Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The first (real) mission

Peanut Butter

Chapter 7 - The first (real) mission

Chapter 7 - The first (real) mission
Naruto was really excited. He could not wait because today was the day he got his first mission. When he got to the Hokage's place he saw AJ, Sasuke, and Sakura all waiting for him."Hey guys", said Naruto."Loser", said Sasuke."Shutup", said Naruto. Then AJ walked inside followed by Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto."Hello",said the 3rd Hokage,"are you guys ready for your first mission."Believe it",shouted Naruto."Ok",said the 3rd hokage,"your first mission is to capture a cat that has excaped from its owner"."What",said Naruto,"thats boring"."All ninja start out with easy missions Naruto",said the 3rd hokage,"now go".

When they finally captured the cat and brought it back Naruto had scratches all over his face."There you go",said Naruto, handing the cat to its owner."Now whats our next mission"."Ltes see",said the 3rd hokage,"do chores, cut the weeds, go crocery shopping"."What",said Naruto,"i want a real mission"."Be quite Naruto",said Sakura."Fine how about this c rank mission gaurd a bridge builder"."Thats better",said Naruto."Hey",said Kakashi popping out of nowhere," i hope i'm not late"."Kakashi you and your team are assigned to gaurd a bridge builder",said the 3rd hokage."Understood",said Kakashi.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 16, 2009, 12:59:47 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginalOh yesss... Kitteh catchin'!

KAKISHI POPS OUTTA NOWHERE AND SAYS "YOU... pass :D"
Okay maybeh not! ^^;

NEY WAY...

DA DA DA DA

CHAPTER 8: DEIDARA'S BIG APPERENCE!

Am I right? (probally not)

NEY WAYYY...

KEEP UP TEH GEWD WORK FOR BOTH OF US!!
(Since I cannot write ma storeh! TT~TT)