Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - DEIDARA'S BIG APPPERANCE!

Peanut Butter

Chapter 8 - DEIDARA'S BIG APPPERANCE!

Chapter 8 - DEIDARA'S BIG APPPERANCE!
When the bridge builder walked into the room AJ could tell that he already did not like him."So these little brats are going to be guarding me",said the bridge builder."I don't like him",said Naruto."There all little brats espacally the short one with the orange hair",said the bridge builder."Huh",said Naruto."Ok its time to go everyone",said Kakashi,and the all started walking home to pack up there items to take with them.

When everyone was at the the gate they finally started off to go to the hidden mist village."Ok lets go",said Naruto. They all started walking and after a little while AJ noticed a puddle on the side of the road."Hey Kakashi thats wierd it has not rained for a long time how could there be a puddle",said AJ."Oh its nothing",said Kakashi. They did not walk very long intil a giant shuriken went flying over there heads and hit a tree."Whos there",said Sasuke. They all tunred around to see to guys with gaint shurikens with chains on them."Take this",said one of the guys throwing the giant shuriken at Naruto. Sasuke ran up and pulled the chain to throw the shuriken back at the guy. It wrapped around him and he fell to the ground. The second guy threw a shuriken at Naruto and it scrappped his arm making a small cut. Then Kakashi dissapeared and pulled the other guy under ground and tied him up too. Then they left the two guys tied to the tree and continued walking again."Aww man i did not get to do anything",said AJ.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JezzyChanTehOrginal on May 16, 2009, 1:33:27 AM

JezzyChanTehOrginal on
JezzyChanTehOrginalOOOOHHHH YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEIDARA'S BIG APPERENCE!= KILLERNESSONASTICK!! >w<

Knock Knock

Sasuke: Who's there?

xDDDDD

KAKISHI IS GUNNA SUFFICATE TEH DUDE UNDERGROUND!!!!

<>< <---- FISHY!!! ^-^

Uhhhh sorta random... xP

NEY WAYZZZZ

GEWD JOBBB!!! >w< *0*