Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The real test part 2

Peanut Butter

Chapter 5 - The real test part 2

Chapter 5 - The real test part 2
Sakura was walking around the forest when she saw it. Sasuke's head stiking out of the ground. It talked to her too. So she ran away screaming like a little girl. Now she was hiding in the bushes scared."Hello Sakura what are you doing here",she heard Kakashi say. She turned around and saw Kakashi right behind her. Then she screamed and ran away. Again.

A couple of minutes later she saw Naruto running for a bell on the ground."Naruto no",she yelled,"Its a trap". But it was too late. He was now hanging upside down from the tree by his leg."Aww man",said Naruto.

She saw Sasuke and AJ sitting next to the Hero's Memorial."What are you guys doing here",she asked."We already got our bells",said AJ,"Sasuke just got his"."lucky",said Sakura. Then Kakashi came out of nowhere."This is starting to get boring",said Kakashi,"So who catches this wins". He threw the bell in the air and Sakura punched Naruto in the face and caught it."Yes",said Sakura.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 2, 2009, 4:30:22 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginalCoolio job! ^-^

BUT NARUTO SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE BELL!!!!

AND NARUTO NO SWIPIN'!

Hmm...

Maybeh next chapter Deidara will make his big apperence!

DA DA DA DA!!! xDDDDD

Yeush! >w<