Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part 2

Ok, after kill a human in an accident, a ghost haunts Zim and Zin's base. O.o

Chapter 2 - Part 2

Chapter 2 - Part 2

( The demon Cir turns to Ice and jumps to attack. Ice dodges it and throws a blade thingy at the evil Sir unite. The blade just bounces off to the side when it hit her.)

Ice:
So Dib…it takes over any electronic item….

( Demon Cir attacks Ice once again dodging it. Demon suddenly turns around and see’s Zim. And of course goes to attack )
Zim:
AHHHHHH!!! Stay back Demon thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zin: (Demon about to attack)
STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS CIR!

Cir: (suddenly to normal in duty mode)
Yes Sir! (lol Zin’s a girl stupid!)

( Cir takes a step in stupid mode to Zin but the Demon suddenly takes control of her again and jumps in front of Zin)

Gir:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! We’re DOOMED!!!! I gonna sing the Doom song again! Whoo! Doom, Doom, Doom,-

( Sparks go around Cir’s head and an odd purple light forms around Cir’s body. Suddenly…The Demons True Form appears right above Cir turning her back to normal. The demon had a jaw of 6in sharp teeth, horrible black claws and Glowing red Eyes with tentacles coming out of it’s back ….all electronic devices melted around it…all except Cir.(ill show a pic of the demon later) The Demon suddenly turns into a black figure with red eyes and Hides in the shadows unseen by anyone in the group, The electric wires suddenly start moving and the Group runs out of the house and Go to Dibs.)

( they all run up stairs to Dib’s Room panting and freaking out)

Zin: ( shaking in fear)
So….W-wat kind of demon is it…

Dib:
Well nothing in your base or any thing of mind can get rid of….It can take over electronic devices…it’s A Cyber Demon….

( Gaz is walking in the hall and see’s The group)

Gaz:
Hey! What are you all doing here!!!?? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Zim:
ZIM IS NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM!!!!!!! I HAVE NO DISCIUSE AND SHALL NOT LEAVE UNTUIL THE DEMON IS OUT OF MY BASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaz:
…….A demon huh?….That Demon’s Gonna pay….!

Dib: ( Gaz about to take a step out the door)
NO GAZ!!!! It’s too dangerous! Not even my paranormal info can defeat it!

Gaz:
If your that stupid and worried, then come along…..

( Dib stares kinda thinking for once and decides to follow Gaz to help her. Ice joins to and Zin, Zim, Cir and Gir come with for no apparent reason.)

( They open the door To Zim’s House all dark and stuff. They see the TV has melted and suddenly the Demon appears right in front of Gaz. Everyone paralyzes in fear but Gaz Shows no expression)

( The Demon and Gaz Stare at each other. Suddenly Gaz’s fist clenches and pulls out a soda. The Demon seeing that the can is metal screeches about to take over the can…But the Gaz Shakes it up. As soon as the demon touches it the soda explodes and gets all over it. The Demon screeches in horrer and a few flashes of lightning go around it and then…SQEEK! The demon explodes into air! =D)

Gaz:
There, the Demon’s gone and if u ever go in my house again, you’ll suffer wat the demon went through…

( Gaz Walks out of the house to go play her game and stuffs! =D



THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zimrulerofearth on April 26, 2008, 5:56:55 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearthshweet!