Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Amelissa and the cubs

their paretns are dead.

Chapter 2 - Amelissa and the cubs

Chapter 2 - Amelissa and the cubs
Note that this chapter is mostly about Amelissa*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*A baby was crying somewhere, Amelissa heard it through the pounding rain and running foot steps behind her. Amelissa could see the baby, “Don`t worry! I wont hurt you.” Amelissa said as she stoped to pick up the baby. Suddenly she heard voices and looked arround in terror. She screamed as a bullet soared towards her, she screamed again and woke up. Amelissa was panting and drenched in cold sweat. As she got down from her bed she heard the rain pounding on the ground outside. Amelissa had always loved the rain but tonight it disturbed her. The nightmare she had just had, rain, foot steps and a baby crying. Amelissa ran outside to listen. A bear cub was howling. Gun shots were being fierd. Amelissa gasped, those poor bears! She had to do something. With her wet hair swinging madly behind her she ran towards the sounds. She spotted the men. “HOW DARE YOU?! THOSE BEARS HAVEN`T TOUCHED ANYONE! LEAVE THEM ALONE!” Amelissa screamed at them as she ran. The men looked in curiosity at the young girl that came running at them. “Who are your parents, girl?” One of the asked as Amelissa put herself in front of the cubs protecting them. “I have no parents. They were killed. You should know that,“ she pointed at the man leading the group. “you killed them. I ask of you, what have my kind and these cubs done to you?” The men burst out laughing. “what these cubs have done to us? Nothing! We need their fur to keep warm in the winter. That is why we shoot them!” Amelissa roared and ran towards him. Morphing as she did so, to a white tiger with red eyes and attacked the man laughing. She morphed back into herself while lying on top of the man. “Not so much fun to be attacked, is it?” she said holding him down. “no!” the man wheezed. “get off me!” Amelissa jumped off the man and went back over to the bears lifted the smallest one up. “Next time you guys decide to kill someone, just remember that you shot my best friend in the ear.” She lifted the other bear in the other hand and walked into the woods. The next morning Janice, Jannet and Isack woke up to the cubs roaming arround the cave. They exchanged looks as the bears ran into Amelissas cave. “oh, Amelissa?” Amelissa crawled out of the bed when she heard Jannets voice. The cubs were sleeping on the ed of leaves she had made them. So she could not understand why they had to wake her from her sleep. There was a puddel with completely clear water in it of which she took a drink of before going out. Her friends were looking at her accusingly. “what?” Amelissa said stifling a yawn. “there is no point trying to act innocent. We know that you brought bears in here tonight.” Isack told her. “how did you find out?” Amelissa asked them. “well I woke up with one of them licking my face and your hair is soaking wet.” Janice said. Amelissa grabbed her hair and felt for herself that it was soaking wet. “why did you bring them?” Jannet asked. “well, the men that shot you in the ear, Jannet, shooting at them, for food and clothing! I was so angry, and the man that killed my parents, I attacked him.” They exchanged looks. And Jannet went into the small cave. Janice and Isack followed. Amelissa went over to the little spring. She washed her hair with the cold water. Hoping that the others would approve. One of the bears came running at her. “what’s wrong little fellow?” Amelissa asked the little bear. “what’s wrong?! They are bears, that’s what’s wrong!” Jannet came out of the little cave with the other cub following her. “please tell me that you are going to put them back into the wild where they belong!” Isack said in a scared voice. “Shure I am!” Isack and Janice gave sighs of relief. “after they learn to take care of them selves.” Janice had to stuff her knuckles in her mouth to stop herself from screaming. “relax! I will make sure they don’t hurt anyone.” Amelissa reassured them. “And how exactly are you gonna do that?” Jannet asked her. “by acting like a foster mom.” Amelissa answered. “that is the maddest thing I have ever heard! You can’t do that!” Sack screamed. “well, I am gonna raise them as if they were one of us. Maybe even teach them to morph! Wait, no, I probably can`t do that… But at least I will raise them. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go raise some bears!” Amelissa said and stalked off, the bears following her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment