Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Last Chaptar

Meowzers's best childhood friend comes for a visit. But it becomes something more than friendship.

Chapter 4 - Last Chaptar

Chapter 4 - Last Chaptar
Meowzers and Harriet decided to go out to lunch. They spent the whole day together going places from their childhood. Later on at night, they went to Harriet's apartment.
"So you moved back here?" Asked Meowzers.
"Yeah. Florida wasn't really my kinda place. Besides, I like it here, so nostalgic."
"Yeah, I got alot of memories here."
"So I heard that you go by Meowzers now."
"Oh! Well that's a long and boring story that I'm sure you won't want to hear."
"Heh,heh. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, I understand."
"Thanks."
"Sure. Hey, you wanna stay the night here?"
"Eh, um... why?"
"Because, it's been a long time since we had a sleep over."
"Well, I guess I could, sure."
"Also, I'm kinda scared to sleep by myself in there, I haven't exactly gotten use to the dark."
"It's okay, I won't make fun of you for it."
"Thank you." They both went inside and talked for awhile and then they both went to bed.
"Where am I sleeping?" asked Meowzers.
"In my bed of course." said Harriet.
"Oh! Um..."
"It's okay, I trust you." Meowzers got in her bed. He was about to sleep, but was then hugged by Harriet.
"Good night, Meowzers."she said while giggling.
"You too." said Meowzers in a soft voice. As Harriet began to sleep, Meowzers whispered into her ear.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you more." she said.
"I never thought we'd end up being together."
"Neither did I. Would you mind if we cuddled?"
"Not at all." They cuddled with each other and went to sleep. The most peaceful sleep they've ever had.

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment