Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confession

Two people who hate each other get stuck in the tunnel of love and make a shocking discovery.

Chapter 3 - Confession

Chapter 3 - Confession
"Ugh, how long is this gonna take!?" yelled Todd.
"You know, it's only been ten minutes." Sarah said with attitude.
"Ten minutes of being stuck in here with her royal ugliness."
"Okay, I've had enough of your crap! All you do is pick on me, make fun of my face and for WHAT!? Am I really that terrible to you?"
"No, I just... um..."
"What? You think it's funny!? Well I don't! What you say to me makes me feel really hurt. Have you ever thought about other people's feelings!?"
"I don't think it's funny! I do it because... I..."
"What? Because you hate me!?"
"No! I don't hate you."
"Then what the hell is your problem!?" Todd grabbed Sarah quickly.
"H-hey! What are you-" Todd kissed Sarah very passionately. Sarah's eyes got big and she was stricken, but soon she grabbed and kissed him back.
"W-wow." she said
"I'm sorry, I should'nt have done that!" Todd said embarrassed.
"Todd, you like me?"
"No, I LOVE you. I just never wanted you to know. At least not until I was ready."
"Do you know how badly you hurt me!?"
"I know! I'm sorry! I just... didn't know how to say it to you."
"Todd..."
"I'm sorry, I really am. I've loved you ever since first grade."
"You... have?"
"Yes. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And you still are, in fact you're even more beautiful than every girl in school put together."
"You're really serious."
"Yes, I'm sorry I should've told you sooner. I don't even know if you feel the same way." Todd was looking down sadly, Sarah raised his head.
"Actually, Todd, I've kinda always liked you too. Sure you were a jerk to me, but I've always thought you were kinda hot."
"R-really?"
"Heh, heh. Don't belive me?"Sarah grabbed Todd. Todd held Sarah close to him, Sarah held him tightly. They slowly leaned in and kissed each other.
They looked as if all time had stopped. The ride finally started again and for the rest of the time, they held each other close together.
"I love you." they both said. Todd whispered to Sarah,
"I'll never let you go, Sarah."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

K_Pepper on September 3, 2011, 7:50:07 PM

K_Pepper on
Comment Deleted

AllegroNAM on September 4, 2011, 9:10:43 AM

AllegroNAM on
AllegroNAMIt's easier to be mean to your crush than to confess your love for them. It's easy but... not a very good idea.