Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To the Uncrowned Princesses

A poem to the uncrowned princesses of the world. This was written in their honor.

Chapter 1 - To the Uncrowned Princesses

Chapter 1 - To the Uncrowned Princesses


To the Uncrowned Princesses of the World



Life is short, sweet and simple; yet it is also tedious, bitter and complex at the same time. There are some wounds time cannot heal, and others that time cannot understand. We all lead different paths throughout our lives, and sometimes we may part ways with those we love. Although there is always a reach to hope that we may once again cross paths: a time to shed a tear in remembrance of our times together and the sharing of a sweet embrace.



Sometimes we get lost; other times we don't even know where we are going. Sometimes we need to give in to have faith that our journeys aren't in vain, that we all have a purpose. Sometimes we all must make a sacrifice in the search for ourselves: the search for our personal truths. Sometimes we are required to entrust to others: that which we can no longer protect.



Faith, Love and Hope are about the key principles of sacrifice. Knowing that at times you must give up those you love can be painful. Losing someone you hold dear can be devastating. Though through it all we must learn to trust in hope, faith and love. To have hope that we are doing what is right for them, to have faith in those we care about, and to truly believe that love can conquer all! Happiness will not be easily obtained without trials; Peace will not be effortlessly won without war.



No man lives his life without fear, just as no day comes without the rising sun. It is our obligation to those we truly care about to stand up above our fear: to become the person we are meant to be. Just as a soldier called out to battle, even if he fears for his life…he fights for that which he loves. A wise man once said that courage is not the absence of fear, but to overcome fear with love: to know that there is something more important than fear, and it is worth fighting for!



If someone comes to set a captive free in the midst of battle, what purpose would it have served if the captive were too afraid to leave her cell? We must all overcome fear to persevere in life: there is no getting over, around or under it, we must push through it! True happiness will never come to the bird in a cage, for she must spread her wings and fly! She must have faith that a life of greater happiness and purpose lies outside her cage; open the door, take a leap and soar!



Any who would willingly remain complacent with anything less than they are promised are fools! Why should we neglect our hearts and their blessings? Why should the busy bee be content with a small flowerbed when a vast field is on the other side of the house? Why would she reject the instruction of her fellow brethren telling her, “Come with us, the flowers are plentiful and the nectar is sweet! Why won't you leave that withered, old bed and come with us?”



What good is sight to those who do not wish to see? And ears to those who do not wish to hear? Or perhaps a beating heart: to they that do not wish to life their life to the fullest? What good is a gift of wisdom and understanding to them who do not wish to understand? What good is having all the riches in the world and yet having nothing? Only fools are content with what they have now, for in time their happiness and riches will be gone with the wind.



What will you do then? When you sit bare and alone in the darkness? When all has been stolen up from you in a whirlwind? When those whom you rejected leave you? When your walls fall down upon you, when you stare into the face of ruin? What will you do then, when the time comes that you must face yourself for who you truly are? Will you see your life for the vain thing it is? Will you understand the insignificant purpose in which you have invested yourself? Will you spring from the dust as a diamond, or return to the dust from whence you came?



Those who reject truth will reject themselves. They that live for themselves will never know happiness; it will always desert them. Like a gaping whole it will consume them! Why, Oh Orphan, do you reject parent? Why do you sit in the midst of the storm and not come inside? How long, Oh Orphan, will you continue to wonder the icy catacombs of life alone? How long will you reject your Father's hand and instruction?



I have given all I have to give to you, my child. Now I must depart from thee, but with a promise. That when the time comes, when you need me more than ever, when all hope and light deserts you…I will be there. Then, then you may choose oh child! Until then I leave you with a part of myself: I leave you with a piece of my heart. May it be with you always and keep you safe from harm, may it guide you through the worst of storms and warm you on the coldest of nights. May it light the darkness that clouds your eyes, and pierce your enemy's gaze.



A great and wondrous gift sleeps within you; I look to the day I see you shine with the radiance of the morning! Soon, my Uncrowned Princess…you will awaken. I look to the coming of that day with sheer delight! I shall be your retainer for the rest of your days, and follow you to the ends of the earth. Remember your truth, your crown, and your love…all sleep within you. Seek and ye shall find them!



May my love be with you always and remind you…I am always watching over you. You are more important to me than you could ever possibly imagine, and I value you with my life. When you are ready, we will walk this road together. Unto the dayspring and into the world! Until then, take care my child and may the wind be at your wings!





-Prince Regent

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Liedetector16 on January 21, 2006, 1:13:58 AM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16it's really beautiful. It really caught my attention cuz my name means "Princess." ^ ^ I've always loved lyrics and poems and the like that come from God's point of view (so long as they don't give Him characteristics that aren't His). It's funny how you can have one simple point to make and it turns out to be long and complex. And the "Prince Regent" at the end - woah... It just gives me shivers. *favs* Tell me if you put up another.

Trinity_Fire on January 17, 2006, 3:06:59 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireOoooh, so nice.... I like how you can discuss so many things in such of an interesting way, and the imagery of certain parts... really lovely. Gorgeous. ^________^-
The use of words... and the descriptions... so wonderful!
Beautiful. ^________^-