Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - tenshi's power...

Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?

Chapter 3 - tenshi's power...

Chapter 3 - tenshi's power...
Sayora walked over to Rena and smiled.
"Would you like to have your friends over for lunch? I'm making ramen." She asked. Rena nodded her head, as did Naruto the minute Sayora said ramen.
"So you are the one's guy sensei was talking about." Lee said as the walked back to Rena's house. Sayora nodded her head.
"My husband had been wanting to move to Konoha for a while. To honor his memory, we decide to move here."
"How long has he been gone?" Naruto asked.
"Almost two years. Rena was five when he was killed."
"That was when Tenshi started acting really mean too." Rena remembered. "She said it was al mommy's fault daddy died and that she hated her. Sayora sighed and remembered that day...
It was official now. The man at the door had identified her husband's body. He was gone. Rena was too young to understand this. She was clinging it too Sayora's side, asking what that man meant by they had found daddy. Sayora went into the living room and sat down as Tenshi came in.
"What's going on?" Tenshi asked worried, biting off a chunk of the apple she was eating.
"It's official. Your father's gone..." Sayora said crying. "A man just came and said the found his body...he's gone..." Tenshi's apple fell onto the floor with loud THUMP! She stood there in shock.
"...Dad's...gone...?" Tenshi whimpered holding her head, beginning to cry. Sayora was about to wrap her arms around her when Tenshi shoved her away. "Don't you touch me! This is your fault! Why did you let him go off in this stupid war?! Why?! He's gone now and it's all your fault you stupid dog! I hate you!" Tenshi turned, ran up the stairs and into her room...
They made it to Rena's house after a few minutes. Rena went around showed everyone the rooms, except for Tenshi's, which was locked. As Rena led everyone outback to play, Tenshi watched from her window. Sayora brought out bowls of ramen for everyone. She hated it. She hated it so much that is it were tangible (sp) she'd kill it. They all had families. They were all accepted (she doesn't know about the demons inside Naruto or Gaara yet, but she will) She never was. Growing up everyone hated her. She was bad. She tried hard to be good, but they always said that she was bad. That's why her mother killed herself. She didn't like having a bad daughter. She was just a horrible creature. Maybe even worse then that. Tenshi decided to go outside for some fresh air.
Tenshi walked outside. Sayora looked up and smiled.
"Hello stranger." She said. Tenshi rolled her eyes and went to the corner of the yard. Rena followed.
"What are you gonna do sissy?" Rena asked as Tenshi knelt on the ground and everyone else gathered around her.
"I'm gonna make a garden, what does it look like?" Tenshi stated placing her hands over the pile of dirt. After a few minutes, sprouts started shooting up out of the ground that blossomed into long beautiful white, blue and red roses.
"Those are pretty..." Rena said, almost in a trance.
"Yeah, but they are not be picked you little parasite." Tenshi snapped.
"What's a parasite?" Rena asked. Tenshi sighed.
"a plant or animal that lives on or in another, usually larger, host organism in a way that harms or is of no advantage to the host." Tenshi said. Rena raised her eyebrow. "
"Wow...I didn't understand any of that..." Rena said, causing everyone to do an anime fall.
"So you can control plants?" Naruto asked.
"No this is just a secret hobby of mind. Are you really that stupid?" Tenshi asked annoyed.
"Tenshi..." ayora hissed. Tenshi just rolled her eyes.
"Where did you learn to do that?" Gaara asked (omg god he talked!)
"I was born with this...ability. Anything that's considered a plant I can control. It's cool because I can make my own shade in the summer and grow a beautiful garden in the winter." Tenshi stopped and stared at the plants. "Hey woman, we have other visistors at that door." Tenshi said turning to Sayora. Sayora raised her eybrow then went ot the front of house.
Naruto raised his eyebrow as well.
"How did you know that?" Narutoa asked.
"Tenshi talks to the plants." Rena said. Tenshi walked into the house. "Tenshi always talks to the plants."

Ending it there! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


oh and um since i feel like putting it in here, this is what Sayora, Rena and Tanshi look like:
Rena: Sayora: Tenshi:

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on June 5, 2008, 1:14:48 AM

hflp on
hflpThis is a pretty cool story. Keep it going.