Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Neji and Aiko- Hyuuga meets Uchiha

There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.

Chapter 2 - Neji and Aiko- Hyuuga meets Uchiha

Chapter 2 - Neji and Aiko- Hyuuga meets Uchiha
"Uchiha…Uchiha Aiko.” The woman rushed her head into her desk.
"Oh great, not another one...." the woman moaned. Aiko looked at her puzzled. Another one? There was more than one of her? So many questions rushed into her head, and she wished at that moment she could speak English. The woman looked and seeing Aiko’s face, she spoke again. “Well, my name is Tsunade, and i am your 5th hokage. As far as the information i have gotten on you, you can not speak English, but you can understand it, correct?" Aiko nodded her head and continued to listen. "I am going to send you to a new household. You will be kept under surveillance and watched, however, they will treat you as a guest, therefore, treat them with respect. Understand so far?" Again, Aiko nodded her head. "They are the Hyuuga family. Their oldest boy will look after you, alright? His name is Neji, and his two cousins are Hinata and Hanabi, as the father is Hiashi. I will send them to pick you up. Find the anbu and follow him out. I will check on you later. You are dismissed."

Aiko left the room, and waited outside. No more than a few moments later, the boy showed up. His brilliant eyes left her baffled and she stared at him in brilliance. His voice was not as deep as the anbu, but she sensed his strength...his power.
"Aiko, i presume?" She nodded and he gave her a slight bow. Holding back everything she could to not squeal with satisfaction, she blushed and nodded. She knew he noticed and he gave her a cocky grin and a little laugh. "I'm Neji...Tsunade probably explained most of it to you. Let's head back to the dojo, so you can settle in." he stopped grinning to look at her, and she flushed again as his eyes met hers. He smiled again and spoke softly,
"You know, you might want to stop blushing. Your face might stay that way. Although, while I’m around, i have a feeling it won't matter." and he turned around to walk. Neji, huh? Neji Hyuuga. She thought to herself, I'll remember that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment