Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Inner demons

Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?

Chapter 4 - Inner demons

Chapter 4 - Inner demons
As Sayora went to answer the door, Teshi walked off to her room, Gaara and Naruto close behind. As She sat down on her bed she turned towards him.
"Why are you following me?" She asked. They both shrugged and sat in the corner.
"You should be more respectful to your mother-"
"She's NOT my mother!" Tenshi barked. "She never has been and she never will be! Just because father married her doesn't mean I have to like her or consider her anything but a replacement for the mother I lost because she hated me!" Tenshi said, starting to cry. "All that woman will ever be to me is a reminder that my real mom hated me and was ashamed of me..." Naruto walked over to Tenshi and sat beside her.
"Your mom couldn't have hated yo-" Naruto began, but before he could finish, Tenshi whirled around and glared at him as hard and as fierce as she could.
"Then why else wold she have killed herself smart-@$$?" Tenshi barked, shoving Naruto away. "She hated having a daughter with a monster inside of her!" Naruto and Gaara both froze up. It was quiet except for Tenshi's sobbing for a long time before Naruto finally spoke up.
"You have...a monster inside you?" He spoke. Tenshi nodded her head. "...You're not alone...I have one, and so does Gaara..." At that, Tenshi glanced at both them.
"Which ones?" She asked, wiping her eyes.
"I have the ninetails and Gaara has the-" Naruto began.
"Shukaku." Gaara finished. "You?"
"Kômori." Tenshi sobbed. "How you guys get yours?"
"Well, mine was placed inside me at birth so the Nine-Tailed Fox could stop destroying the village." Naruto said.
"Mine was placed in at birth by taking my mother's life so that I would become the strongest shinobi." Gaara added. "What about you?"
"No real reason other then myparents didn't want to bury their newborn daughter." Tenshi said.
"What happened?" Naruto asked.
"When I was born," Tenshi began "I didn't cry like other babies did, I didn't make any noise at all. My mother and father got worried so much that they were going to loose their only child. They rushed me to my Onjisan's house, and he tried every ailment he could, but i just wouldn't cry. Mother set me in my crib when I fell asleep, and as soon as she turned her back and gaint bat fell into the room and landed by the crib. There was a big flash and suddenly the giant back was gone, and mother heard me start to cry. She raced over to me and saw that my hair had turned white, but I was health now. My Onijisan said that bat was Komori, and that she had given me her soul so that I could live on, that's why I control flowers, it was something Komori could do. If it wasn' for her I'd be dead."
As Tenshi finished her sad story, there was a knock on the door and a strange man with silver hair stuck his head in.
"Hey Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto chirped.
"Hey Naruto, Gaara, and you must be Tenshi, is something wrong?" Kakashi asked, noticing she had been crying. Tenshi shook her head.
"I'm fine, thank you." She said, returning to her normal, cold self.
"If you say so, your mother said it's time for supper, and she also said to tell you she made your favorite; Miso Soup!" At that Tenshi turned her head.
"You boys go ahead, I'll be there in a sec." She said as Naruto and Kakashi walked of the door. Before Gaara turned to leave he first faced Tenshi.
"I know what's like when your mother hates you." Gaara said. "My mother hated me, that;s why she named me Gaara; the creature that loved only himself." Tenshi looked up at him.
"But she didn't watch you grow up, watch you try so hard to be good even when the other kids hit you with stones and made fun of you. She was gone before she even had a chance to get a good look at you. My mother always said she loved me. She always said she cared. Then one morning I woke and there she was, hanging from the tree, dead and it was all my fault." Tenshi started to cry. Gaara walked over in front of her and stared at her.
"It's not your fault." Gaara said. "Your mother acted like she cared when she really didn't, you had nothing to do with that."



CHAPTER FIVE COMMING SOON!
Some words to know:
Ojiisan = Grandfather
Komori- Bat
Jigoku = “Hell”

And I changed what Tenshi looks like:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment