sakura.

They waited for thirty minutes when Naruto came running up the path."What took you so long",said AJ."I forgot to set my alarm",Naruto replied out of breath,"where is Kakashi"."He is still not here yet",said Sakura,"Lets just wait for him".

An Hour later Kakashi finally arrives."Where were you your an hour late",yelled Naruto."Actually Naruto he is like two and a half hours late you were late too",said Sakura."Well i am sorry but i saw a black cat in my path so i had to take the long way",said Kakashi."Racist",coughed AJ."So the long way took you three hours",said Sakura."No",said Kakashi,"It took me two and a half hours"."whatever",said Sasuke."That is not important",said Kakashi,"Now you will take your test to become a Genin"."But we already graduated from the academy",said Sasuke."Well this is the real test"said Kakashi."What",said Naruto.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 1, 2009, 9:31:43 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginal"I SAID THIS IS THE FRICKIN REAL TEST" yelled Kakishia
at naruto.

Then naruto yelled like a little girl and ran away..

Then sasuke saw Itachi and was all lyke..

"SAKURA YOUU TOOK MA PANCAKE" and then killed her...


yeah :D

THAT WOULD BE AWESOMETACKULAR! >w<

anywho..


awesometackular edit... >w<

thet.

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 1, 2009, 8:43:42 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginalNah it took 31 mins

and it took 1 hour and a second..

Okay thenn Itachi randomly pops up and hes
all lyke...

"WHEERS MA COOKIE"

and Kaksisha ish all like

"IN THE TOLIET!"

yeah....


Awesometackularness on a stick!

Smay-Jay you're da bomb! xDDDD

I LUFF JOO!!!!