Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet the Amazon trio: Rena, Sayora, and Tenshi!

Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?

Chapter 1 - Meet the Amazon trio: Rena, Sayora, and Tenshi!

Chapter 1 - Meet the Amazon trio: Rena, Sayora, and Tenshi!
"Are we there yet? My feet hurt!" Rena whined. Tenshi glared at her.
"Oh, suck it up you wimp!" Tenshi snapped. "You knew that we'd have a long walk, and yet, you wore those boots. It's you're own fault!" Rena hung her head. Sayora looked over at Tenshi.
"Tenshi dear, please mind your temper." Sayora said. Tenshi glared at her.
"I don't have to listen to you witch!" Tenshi snarled. Sayora glared at her.
"I am your mother, and you will not speak to me that way!"
"You are my stepmother, so I can speak to you how I wish! Now get out of my!" Tenshi shouted, shoving Sayora and storming off towards the gates of Konoha. Rena looked at Sayora.
"Momma, Tenshi's scaring me..." Rena whimpered.
"I know Rena, but Tenshi has just lost her father, so don't blame her."
The three women walked into Konoha.
"Okay, I'll go looking for the house. Tenshi, please keep an eye on your sister for me, okay?" Sayora said. Tenshi looked up at Sayora.
"What am I, you're babysitter?" Tenshi snapped. Tenshi went to walk off, but Sayora grabbed her arm.
"Now listen to me. You are part of out family, and you will listen to me, becayse like it or not I am your mother." Sayora growled. Tenshi pulled her arm away. She grabbed Rena's hand.
"...Fine..." Tenshi growled. "Give us some money for food if she gets hungry."
Tenshi and Rena went walking around until they saw Ichraku's Ramnen Shop. Rena tugged her inside. The two sat eating. When they were done, Rena looked up at Tenshi.
"Can we find a playground sissy?" She asked. Tenshi glared at her.
"No, we need to find Sayora. Maybe later."
The two went outside. Tenshi looked around and decided to wait at the front gate for Sayora. She turned to get Rena's hand...
But Rena was gone!
Tenshi looked down the street and saw Rena talking to a boy wih spikey yellow hair. She should know better then to run off from me... Tenshi thought. SHe walked over there and saw that Rena was crying, and obviously he boy was trying to quiet her. Tenshi popped her knuckles. Well, at least things were intresting now. She grabbed the boy by his shoulders, turned him around, and punched him right into the wall of the building nearby.
"What do you think you're doing, making my sister cry like that?!" Tenshi screamed. The boy looked up, rubbing the cheek that was struck.
"Hey, for your information, she said she was lost adn was looking for you?!" He screamed. Rena ran over and hugged Tenshi.
"I got scared sissy. I lost you!" Rena said. Tenshi glared at her.
"I told you to tay with me!" Tenshi screamed. "Now let's go fin Sayora."

End of Chapter. Tenshi's mean isn't she? Hard to believe her name means 'Angel.' FYI: Tenshi is fifteen, Rena is seven and Sayora is Twenty Five.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

flying_Jone on August 4, 2007, 3:59:55 AM

flying_Jone on
flying_Jonehey great job
*faves*