Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The real test

Peanut Butter

Chapter 4 - The real test

Chapter 4 - The real test
"Alright",said Kakashi,"Your test is to take these bells from me"."There is only three of them",said Naruto."Yes",said Kakashi,"and if you get one you get lunch if you don't then..."."I got to get one of those bells",said Naruto."Come at me with an intent to kill or you will not get the bells",said Kakashi."This could be hard",thought Sasuke."Now then begin",said Kakashi.As soon as it started Naruto ran straight for Kakashi."what an idoit",thought Sasuke. Sasuke, Sakura, and AJ went hiding into the bushes to watch."A thousand years of death",yelled Kakashi as Naruto went flying through the air. Then Kakashi disapeared.

A couple of minutes later Sasuke saw AJ walking around the forest."Did you get a bell yet",said AJ."Not yet I cant find Kakashi",said Sasuke."Thats because i am Kakashi",said AJ actually turning into Kakashi."What",said Sasuke,"Fire style fire ball jutsu". A gaint fireball came out of Sasukes mouth and burned Kakashi who turned into a substitution."Where did he go",thought Sasuke. Then Sasuke got pulled into the ground by a hand and only his head was above the ground.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 1, 2009, 1:23:37 PM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginalA.J. ISH KAKASHI!???!?!?!?!?

Whoah thats confuzin' Mann i'm gonna have
nightmares! xDDD Nah I kid! >w<

Another Awesometackular job! ^-^

I luff joo so muchie! ^-^

Joo are also soo funneh! ^-^