Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Village- Aiko Uchiha

There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Village- Aiko Uchiha

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Village- Aiko Uchiha
She looked at the anbu black ops in front of her. His long black hair in the ponytail reminded her a lot of another she had known not too long ago. Of course, she knew she couldn't remember any details of her village. No, they were all wiped away. Along with her spirit, pride, and any other thing she owned. That day never left her heart, and she promised herself, it never will. A strong voice broke through to her trail of thoughts:

"Stop." But even though he said it, she stumbled into him anyway. She began franticly saying she was sorry, but even through his mask, she used her sharingan to see that he gave her a puzzled look. Oh, that’s right! she thought, remembering that the language she spoke, no one else could understand. She just kept her eyes on him, hoping he would look away.
"Your eyes," he pronounced, "those are the uchiha's...." she nodded back at him, knowing that was all she could do. He turned to his side and went to the gate guard, whispering something, which she was sure was about her. He then strutted over to her and motioned for her to follow him. It didn’t take very long for him to lead her into a building...a very tall building, in which she met with a woman on the top floor. The anbu member stopped a few feet from her desk, bowing his head, so she assumed this was the hokage. She took a good long look at her. She had pale blonde hair and chocolate brow eyes. She couldn’t have been more 40. SO this is her....this is the village...this is my home. The woman's voice was as bold as her looks, and she filled the room with it as she spoke.
"So this is the girl, huh?"
"Yes," the anbu member responded, "this is her. We found her wandering outside of the village. However, she was in the same area as..."
"I know very well what happened," she boomed. She paused a moment, glaring at the girl. "You can leave now," she said to the man. The anbu left the room in silence and left the two standing there. The woman asked what the girls name was. The girl was brought up on her language, but knew how to understand the English the village spoke. There were two words she knew that meant the same thing both ways, and she responded to the woman, as bold as possible.
"Uchiha…Uchiha Aiko.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 1:51:46 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasynice work.