Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Surprise

This is a birthday one-shot for a from of mine on here and is a contest entry from the same person.

Chapter 1 - A Surprise

Chapter 1 - A Surprise
It was a bright and sunny day outside and many people were gathered out in a big park, were there was big table with a light red color table cloth over it and on it was a huge cat in the middle of the table, on the cake said " Happy Birthday, Celine and Nicole! " in yellow icing, there was also drinks, and many other foods on the table, going around the table was a bunch of chairs for the people to sit on.

Some little ways from the table was a smaller one that had many Presents and Gifts galore all over it, there was also many Balloons in many different colors tied to the chairs.

A girl with long dark brown hair and blue eyes suddenly calls out to all the people there are there and asked them all to gather around her.

" Ok everyone is here now, and all the decorations are ready " Stated the girl in the middle of the grouped of people.

" That's great " Said a boy about her age with brown hair and brown eyes.

" Yes now All is left is for me to go and get them both ready along with myself then bring them here " Spoke the girl.

" Aright Alley " said the boy.

" Jaden and everyone else has got a few hours until we go back here, so In the mean time you all can get ready too. " Said Alley.

" Right then lets get ready everyone " Jaden Spoke to the others.

" Yeah " Everyone chreed.

Alley soon left them and walked out of the park.She walk to a while until she came to a small apartment place, there she knocked on the door and waited for someone the anwester the door.

After A while the door opened to two girls both with brown hair and eyes, but one had her hair up in a pony tail while the other one had her hair down but with a clipped in her hair.

" Hi Alley " Said the girl with her hair up.

" Hey Celine and Nicole " Spoke Alley smiling at them.

" What are you doing here " Asked Celine the girl with the clipped in her hair.

" Oh I just wanted to bring you two some where special " Told Alley.

" Really where? " Questioned Nicole the girl with her hair up.

" That a Surprise but first we all need to get dress in something nice to wear for when we get there " Alley said to them both.

" Ok the come on in " Spoke Celine as she and her twin sister let Alley in to there place.

Once in side they all headed up stairs and in one of the girls room, there they all started to get ready for the surprise, Alley got out a red strip dress that went to the keens and pulled out white stripy shows, Celine pulled out a nice light pink color dress that went to the knees, Nicole toke out a light blue dress that to the keens too.

After the girls up the dress on and put there shoes on their feet, they all went to put some light make up on.Once that was done they looked at one another.

" Wow you both look great " Told Nicole.

" Thanks you two look so pretty in those matching dress " Alley said to them both.

" Yeah " Said Celine.

" Aright lets go " Stated Alley as they all walked out of the room.

A few hours later of getting ready the girls all head out of the house and down the street, there they walk for a while until they came upon the park.

" Surprised and Happy Birthday Celine and Nicole!! " Shouted everyone as they jumped of the their hiding places.

" Wow you, guys made us a birthday party " Said Nicole.

" Yup " Spoke Alley from behind them.

" Its was so sweet of you all to do this for us both " Told Celine to everyone.

" Yeah and it was all Alley's Idea for this " Said Jaden walking up to them.

" No It was everyone here who helped make this " Stated Alley looking at the others.

" That great of you all " Celine said.

" It is " Nicole " Spoke Nicole.

" Well anyway guys lets go over here to see all the things we have for you both " Suggested Alley.

" Ok " Both Celine and Nicole said.

With that said they all went over to the table, Were Celine and Nicole looked around and saw a big table with a cake that say's " Happy Birthday, Celine and Nicole " also on the table was many other good food to eat, over on a smaller table was lots of gifts, oh and there was a whole lot of Balloons every where.

" Well lets go to dance then open the gifts, and eat some cake " Spoke Alley as she went over and turned on the music player on to play a slow song.

Jaden grabbed Alley's hand and lead her over to the dance spot, Joy and Tristan started to fight over whom got to dance with Téa first all the while not seeing Seto come up to her and asked her to dance which she agreed to while Joy and Tristan were now rolling on the ground.

Suddley Yugi and Yami came up to Celine and Nicole and stood in front of them both.

" Will you both dance with us? " Asked Yugi to Celine and Yami to Nicole.

" Sure " They both said.

With that Yugi and Yami toke hold of Celine and Nicole hands and lead them over to were the others are at and where Joy and Tristan was crying by a tree form not getting to dance with Téa.

After a while of dancing it was time to stop, and open the gifts.

" Ok lets all go to the Table " Alley Told everyone.

" Yeah cake " Said Joy as he ran to get some until Téa grabbed him back.

" Were opening gifts now not eat cake " Spoke Téa.

" Yeah Monkey " Said Seto.

" WHAT WAS THAT " Yelled Joy.

" You head me " Said Seto.

" No fighting you too on a birthday " Told Téa glaring at them.

" Yes mame " They both said.

" Funny " Celine said.

" In deed it was " Nicole spoke to her sister.

" I'll watch him to make sure he doesn't eat any cake " Said Tristan.

Joy just grumble to him self as he and Tristan went over to sit down with the others at the table.

Once Everyone was seated Alley got all the gift and gave them to Celine and Nicole, after they were done opening them there was only two gifts left.

" Here this one is mine " Said Yami handing Nicole hers.

" This one is from me " Told Yugi as he handed Celine her gift.

After they both open the boxes they pulled out a light pink and light blue Butterfly hair clip from Yugi to Celine and Nicole got a small gold star on a sliver bracket form Yami.

" This is a cute gift you gave me Yugi " Said Celine looking at him.

" Yeah and I love mine Yami " Spoke Nicole to Yami.

" That not all form us " Said Yugi.

" Oh what else " They both asked.

" This " Yugi and Yami said as they both gave Celine and Nicole a kiss on the cheeks.

" Is it time for cake now? " Asked Joy.

" Yes " Yelled Everyone.

" Yeah " Joy said as he dove into the cake.

Everyone laugh at that and went to get some cake before he ate it all, and Celine and Nicole got to have a wonderful Birthday with all there friends.

THE END
=========================================================

There all done anyways I hope you all enjoy it.oh and this was for HikariYugiYamiAtemu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment