Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Time for everything

This story is kind of a crossover between our story, Naruto, and Megaman. But I won't spoil it more than that
Mild Language

Chapter 1 - First Time for everything

Chapter 1 - First Time for everything
It was a beautiful day in Westopolis California, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were all in the park. Sakura was giving Sasuke food, and a lot of it. She was still trying to win his heart. Naruto stood by watching as she fed Sasuke. Watching was just making him hungry. His friend KC walked over to him. KC was a kind, thirteen year old girl with strawberry blonde hair, neatly put up in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wore a pink shirt, blue jeans, and black and pink tennis shoes. Hi Naruto. She said cheerfully. Hi KC. Naruto said. KC then noticed Sakura giving Sasuke food and looked at Naruto. Youre hungry arent you? She asked. Uh, no, Im not& ok yeah, I am Naruto said as his stomach growled. Why does Sakura have to feed Sasuke right in front of me? Oh shes just being a jerk. But if youre hungry& KC pulled out a lunch box, put it on a picnic table, and opened it. Here, I hope you like Ramen She said as she handed Naruto a container full of Ramen. I was afraid I was going to have to eat this all by myself. She said as she pulled some out for herself. Ramen? Wow, thanks KC! You didnt have to though. Naruto said shyly. No, I wanted to. KC replied with a smile. Thanks! Naruto exclaimed as he started eating. KC watched as Sasuke got buried in Sakuras food and slightly laughed at him before she started eating. Sasuke was getting annoyed. Sakura, I seriously cant eat all of this. He muttered. Sakura saw his point. Oh youre right. She ran off for a moment, then came back with some water. You cant eat without a drink. She said cheerfully. No thanks. Sasuke said, before jumping up into a tree to get away from her. oh& Sakura said sadly before walking away. Naruto got done eating. mmm, that was good. He said, smiling contently. Thanks. KC replied, she then handed Naruto a cookie. Here, dessert. Alright! I love cookies! Naruto said happily as he took the cookie. Thanks! KC ate a cookie as well, then handed him some milk. Dont worry, I checked the expiration date, its new. She said. Thanks Naruto said as he took the milk and drank it. KC then put everything away. So, do you want to go for a walk? She asked. Okay, as long as its ok with Kakashi-Sensei. Naruto said as he looked at Kakashi. Kakashi smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Naruto smiled. Ok, we can go. Naruto said. Great! KC said as she linked arms with him. Naruto blushed and they went for a walk.

It was the next day at school. Naruto was sitting next to Sasuke and the class was waiting for the teacher to get there. Sakura saw Sasuke, so she ran over and pushed Naruto out of his seat. Move! She demanded, she then turned to Sasuke. Sasuke-kun, do you mind if I sit here? She asked. I guess. Sasuke muttered. Naruto was on the ground, dizzy from being knocked over. KC walked over to him and helped him up. Are you okay? She asked. Yeah, Im ok, thanks. Naruto replied. Do you want to sit by me? KC asked. Sure Naruto responded, they walked over to KCs desk and sat down next to each other. KC glared at Sakura. Sakura stuck her tongue out at KC. Keiko, a thirteen year old girl with long white hair, blue eyes, and cat ears and a tail, sat at her desk silently. She wore a red shirt and blue jeans with black and red tennis shoes. Theyre pretty entertaining. She mumbled before flinging rubber bands at both of them. KC caught the rubber band. Thanks Keiko. She said before flinging it at Sakura. Their teacher, Kaji, came into the room. Kaji was a twenty-five year old man with white hair that reached down to about halfway down his back, and blue eyes. He was wearing a red shirt, khaki pants and black shoes. Ok class, calm down. I need everyone to pick a partner for a science project. He said. Everyone began looking for partners. Partners are annoying, I work alone. Keiko muttered. Hey KC, do you want to be my partner? Naruto asked. Ok. KC replied. Sasuke, do you want to be my partner? Sakura asked. whatever. Sasuke mumbled. Ok, everyone has a partner except Keiko& Youll work with Sasuke and Sakura Miss Silver, no excuses this time. Kaji said. uh, no, I am not working with Pinky over there. She said as she crossed her arms and glared at him. Youre working with them, no buts. Kaji said. Keiko growled under her breath. Why do I need a partner, I can get my work done in a matter of seconds! She said in annoyance. Exactly, Sakura needs her grade up anyway. Kaji Muttered. Keiko rolled her eyes. whatever. She muttered. KC turned to Naruto. so what should we do our project on? She asked. Naruto shrugged. I dont know, what do you want to do them on? He asked. Rocks! Oops, I mean, you know, the study of rocks. KC said. Sakura looked at Sasuke. what should we do our project on? She asked. I guess we can do it on Crystals. Sasuke responded. Ok! Sakura said enthusiastically. Keiko rolled her eyes. As long as theres no black crystal involved. She muttered.

