Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tenshi meets Gaara

Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?

Chapter 2 - Tenshi meets Gaara

Chapter 2 - Tenshi meets Gaara
Tenshi held onto Rena's wrist tight.
"You had better be glad I promised father I wouldn't hurt you, or you'd be dead by now. How could you just run off like that?!" Tenshi screamed. Rena began to cry.
"I saw a pretty neckless and I thought you might want it so I was going to ask you, but you weren't there anymore!" Rena sobbed. Tenshi let out an annoyed sigh.
"Well, you should tell me when you want to stop Rena. I thought you were still walking with me."
"And...I think you should tell that boy you're sorry."
"Why? I'm not sorry, and he shouldn't have been talking to you anyway."
Just then Tenshi heard someone yelling at her from behind. SHe turned around and saw the boy running towards her. With him was another boy, with a bowl-shaped haircut and big bushy eyebrows. Tenshi rolled her eyes. This some welcoming committed... She thought.
"Hi Naruto!" Rena sceamed waving. Tenshi glared at him.
"Ignore him. We're going home, now!" Tenshi snapped. She looked up and saw Sayora walking towards them. Finally...
Just then she felt someone's fist smash into the back of her head. SHe turned around, angrily. The spiked-hair boy, apparently called Naruto, had hit her.
"So instead of apologizing for hitting someone you just walk off?!" He screamed. Tenshi growled.
"Yeah, I do, you got a problem with that you demonic child?!" She screamed back. Naruto clenched his fist.
"Yeah, I do! And who are you calling demonic child?! You're the one just randomly hitting people into walls!"
"Well, I thought you were harrassing my sis-Rena!" The other boy stepped in. "Move it, or I'll beat you to pulp to!"
"Tenshi, knock it off! I swear I can't leave you alone for six minuets before you start a fight!" came Sayora's voice. She grabbed Tenshi's shoulder. Tenshi just brushed her hand off.
"Back off this has nothing to do with you!" Tenshi growled. Sayora sighed.
"I'm you're mother, so this does-"
"My mother hung herself in the backyard! All you are is just some woman who thinks she can take her place, but you aren't! I don't even know what father saw in you!" Tenshi screamed. She stormed off towards the gate. Sayora sighed and turned to the others.
"I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive Tenshi's temper. It flares from time to time." Sayora said. Rena looked over at her.
"Mommy, can I play with my new friends?" She asked. Sayora nodded.
"Just bring her back around lunch."
Tenshi laid down on the bench outside Konoha. She closed her eyes and began to sleep.
Tenshi, now a little kid, about five, was swinging, with a tall pale woman behind her, pushing her. They were both laughing and smiling. Tenshi looked at the woman.
"Mommy, will we always be together?" She asked. The one smiled and nodded.
"Of course my little Tenshi, we'll always be together.
It was the next morning. Tenshi woke up and went outside when she saw her mother, with a rope tied around her neck, hanging from a branch on the tree, next to her swing. Tenshi sat down, and screamed.

Tenshi opened her eyes slightly and saw three people starring at her.
"What are you looking at?" She snapped. One of them smiled.
"Don't know, you tell me." He said. Tenshi rolled her eyes.
"Great come back. By the way," SHe said standing up. "You need to stop stealing your sister's makeup." The other two stared lauging. Just then, Naruto, Rena and Lee came up.
"I thought you guys weren't coimg for another week!" Naruto said. The one pointed to Tenshi.
"You know her?" He asked. Naruto nodded.
"My name is Tenshi." She snapped.
"I'm Temari. This is Kankuro and Gaara." The girl siad. Tenshi looked at them.
"Gaara?" She asked. Gaara nodded. Tenshi went to say something, but stopped herself. "...Whatever, I'm going home Rena."
She walked away. Naruto looked at Rena.
"Is she always that mean?" He asked. Rena nodded.
"Daddy said that when her real mommy was alive, she was really nice and always happy, but then her mommy hung herself and ever since then Tenshi has been very mean." Rena said.
"Why did her mom hang herself?" Kankuro asked. Rena shrugged.
"I dunno. Tenshi might know, but she won't talk to anyone about it. She's doesn't like me a lot and she can't stand mommy. She doesn't even call her mommy."
Tenshi sat in her room, meditating. I wish you were here... She thought silently. I just wish, you hadn't been ashamed of me...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 15, 2007, 12:35:57 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*whimper*....oh man....You're good. I wanted to cry....*sniffle* I'm definately going to keep reading.