Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Your not supposed to know...

There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.

Chapter 3 - Your not supposed to know...

Chapter 3 - Your not supposed to know...
He turned back around and looked at her.
“Are you coming or not?” She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts and kind of pranced toward him. I’m looking like and idiot, she thought to herself. She caught up to him and nodded, as if to tell him, lead the way. She expected him to start running, so she took off before he moved. She got about halfway through the village before she realized that he wasn’t there. Embarrassed, and she was sure; blushing, she walked slowly back. She stared at her feet for a while, and wished at one point she wasn’t there. She slowly looked up at him and he cracked up in laughter. She felt herself flush even more, and felt like crying…knowing she couldn’t.
“You remind me very little of Sasuke…he had much less of a personality.” Sasuke? She thought to herself, is that the ‘other one’ Tsunade was talking about? He started to walk away and Aiko hurriedly went to his side, and wrapped herself around his arm. He never even glanced down at her, and continued walking. However, it was until a while longer before he said something about it.
“Is there a reason you are clinging to me?” He asked in his ‘know-it-all voice’.
“uh…” Aiko managed to “squeak”. He laughed again and stopped walking. Aiko looked in front of her and seen a large dojo….but it looked more like a manor. A girl appeared in the door way, her long hair behind her and her bangs in front. She walked over to Neji and asked him something in his ear. He nodded and looked back at Aiko.
“Aiko, this is Hinata. She will show you to your room and get you settled in. Your room is next to mine, so if you need anything, I’ll be right next door, ok?” When Aiko nodded, he walked away and she followed Hinata the rest of the night.
By mornings dawn, Aiko was up and wandering the house. She reached the courtyard a while later, and sat contently on the steps, her eyes fixed on the figure in the sunrise, as it moved gracefully in the sand. She didn’t know how long she was there for, but it was already daylight out when the figure stopped and walked toward her.
“I should have known,” the boy said. “you just can’t get enough of me, can you?” At once Aiko blushed. Then realizing he was picking on her, she scrunched up her face and stuck out her tongue at him. He laughed again and walked past her..
“We have to meet with the hokage soon. She wants to check on you. Go get ready, ok?” Yeah, she thought to herself, but if it is about what happened, she won’t get anything out of me. Aiko didn’t even realize that her and Neji hadn’t stopped looking at each other, until she shifted her gaze and it looked different. This wasn’t going as she planned, but maybe that was better.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

narutofanatic945 on July 28, 2007, 12:23:00 AM

narutofanatic945 on
narutofanatic945Good good! *nods happily* AWSOME! Keep goin. oh and could you tell me Aikos age and neji age pls.

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 1:55:19 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyoh....i see where this is headed...lol! leave a comment on my page when u update, kay?