After School, KC was helping Kaji with his work as she usually did. While she was doing that, Naruto was working on their project. Anything else sir? KC asked. Youve asked me that twenty times, you two should go home now. Kaji said. I just want to help. KC replied. No, I think you did everything that needed to be done, you can go home, or you can stay until I get done. Kaji said. Ok. KC said as she sat at a desk and started reading a book for their project. Kaji shook his head and got back to work. A few minutes later, Kaji got done. Ok you two, I have to lock up. He said. Ok. KC said as she started packing her bag. come on Naruto. She said.  Ok. Naruto responded. He packed his bags and they left the room. Come on, we can study at my house. KC said. Naruto nodded and they left.
The next day, Keiko sat silently at her desk, as usual. Sakura walked up to her. Hey, where were you last night, I told you we need to do the research at my house, Sasuke and I waited for like three hours. She said in annoyance. And I told you not to wait for me. Keiko said. I got the stupid project done, so chill. ok, ok. Sakura mumbled as she walked off. KC walked over to Keiko. Hi. She said with a smile. Keiko simply muttered a hello. Do you want to hang out at lunch? KC asked. Keiko gave a surprised look. you want to hang out with me? Why? She asked. Because, you seem to be someone that would be fun to hang out with. I kept forgetting to ask, I remembered when I saw my BFF pics the other night. KC replied. Ok, I guess. Keiko muttered. Great, see you then KC said as she went back to her desk and sat down. Kaji then came in. Ok, you guys can start working on your projects, if youre done, then you can work on other homework, read a book, or sit quietly and draw. Kaji said. Naruto, I got the poster and the written part done, did you get your essay done? KC asked. yeah. Naruto said as he pulled out the essay. Ok, we can draw or something, cause were done. KC said. Cool, Ive never gotten done with an assignment so quickly before! Naruto exclaimed. Are you serious? KC asked. Naruto looked down. yeah. He mumbled. KC hugged him. Its ok, theres a first time for everything. She said. Naruto blushed. yeah, there is.
At lunch, KC walked over and sat where Keiko was. Hi She said. oh, hi. Keiko mumbled. So& whats up? KC asked. Nothing, you? Keiko asked. Nothing, so what do you like to do. KC asked. Keiko shrugged. Not much really, I usually just draw, go on walks, and practice Karate and Ninjitsu once in a while. She explained. Really, you like to draw? Can I see some of your pictures? You dont have to show me if you dont want to. KC said. Keiko simply shrugged and snapped her fingers, making one of her sketch books appear in front of KC. KC looked through it. WOW, these are cool, I wish I could draw, but all I can draw are stick figures. She said. Ive seen your art, its pretty good. Keiko said. certainly better than stick figures. Thanks, but I really cant draw. KC responded. Keiko shook her head. If you keep telling yourself that, then youll never get any better. She Advised. yeah, yeah, yeah. KC muttered. So, does anyone else sit by you? She asked. Keiko shook her head no. Why? KC asked. I dont want to talk about it? Keiko muttered. Oh, I understand KC said with a smile. The bell for their next class rang. Well, see ya after school at the soda shop. KC said before running off to her next class. Huh? Soda Shop? Keiko asked herself. Oh Crap, Im banned from the soda shop! She thought in panic.
After School KC stopped by Kajis room. Do you need any help? She asked. Not today. Kaji said with a smile. Ok. KC said before leaving and going to the soda shop. Keiko stood across the street to the soda shop. How am I going to get in there? She wondered. She got an idea and snapped her fingers, making a note appear in front of KC, asking her to meet Keiko at the park. KC read the note and went to the park where Keiko was waiting. Why did you want to meet here? She asked. I forgot to tell you, Im kinda banned from the soda shop. Keiko said. How and When? KC asked. Well, a couple weeks ago, I was involved in a fight there, so Im not allowed in anymore. Keiko explained. couple& 2 weeks ago? Theres a new owner, his name is Pops, and he keeps his cool. He had a lot of fights when he was younger, so hell understand. KC replied. I dont know, I was banned by the owner and the government. Keiko said. KC grabbed her arm and pulled her to the soda shop. Hi Pops, this is Keiko. KC said when she saw him. Oh, the fighter, nice to meet you. Pops said as he shook Keikos hand. Come on, you can come in, and if anyone has a problem with it theyll have to complain to me. See, told you. KC said with a smirk. Uh, ok, thanks. Keiko said. Yup, hey, theres Naruto! KC said, she then went over and sat by him. Come on Keiko! She said. Keiko reluctantly walked over and sat down. Hi KC, Keiko? Wow, I never thought youd ever hang out with anyone. Naruto said is surprise. Keiko shrugged. What can I say, Im full of surprises. She said. See, first time for everything. KC Said with a smile. heh, thats for sure. Naruto said. So wheres Sakura at? KC asked. Well, Kakashi-sensei wanted to give her a bit of extra training. Naruto explained. If you ask me, hes just keeping her occupied so that Sasuke can have some time to himself. Makes sense, I feel sorry for Sasuke. Keiko said. Yeah, oh shoot, I left my bike at the park! Ill be right back. KC got up and ran to the park. Keiko and Naruto just waited for her to come back. KC walked up to her bike. There you are. She said as she grabbed it. A strange boy known as Crazy Drake behind her. well, well, what do we have here. He said with an evil smile. KC looked at him. Ah, its you, what do you want? She asked. Drake grabbed her arm. LET ME GO! KC yelled. NARUTO, HELP!!! She screamed. Drake then tied her up and brought her to his hideout. Keiko and Naruto heard KCs scream. Oh Crap! Keiko said as she stood up. Was that KC?! Naruto asked in panic, standing up as well. Yeah Keiko said as she used her powers to track KC down. Come on, I know where she is! She said. Naruto followed Keiko to the hideout. How are we going to get in there? Naruto asked. Like this. Keiko turned them invisible and they snuck in. KC was tied to a chair against the wall. She was banging her head on the wall in annoyance. She groaned in exasperation. Ill untie you if you kiss me. Drake said. KC immediately started shaking her head no and started struggling to get free. Its pointless to try to get free, seeing as& Drake pulled out a gun and aimed it at her. KC panicked at seeing the gun. Naruto knocked the gun out of Crazy Drakes hand, accidentally causing it to shoot and hit KCs leg. Keiko quickly untied KC and made a portal. They all went through and appeared back in the park. Are you okay? Keiko asked. Yeah, he didnt hurt you did he? Naruto asked. You guys saved me! And& ah! KC looked at her leg. I guess he did get me. She said before passing out. KC! Naruto yelled, worried about her. I owe this to her& Keiko thought to herself. She got the bullet out of KCs leg and took her pain, leaving KC unharmed and Keiko with the wound. She pretended to be unharmed though. Whatd you do? Naruto asked. I healed her leg. Keiko explained. You can do that? Naruto asked. Keiko nodded. come on, lets get her home. She said as she picked KC up. They took her home and put her in bed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on October 15, 2007, 2:09:38 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThis is excellent work you two! Instant faves!