Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Apollo Percy

Yep, just a bunch of bios. Nothing all that special, I'm just bored.

Chapter 2 - Apollo Percy

Chapter 2 - Apollo Percy

I found these pics on photobucket; thay look like what I imagine him to have looked like.
Name: Apollo Percy
Age: He was born in 1859 whereas Haji (142) was born in 1851 making him 138 yrs old; he appears to be about fifteen
Gender: Male
Species: Half Chiropteran
Height: A little shorter than the giant Haji
Nationality: Uknown
Weight: 113 lbs
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Red (left); Yellow (right)
Body Type: Tallish
Family: Uknown
Lives w/: None, but pratically with Saya
Blood Type: AB+
Birthday: Unknown
Personality: Cold and Harsh on the outside; child-like on the inside
Weapon(s): Razor sharp strings, Chiropteran claws, fangs, and dagger
Signature Item: None
Love Interest: Saya (Actually more of a childish, puppy-love thing)
Friend(s): None
Likes: Blood, Fighting, candy, and sleeping
Dislikes: Haji (he hates him for stealing his attention from Saya), hentai, Haji, yayoi (he's typical a boy), and did I mention Haji?(:3)
Other: Apollo was made a Chevalier by Saya at age four because he got ran over by a horse and nearly bled to death. Until Saya went back into hibernation, he had tried so hard to get her attention, however, she was always with Haji. He started to hate Haji for stealing 'his attention' and Saya for ignoring him. A few weeks after she went back into hibernation, he left to travel the world. After Saya reawakened into about present day time, he found her while on the cruise to Vietnam. She attempted to kill him because of her loss of memories. Of course, she didn't kill him. He managed to escape her for then. Whenever she fought Carl a.k.a. the phantom, he nearly killed him with his razor string. After Carl escapes, Saya confronts him only to be told that he was also a chevalier like Hagi/Haji. He reveals that since he became a chevalier at such a young age, his little body couldn't handle the change making almost exaclty half of him Chiropteran. He then stays with Saya and Haji. Once or twice he remarkes coldly, "Of course you'd believe your precious Haji or me," whenever he and Haji get into arguments.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment