Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ONE

Here is a B-day gift for a friend of mine since her birthday is today so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!!!

I hope you like your gift from me and sorry that is is short that''s because it was hard to think of any thing to wright for this one-shoot story.

Chapter 1 - ONE

Chapter 1 - ONE

It was late at night time was a teen aged girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes wander the dark streets alone.

There she continued walking went by all the closed stores and keep walking until she came in the park where she started to hike all the way up the tallest hill until the girl finally reached the top of the hill when she suddenly sat down on the cold ground then she lead down on her back to look up at all the stars that were out that night.

A cool breeze started to blow up and over the hill and over to the girl when she lay down in the grass closing her eyes to enjoy the nice cool breeze of wind the blow over her when she heard foot steps coming closer to her until they stopped just behind her head.opening her blue eyes and looking up to see her good friend standing above her looking down at her with a smile on his face.

" Atem? " Said the girl.

" Hey Maria " Atem greeted her.

" What are you doing here? " Questioned Maria.

" I came here because it's your special day and here you are all by your self. " Spoke Atem.

" That cause you know I do not like to do any thing for my birthday and that I like to be alone. " Maria told him.

" Yeah I know but I hope you do not mine me being here with you then " Asked Atem.

" No not at all, I do not mine you are here with me " Maria said to him.

" Alright then " Atem said as he sat down next to her.

After a few minutes of watching the stars Atem looked over to Maria as id to say something.

" Maria " Atem whispered to her.

" Yes Atem " Maria asked looking over at him.

" I got this for you " Said Atem as he retches in side his pocked and pulled out a small round black box.

" Y-you did not have to get me any thing " Spoke Maria as she sat up from the ground and toke the box out of his hands.

" But I wanted to get it for you, Open it " Told Atem.

" Ok "

With that said Maria opened the little black box to fine a pretty pendent shaped like a heart with a reddish pinkish jewel, a gold border around it, and tiny little golden wings on both sides of the pendent.

" I-it's s-so pretty Atem " Maria said shocked form the gift he had giving her.

" Well I hope you like it? " Question Atem.

" I do " Maria said now looking right at him.

" That is good, anyway the nickles is called the Pendent Of Time.It called that cause it has been around form many years always been worn by the person who loves them wears it and it means no matter where the person is who wares this will never be alone as long as they wear this pendent. " Told Atem as he toke the pendent from its box and placed it around her neck.

" Thank you for this " Maria said looking down at the pendent around her neck then looking back at him with a light blush on her checks. " But does this mean you like me too? " Questioned Maria.

" No I don't like you " Atem said looking at her sternly.

" Oh " Maria said a little sadly as she looked down.

" I love " Smiled Atem.

" O-oh " Squeaked Maria lifted her head to see him smiling softly at her.

After she said that Atem lean in and kissed her full of the lips in a tender kiss shocking poor Maria but he slowly pulled away before she could reacted to it.

" Happy Birthday Maria " Atem told her still smiling at her.

Maria at a lost for words just smiles back at him with blush stained cheeks before she rested her head on his shoulder while Atem wrapped his around her waisted before be put his head on her knowing that now she will never be alone since he was with her.

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowlover8 on August 22, 2009, 7:42:31 AM

Shadowlover8 on
Shadowlover8Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This was so adorable!!!! You played Maria and their relationship greatly~! Thank you so much for this>////< I really love the part when he kissed her>///< It was so sweet~ I love it so much and thank you again!!X333