Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A smart girlfriend and a stupid robot

A short story with original and own characters.

Chapter 1 - A smart girlfriend and a stupid robot

Chapter 1 - A smart girlfriend and a stupid robot
Hi, there´s a short story that I made. It combines OC´s=Own Characters-with OC`s=Official characters.LoL!!
In the Own Characters:
BRI, an invader. She´s Zim´s friend, and treats him like a brother. She kinda likes the Tallest Red.
MEESHA, Bri´s robot. She has some mechanical failures.
LILLY, Dib´s girlfriend. No offense to fangirls (I´m one,lolollllz)
Here it is ;)

A SMART GIRLFRIEND AND A STUPID ROBOT.

SKOOL
All the kids are going back home.
Dib walks whistling with a notebook under his arm. He seems extremely calm and happy.
ZIM:-He´s got a new plan, let´s follow him!
BRI:-But he said that…-
MEESHA:-FRIED PIG HEADS!!
Meesha starts running and making strange car noises, then starts chasing Melvin, and he just screams.
ZIM:-Your robot is broken…
BRI:-Will you help me?!?
ZIM:-It isn´t my problem, Bri.
GIR:-I WANNA JOIN!!
So Gir chases Melvin too. Bri turns the robots off. All the children stare at her, confused.
BRI:-…They are sleeping! Sorry, Melvin.
Bri and Zim go to Bri´s house.
ZIM:-Maybe Meesha feels attracted by stupid people, like someone I know does…
BRI:-Zim…What are you talking about?
ZIM:-I´m talking about The Tallest Red, you know.
BRI:-……………….
ZIM:-Admit it!!
BRI:-You know that I can´t control myself without the antenna orbit things…He taked them off just for fun, don´t you remember?
ZIM:_-Yes, but that means that your subconscious likes him…It does? Huh? Huh? HUH?
BRI:-Well Zim, don´t you wanna know what Dib said?
ZIM:-YES!!
BRI:-He doesn´t have any plan right now, he just has a girlfriend :D her name is Lilly.
Bri shows a photo of Dib with a random girl. Zim laughs.
ZIM:-That´s not funny…He can made a BETTER plain with another filthy human by his side. I´ll be more carefull now…
MEESHA:-Can I go to the park with Gir?
BRI:-Yes you can. But don´t scare Melvin again.
MEESHA:-NO MY LORD (LoL)
In the park, Gir and Meesha go and start chasing…Zita. Meesha makes the car sounds again, her disguise is too heavy for running, so she takes it off. Gir does the same.
Lilly is watching, and writes in a paper:
MEESHA: ROBOT
GIR: ROBOT
ZIM: ALIEN
BRI: ???

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment