Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 2

i'm just putting it hear cause i can't get on Hotmail to save it I'll finish it tomorrow so don't read it.

Chapter 1 - 2

Chapter 1 - 2
“it’s lance”

I couldn’t help think to myself as I wondered what he was doing hear for, when I suddenly remembered that Ethan had said I was lance’s girlfriend so that must be why he’s hear.

As I watch dragonite land a few feet away from me, Arcanine and I stood up from the ground just as lance jumped down from his dragonite where upon landing his eyes on mine I felt myself blush faintly as I realize just how handsome he was in person. I was so lost in his eyes I didn’t notice how closet he had gotten until I heard him speak.

“Allie “Lance spoke to me with a smile that nearly melted my heart “I didn’t know you were out of the hospital “.

But before I could form any coherent thoughts to say anything I suddenly found myself warped in his arms which only cause my heart to bet faster and my face to grow my red by being in his arms “I’m so glad you’re ok now, I was getting so worried that you were never going to wake up but now your fine now “Lance had told me and as I lifted my head up too looked at his face and feel him I wasn’t completely fine.

Any word that was going to come out of my mouth died, while my poor heart stopped for a moment before betting so loudly I was sure he could hear it. I slowly became of one thing at that instant and that was a pair of warm lips that’s wear firmly press against my own.

OMG Lance is kissing me “ I thought slightly happy to myself as my heart and head both started to hurt and as one last thing I thought to myself is “ This is all too much “ before everything started to fade to black.

“ALLIE” Lance yelled out when he felt her go limp in his arms, and upon looking at her face he could tell she had fainted on him. Relaxing a little at that thought before called back his and Allie’s Pokémon before picking her up in arms before making his way over to home, where once there he knocked on the front door and waited for her mother to answer the door.
When the door opened Allies mother gasped when she saw her daughter passed out “Lance what happened to her? “ Allies mother asked as she let him in side while closing the door behind him.

“ I don’t really know “ He told her as he went upstairs too Allies room, where he laid her down on her bed before gently laying a blanket on her. After that he went back down stairs to see Allie’s mother sitting down at the kitchen table clearly waiting for a proper answer to her early question.

Sighing lance began telling her that he was on his way to visit Allie in the hospital when he spotted her outside, so he was so happy to see her awake and well that after he landed he had hugged her as he told her how happy he was too see he ok when he then kissed her, When she suddenly fainted on him.

 “ I see so that’s what happened, that’s a bit of a relief then “ Allies mother told him, who in turn wanted to know why Allie had fainted on him in the first place. “ Lance I’m sorry to say but Allie has amnesia and the likely reason she passed out was because you kissing her was too much for her mind to handle so it shut down too cope with it”.

Lance for his part was beyond shocked when he heard that the woman he loved has amnesia.” Is she ever going to remember anything? “.

“It’s hard to say, she does remember some things like Pokémon and the likes just not the memory’s behind them. The doctor says she may or may not remember only time will tell “Allie’s mother told lance but before anyone else could say anything else Allie came walking into the kitchen.

Once Allies fell on to Lance’s eyes she could she great sadness in them “ I guess mom told him out my so call amnesia”.“Man how long few I been out? “ Allie asked them to which her mother replied by saying it was only a few minutes. “Oh that’s good to know “.

“ I was wondering if you’d like to come back with me to the Pokémon league for a while, I could then see if I can get you to remember everything only if you do not mind “ Lance Asked her hoping she would agree to go with him with.

“Only if it is ok with my mother, then I’d love to go with you since it would be nice to go out to see this “new “world if only a little bit of it “Alley said with excitement hoping her mother would let her go with him.

“  oh course it would do you some going with lance, so go “ Hearing that made Allie happy as she dashed up stairs to her room to pack some things for the trip. While she was gone Allie’s mother turned her gaze back at lance “you take good care of her and make sure nothing happens to her this time “.

“ I swear on my life that I will let nothing happen to her ever again “ Lance told her as he caught on to what she was getting at which was something he would never forgive himself for. “ but what about you ? Are you going to be fine alone? “He questioned her.

“ You don’t need to worry about me Allie left me her Typhlosion and Meganium a while ago, so I’ll be fine “ Allie’s mother told him just as Allie had come back down from her room.
“ Ok I’m all set, so thanks again mom “ Allie said as she hugged her mother before heading out the door with lance. “ So how are we going to get there? “ Allie asked as she wondered how they would get to the Pokémon league.

“ We going to fly there on my dragonite “ Lance told her as he called out his faithful companion before getting on him and making room for her too get on. Allie only hesitated for a second before getting on once she made sure her backpack was secure on her back.

Before long they were in the air on their way to the Pokémon league. As Allie had her arms wrapped around lance’s waist she was trying not to blush so much from being so close to lance so as not to faint again and fall too her death. So to distract herself she decided to start up a conversation with him.“ So lance I guess my mom told you about my amnesia? “

“ Yeah she did tell me, so I’d like to know what else besides Pokémon you might remember?” Lance asked her in a hopeful tone.

“ He wants so much for me to remember something about him…maybe I should tell him the few things I do know about him maybe then he’ll cheer up “ “ Well I do know that your lance Pokémon league champion and your also the dragon master, you’re from blackthorn city  and you’re the cousin of  Clair who is the blackthorn city gym leader…um that’s it I’m sorry I don’t really remember the memory’s between us “ Alley told him as she gazed at the clouds.

“ it’s good to know that you do know a little something about me “ Lance said as the Pokémon league came into view and man it was much bigger then it was in the game and surrounding it was  a vast field of flowers.

Its wasn’t long before we landed in front of the league, where we then got off of his dragonite before it was recalled into its pokeball, after wards we went over to a nearby elevator were lance pulled out some kind of id card and used it to open the door for us, as we went inside the elevator lance said this elevator was for elite four members and champion where it would take you to a floor to which ever member lives on.

Once the elevator came to a stop we got off on the floor lance lived on we walked down a short hall way before coming to a vast living room “ Wow lance your place is awesome looking “ Allie said too him as she check it out his place.” Well you have been here before “lance told her before leading her too the room she’d be sleeping in.
 
“ Oh that would make sense since I’m supposed to be your girlfriend or something “ Allie told him as she placed her back on the bed.

“ Wait how did you know that ?” Lance questions her. “ Oh well before you came by my home earlier I met Kris, ethan and they had said that you and I are dating “ Allie told him which seem too sadden him a bit that I didn’t really remember that myself.

“ I see, well you are my girlfriend but right now you need to take your time to get to know me again “ Lance told her with a smile who in turn return it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment