Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A

A letter from Katara to Aang, as she tells him how she feels.

Chapter 1 - A

Chapter 1 - A
Disclaimer: I probably dont own much here, do I? Nope. Now on with the fanfic!

Just a quick reminder: This is a letter from Katara to Aang. So the words like my, I, you, and our will come up often.


The Kataang ABCs





A is for Air: Air, your element. The breeze will blow, moving the leaves around, blowing them away, but I swear to you, I will stay. The air is all around, never to leave. The air may change, but will always be there with you. I will be the same. Always faithful, and there when you need me. I know you will be the same for me. And although the air may change, it is always the same, at the same time. This may make no sense, but at times people make no sense either, so it is all just about the same. Like we learned in the swamp-like forest, we are all the same, connected in one way or another.






A/N: The letter A is done. I would prefer to have two reviews before I post B (if not more), but I may back out on that deal. Well see how that goes to determine how fast the rest of the alphabet goes up. Hope you enjoyed the letter A, and remember: PLEASE, PLAESE, PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aechigo on September 3, 2007, 6:19:02 AM

Aechigo on
Aechigo(Review=Comment)