Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Cyber Demon part 1

Ok, after kill a human in an accident, a ghost haunts Zim and Zin's base. O.o

Chapter 1 - The Cyber Demon part 1

Chapter 1 - The Cyber Demon part 1
( Zin and Zim are in the base down below doing tests and studies on human pain! Lol! With a mindless human subject before, and guess who it is!….THE VICE PRESIDENT MAN!!!!)

Zin:
Well this human pain studies is going well…..at skool the pain human pain I saw is when they got paper cuts that sting so badly they could just die!!!!

Zim:
Do you think that could work on the Dib human!? =D

Zin:
….no I don’t think so…he’s pretty strong to even be alive….anyway, I’ve heard that it’s even more painful if u put some king of sodium acid on it, and liquid cleansing chalk.

( OMG! It’s called Salt and hand soap! GEES!!!)

Zim: (smiles)
That sound s FUN!!!!!!!!!

( So they put a paper cut on the human subject that’s strapped to a metal bored. The human screams. They put soap on the cut. The human screams louder. Then they put salt on a different cut they made. He screams so bad a vein shows in his head!)

Zin:
Could we take a break? The human screaming it hurting my antenna’s….

Zim:
No! we must continue! The fun has yet to begin! We know what causes pain and now we need to find the human weak spot….LET”S TRY THE EYES!!!!! =D Gir! Set the blade near the humans eyes!

Gir:
Okey-dokey!

Zin:
Good, now Cir! Turn the blade machine thing on!

Cir:
OKAAAAAAY!!!!!!!( then flashes to duty mode)

( Cir get’s out of duty mode and pushes the button. But suddenly, Cir trips over a wire hitting the machine and lowering the blade! It a few seconds…it hit’s the human and his head get’s chopped in half! Looking at the blood Zin passes out since she fears to and Zim throws up looking at the brain lol.

Zim: (looks away from the sight)
Great, I killed a human! Now what!?

Gir:
Humans burry there dead!!!!=D

Zim:
……..ok…GOOD! Now humans won’t suspect a thing!!!!!!!!

(So Zim and Zin burry the dead body at the very bottom of the base…..)

Zin:
Ok…I am not gonna study human pain like that for a week! Human blood makes me pass out…

( So they all go up and watch TV, but suddenly…the power goes out….)

Gir:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! COME BACK MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Zim:
SILENCE!!!! The power generator must’ve gone out….

Zin:
I’ll get some supplies, you go down and see what the problem is…..

( So Zim goes down to the Generator, expecting a fuse or one of Gir’s burrito’s clogging the surcket ….but he saw something that seemed impossible….the main wires on top of the generator was melted….)

Zim:
What the! How did that happen!? It couldn’t have been a heat over load….or was it…?

( Zim suddenly hears Zin screaming in terror. He run’s down to the equipment room and a floating electric knife it coming near Zin….suddenly it changes course and bolts at a computer screen.)

Zin:
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!???????

( Suddenly…they see an odd shadow figure with bright red eye’s and it screaming as it comes near. Zim and Zin back up to an elevator thing and the Ghost some how makes it shoot up to the main floor of Zim’s base)

Zim: (hides behind the couch)
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WE’RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Gir: (still in front of the TV)
Aaaaw, cheer up master! We can live!

Zin:
At this point, the scary thing is in the lab that’s believed to be called a ghost and-

Gir: (interrupts)
Dib knows a lot about them! I saw him watching TV about that!! =D

( Zim and Zin pause for a minute and run to Dibs house. When they are there they ring da door bell and Dib opens it. Zin and Zim are trying to explain what happened but they were talking at the same time, Dib get’s confused about why they were coming to him at 9:00pm at night.)

Gir: ( Suddenly Cuts in)
My masters killed a human and now it’s roaming the house! Can u get rid of it?

Dib:
……..YOU DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Zin:
It was accident! Cir moved the cut panel and it died! Now it’s spirit Ghost thing is hunting us!!!!
YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (begging)

Ice: (suddenly goes up next to Dib)
Ya know, if we get this ghost thing we can prove people about Ghosts. I think it beats helping our enemy.

Dib:
…..fine we’ll help you. But as soon as we get the ghost thing, don’t do anymore tests on kill human!…..Its creepy…..

Zim:
DEAL!!! Cir and Gir can bring us lizards instead!…..hey where is Cir?

Zin:
…..oh no. that idiot robot is still in the house! The Ghost could have put her off line!!! Who am I gonna release my anger out to!?

Dib:
You’re gonna have to bring us into your base Zim…there are over 100 kinds of ghosts and ways to get rid of them I need some info about it….

Zim:
…..FINE! JUST KILL IT!!!!!!!!

( So, the group goes into Zim’s base with caution, knowing that this Ghost is capable of controlling electronics.)

Ice:
So this is where you first saw the ghost?

Zim:
No, but this is where it first appeared, due to the melting metal and wires.

Zin:
I witnessed it in the equipment had a dark transparent figure with glowing red eye’s.

Dib: (taking notes)
Did you notice any damage to machinery?

Zin:
No, I was to freaked out to look. I may have caught it if it did happen tho.

Ice:
Well, let’s check out where you first saw it…

( they go into the equipment room and see a melted iron machine….right where the ghost was floating before….)

Zin:
Can you determine what it is yet?

Dib:
……..yes, but it’s not a ghost….it’s a demon…

Ice:
….like a real demon?! I thought they were just myth creatures like a dragon or something.

Zim:
How can you tell?

Dib:
Ghosts are only able of doing odd events like this when they have been dead for at least 20 years…this only happened 20min ago…demons can take the form of any organic thing, including metal, electricity and sometimes humans….

Zin:
So this thing is capable of killing us…..

Dib:
Depends on what it has.

( Suddenly they year a few wires move and two glowing red eyes)

Zim:
OMG it’s back….

( the glowing eyes suddenly jump out from the wires and luckily…..it was Cir)

Cir: (waves)
HI!!!!!!!!!

Zin:
Cir! Don’t do that again! We’re hunting for a ghost demon and there’s no time to….Cir?

( Cir’s eyes suddenly turn evil red and her nub hands turn to sharp metal claws…there appears to be black scratch marks on her and she becomes this really scary Sir unite…O.o)

Zin: (staring kinda scared)
…C-ir?

( The evil Sir unite suddenly jumps in the middle of the group making everyone take a step back….)



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zimrulerofearth on April 15, 2008, 10:08:54 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearthooooooooh! cir's eeeeeeeeeevil! i canNOT wait for teh next chappie!!! *starts drooling so hard it drowns me. comes back to life and drools till it drowns me, and so on, and so on...*