Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a poem i wrote when one of my friends stabbed me in the back

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
        I am turning over a new leaf where no one can be trusted and no one is really your 'so called friend ' everyone ends up hurt at the end everyone ends up stabbed in the back or kicked when their down by the ones they trusted the most. No one can be trusted and no one can be forgiven. everyone just lies and smiles their fake smiles in your face. No one is real, and no one is really there for you in the end when your breaking down. It's all just lies, lies they tell to comfort you. Then there is the one person you trust your life with and you think that the one person is differnt then anyone you've ever met and you think that the one person you care about won't treat you the way the others have. Just when that one person gains your trust ,they stab you in the back wth their lies. It hurts you for a while and you can no longer trust any one again because of that one person that one person ripping out your heart. You cry your tears at night hoping for a better day, but you just get pushed and shoved because you seem to always be in everyone's way. No one cares for you and no one ever will, you might as well get used to the way that you always feel, because no one can be trusted and no one is your friend, and no one is really there for you at the very end.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Allie_J on May 12, 2006, 8:30:34 AM

Allie_J on
Allie_Jthankies i'm sorry about your so called friend i've been stabbed in the back a few times so thats why i wrote and thankies for the fav ^-^

Spike_Schinizzle on May 11, 2006, 9:43:52 PM

Spike_Schinizzle on
Spike_SchinizzleThis Touched me, as i have just ditched a so-called 'friend' a while ago. this is exactally how i think. GREAT WORK, +favs

Spike .S.