Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Shiro Nezumi's Bio

It's a story about my OC Shiro Nezumi. No, it's not a love story...Nezumi doesn't have a heart....I don't think....

Chapter 0 - Shiro Nezumi's Bio

Chapter 0 - Shiro Nezumi's Bio
Bio
First Name: Nezumi
Last Name: Shiro
Name Meaning: White (Shiro) Rat (Nezumi)
Age: 17
Hair: White
Eyes: White (including pupil)
Village: Waterfall
Gender: Female
Birthday: November 28
Blood Type: O
Personality: Introverted, Clever
Kekkei Genkai: Shirome
Kekkei Genkai Ability: Allows her to read into her opponents mind.
Advanced Kekkei Genkai: Yokaime
Ability: Allows her to cause her opponent to hallucinate and eventually brain-dead
How to get the advanced Kekkei Genkai: Has to give up their sanity
History: The Shiros were one of the strongest, if not strongest, clans in waterfall village. During the ninja war(s), Izanami was pregnant with her first child. She had previously married
Izanagi, the clans leader. She always dreamed of getting married and having children, she never expected shed have to die for the village before that though. In a serious battle, she only had one option left, to drink the heros water. After a bloody battle, she killed the attacker, but she went into labor. Her husband had been fighting as well and found her nearly dead. He was forced to deliver his own child. As a last request, she made him promise to always look after their child. Only weeks, later the war worsened taking the life of Izanagi. Feeling sorry for the child, the owner of the inn took the child as her own. She noticed growing up that people seemed to not notice her or show that they even cared that she was there. The truth was the heros water her mother drunk made her chakra dark and her appearance ghostly. She grew up arguing with Shibuki over who was the better ninja since their days at the academy. Slowly, they begun to drift apart until finally the death of Shibukis father separated the two completely.
Now: The child, Nezumi, wonders why she still stays in the village when she wants to explore the world. Like her parents, she became a skilled ninja, protecting the village from random attackers (bandits, thieves, etc.), however, Shibuki got the credit while she was ignored. She also wonders about her purpose and what a real family feels like. She envies Shibuki for at least having a father.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment