Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - MAKE YO MOVE

Meowzers's best childhood friend comes for a visit. But it becomes something more than friendship.

Chapter 3 - MAKE YO MOVE

Chapter 3 - MAKE YO MOVE
Meowzers's face got red(redder than it already is).
"Weird, I didn't think your face could get any redder. Something wrong?" asked Harriet.
"Uh, I... was... um...." Meowzers stuttered.
"What's the matter? YOU got your tongue?" Meowzers grabbed his tongue.
"Uh huh." he said.
"Hahahahaha. You always knew how to make me laugh." Harriet said.
"Heh, I was gonna ask you something, but I think I'll keep it to myself."
"Oh no. No keeping things to yourself."
"Well, I... do you... have a boyfriend?"
"Uh.... why do you ask?"
"Eh, n-never mind."
"Edd, do you have a CRUSH on me?"
"NO!"
"Oh my gahd, you have a crush on me! Aw, that's cute."
"STOP TALKING!"
"Just admit it. You like me!"
"ALRIGHT! I like you alright!"
"How long have you liked me?"
"Well when I was eight I started getting these weird feelings about you and my mom said that I liked you. At first I didn't believe her but after you moved away, my feelings for you grew stronger. And seeing you now..."
"Now?"
"Well you've changed. You look so... beautiful. AH! Wait I said that out loud!"
"Oh, you really think I'm beautiful?"
"Yeah, I've always thought you were pretty cute. Especially when you blush, that's just so cute." Harriet started to blush.
"I've always thought you were kinda handsome." she said.
"Oh?" Meowzers raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah, I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way, so I never told you..."
"I've been afraid that YOU wouldn't feel the same way."
"Uh... should we kiss?"
"Only if you want to." Meowzers got up and walked over to Harriet and held her arms.
"Ed?" Harriet said in fear.
"I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Meowzers kissed Harriet passionately. Harriet immediately kissed him back. They both held each other tightly. Meowzers began to smell something burning.
"OH CRAP! MAH CHICKEN." he raced to the kitchen.
"Way to kill the mood. But that was amazing." Harriet said while leaning back on her chair.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment