Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - YOU FAIL...or do you

Peanut Butter

Chapter 6 - YOU FAIL...or do you

Chapter 6 - YOU FAIL...or do you
"Congradulations",said Kakashi,"to AJ, Sasuke, and Sakura. As for you Naruto". Naruto was tied to a tree stump and Kakashi gave AJ, Sasuke, and Sakura their food."this stinks",said Naruto. As soon as AJ got his food he started eating the whole thing. Then Naruto's stomach growled."Aww man i'm really hungry",whinned Naruto."No one can give Naruto food or you all will fail and not become genin",said Kakashi. Then he walked away. Sasuke waited for Kakashi to walk away before saying,"Naruto here have my food"."What",said Naruto and Sakura together but AJ was still shoving food in his mouth."Sasuke you heard Kakashi sensei he said we would all fail",said Sakura."Just take my food Naruto",said Sasuke."Thanks",Naruto said,"but..."."But what",said Sakura."You will have to feed me I cant move my hands",said Naruto."OK",sighed Sakura.

After Sakura was half finished feeding Naruto, Kakashi came."Umm its not what it looks like",said Sakura hiding the food behind his back."YOU...",said Kakashi,"...pass"."What",said everyone."You guys have sorta learned about teamwork and teamwork is very important rmember that",said Kakashi,"Now you are all now Genin Congradulations".

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 2, 2009, 5:38:36 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginal*stomach

And THEY FAILED BIG TIME! xDDD

AND WHERE THE HELL ISH DEIDARA'S BIG APPENENCE?

TT~TT

LUFF STINKS!!!

Yeah great job! ^-^