Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WARNING: Step One: Konoha Ruling

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 1 - WARNING: Step One: Konoha Ruling

Chapter 1 - WARNING: Step One: Konoha Ruling
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!!!!
------------------------------------
Deep in the Leaf Village, many Genin, Chunin, Sannin, and Jounin are set out at night, guarding the Leaf Village awaiting the attack for Orochimaru and the attack of the Sound Village. But before I can tell you that story, I have to tell you this story.

It was a quiet, musty day in Konoha. No one outside, no one in sight. That was because, they were all in the Academy. Where the fifth Hokage; Tsunade, would address them that the warning attack radar, was very high. Chattering everywhere every Ninja type were all in different areas.

"Settle down! Settle Down!" Tsunade said trying to get the chatter as low as possible. As soon as it was quiet, she would begin to speak. "As you see, our Attack Radar is as High as possible. Obviously, we're in trouble. Someone wants to attack the leaf village. But we just don't know who."

"I think I know." Hiroshi-Sensei whispered to Danielle-Sensei

"Yea," Danielle Sensei replied back. "Orochimaru's going to be really famous if he can rule Konoha by getting thorugh all of us."

"Did I just hear something?" Kakashi-Sensei sarcasticlly said eavesdropping. "Orochimaru's attepmt to rule Kohona is about...I'd say seven-million to one."

---------------------------
On The Genin Area
---------------------------

"This is hopeless, who could be attacking Konoha? What's so special about our land the others don't have?" asked Akane

"Well..." said Sora. "We have the most population out of all the other lands. The Leaf Village has different types of Ninja. And I guess whoever wants to take over Konoha, wants evil minions. I'm guessing alot of them."

"But Sora," said Sakura. "You're not from the leaf Village. You're from the Village Hidden in the Stars."

"We know that Sakura!" Kamiko exclaimed. "Don't remind us twice. Just because we're not from the leaf village, that doesn't mean they won't want us either."

Daisuke, who was staring at Kamiko suddenly snapped back into real life. Haven't any clue what everyone was talking about, jumped in the conversation, but he caught on quickly.

"Okay so what is our plan to stop Orochimaru?" he asked

"Orochimaru?" asked Sasuke. "Orochimaru's going to attack the leaf village? Again? What makes him think he's going to suceed this time?"

Akane, who was staring at all the Ninja around, started squeezing her shoulder. By doing so, it resides her Chakra into her hand. Which helps her read minds. She can't read her own mine so she used it on her.

"What are we going to do?" This cannot be happening. Orochimaru's back?"

When the fifth Hokage stopped talking, the chatter started back up again.

"This is not right! It's real Musty and grey!" exclaimed Ino. "I'm confused. Who's attacking the Leaf Village again? It can't be Orochimaru because he tried a lot of attemps and failed all of them."

---------------------------
Back at Jounin Area
---------------------------
Danielle-Sensei, scratching her head, looked over at the Attack Radar. She noticed every five minutes, it decreased.

"Hmm.." she thought Orochimaru must we tawing with us. He's trying yo make us thing that we're safe. He's doing something to decrease the Radar. Because right now, there's no warning. Unless..."

Kakashi-Sensei and Hiroshi-Sensei stared at Danielle-Sensei.

"Hmm.." Said Kakashi-Sensei. "Looks like Dani has an idea."

"Not an idea." she said. "But someone elses. HEY NARA! Come over here!"

Quickly, Nara ran over to the Jounin area and sat next to Danielle-Sensei.

"Yea Danielle-Sensei?" she asked

"Take a look at the Attack Radar."

Nara looked at the radar for a good five minutes.

"It looked like it decreased. But it's increasing again."

Suspicious, Danielle-Sensei got up, grabbed her umbrella, and headed outside.

"Orochimaru's here. I can feel it. It's like...I can feel sound vibration."

As soon as she said that, out of the blue, Dosu jumped out of a tree and kicked Danielle-Sensei in the back of the head.

"Hmph..." said Dosu. "Snooping around to try and figure out Lord Orochimaru's plot to rule the leaf Village. I see you found out step one to the plan. Very Smart Danielle, very smary."

"D-D-Dosu. W-What are you doing?" stuttered Danielle-Sensei

"Destroying you."

Quicky as possible, he lifted his sleeve, revealing his sound-amplifer. As a result of revealing it, a big sound wave went right past Danielle-Sensei. In a blink of an eye, her ears were bleeding murder. But, out of the blue(once again)Kakashi-Sensei appeared out of the sky. Jumping down on Dosu's head he flipped twice and stuck the landing!

"Okay, I'm going to give you a chance to leave." Kakashi said.

"Hmph...you win this time. But I'll be back." Dosu sweared

"Danielle, are you okay? asked Kakashi-Sensei

"Ow..grrr.ugh!!!!!! AAAAHH!!!!"

Kakashi's eyes grew as he saw Danielle-Sensei's ears bleeding the life out of her.

"This cannot be good." Kakashi said. "Okay So Danielle's ears are bleeing...a lot. I guess Dosu's amplifer increased sound. If she loses anymore blood, she's going to die."

Kakashi picked up Danielle-Sensei and carried her back to the academy. He took her back to the Jounin Area where everyone would Participate to help Danielle-Sensei. They took her to the hospital, where they would wait for her to come out.

"Hmm.." said Iruka-Sensei. "I hope she's okay. We need her, she's one of the strongest Jounin here. I mean she IS a Hatake. And we can't lose anymore Ninja before tonight. When Orochimaru attacks."


--------------------
My First Naruto Fan
Story, Hope u
Likey it!!!!
--------------------
☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼§
COMMENT IT!!!!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on November 25, 2007, 9:04:51 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifei is liks dis storyis lol

AnimeAngel87 on November 25, 2007, 9:31:40 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks^^

Nekogal411 on August 17, 2007, 2:35:08 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Again! SO AWESOME >W< ZOMG I'm DIEING! D: XD lol

Nekogal411 on August 16, 2007, 11:16:27 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411So awesome! ^_^ Need more!! XD

AnimeAngel87 on August 16, 2007, 11:14:02 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Im not done with this i g2g, so like can u telle me when i finish the italic thing, how do u get rid of it?

Nekogal411 on August 16, 2007, 11:14:51 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Do [ /italic] (No spaces)

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:30:59 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thankies