Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goodbye to Waterfall Village!

It's a story about my OC Shiro Nezumi. No, it's not a love story...Nezumi doesn't have a heart....I don't think....

Chapter 1 - Goodbye to Waterfall Village!

Chapter 1 - Goodbye to Waterfall Village!
Shiro Nezumi sat boredly on the roof of the small inn in which she lived. She stared blankly at the starless sky and sighed, Of all nights, why tonight? While Im restless, even the stars sleep. I bet everyone else is in their snug little beds snoring as if they were mocking me...Probably are, especially that excuse for a leader, Shibuki,
A chilling wind blew as she watched two shady figures sneak about the village. She waited for them to turn the corner. As they did, she disappeared from the roof in a wispy smoke cloud.
What was that?! A boys voice whispered to the other figure
Its just a cloud! Replied the other figure who had a girls voice
At night?! Someone else has to be here!
Youre crazy! Who in there right mind-What are you staring at?
The boy figure pointed ahead as a pair of seemingly pupil-less eyes stared at them. They attempted to scream, but, instead, it felt as if someone held their mouths shut whenever the eyes stayed a distance. They tried to run as whatever it was came closer but their legs were invisibly bound.
Sakuno? Ayame? What are you doing out so late?  a familiar voice asked
Nezumi! the two shouted happily as their shackles and gags seemingly disappeared
How youd you do that? Ayame questioned
Yeah! I couldnt move or anything! Sakuno complained
Nezumi shook her head and muttered, This village isnt worthy of being called a ninja village,
At that she turned and began to walk away. Not even have taken a second step, she swiftly drew her blade and blocked another that wouldve slice the childrens heads off. Nezumi stared at the attackers eyes boredly as she forced him to take a step back by sending his sword flying. Run, she muttered to the children. They obeyed without question.
She sensed shuriken whipping through the nights air. She ran toward Sakuno and Ayame as shuriken flew toward them. She leaped forward into the crossfire.
Nezumi! the children cried
Nezumis figure became hidden by a brief puff of smoke.
Run and dont stop until youre safe in your home! Nezumi called unharmed as a log that looked like a pin cushion fell to the ground where she wouldve been.
The children nodded and ran off into the shadows. With her sword still drawn she blacked another of the sword wielders attacks as she crouched and low kicked the back of his knees, breaking them as if they were twigs. With the other leg she high kicked his forehead. Paralyzed with pain, she easily was able to go for the kill by slitting his throat.
Now, where are the other two? she thought looking around, I guess Ill-
Little girls shouldnt- another ninja began but became trapped in water prison jutsu
Nezumi pulled her hands out of the last hand sign looking around, wondering why the weakest nin had the biggest mouths. She heard something roar behind her as she looked over her shoulder. A swirling, raging water dragon was headed straight for her. It was too late to dodge or block. The force of the blast sent her flying into large lake which surrounded the village.
Silence fell over the lake. The ninja, making sure he had killed her, walked cautiously over the surface of the water.
No-! he whispered as a water dragon of the same destructibility devoured him and went back under the newly made waves and out of the village.
Nezumis head appeared above the unsteady water. Her white her was now died a bitter crimson from a gash on her forehead. She swam to shore and limped home. She didnt even bother to bandage herself before falling onto her bed in a deep sleep. Her chakra was completely gone as was her energy.
That morning, before dawn colored the sky, she wrote a simple letter:
I, Shiro Nezumi, am officially leaving the village and resigning as a waterfall village jounin. The reason being that this village is a pathetic waste of effort and needs to stand on its own to feet without me holding it up. Also, I plan to come back whenever I feel I am worthy of being a jounin
Shiro Nezumi
About ten o clock the sound of running foot steps could be heard coming to Nezumis room.
Nezumi! Nezumi! Wake up! Sakuno shouted happily, Nezumi, where are you?
She looked around the room only to find the letter. She was to young to read it (probably about 4 yrs. old) so she took it ran, Lord Shibuki! Nezumis gone!
Nezumi, far out of waterfall village, gentle sneezed.
I guess they mustve realized Im gone, she said to herself with a slight smile staring at the sky (by the way, if you sneeze once it supposed to mean someones talking about you if you didnt get the quote.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

soraXriku on June 1, 2007, 11:50:02 AM

soraXriku on
soraXriku!!!! I love it favs !