Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Road to Recovery

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 2 - The Road to Recovery

Chapter 2 - The Road to Recovery
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!!!!
Note: A little Recap if you didnt rd first chappie
---------------------------------------------------
Quicky as possible, he lifted his sleeve, revealing his sound-amplifer. As a result of revealing it, a big sound wave went right past Danielle-Sensei. In a blink of an eye, her ears were bleeding murder. But, out of the blue(once again)Kakashi-Sensei appeared out of the sky. Jumping down on Dosu's head he flipped twice and stuck the landing!

"Okay, I'm going to give you a chance to leave." Kakashi said.

"Hmph...you win this time. But I'll be back." Dosu sweared

"Danielle, are you okay? asked Kakashi-Sensei

"Ow..grrr.ugh!!!!!! AAAAHH!!!!"

Kakashi's eyes grew as he saw Danielle-Sensei's ears bleeding the life out of her.

"This cannot be good." Kakashi said. "Okay So Danielle's ears are bleeing...a lot. I guess Dosu's amplifer increased sound. If she loses anymore blood, she's going to die."

Kakashi picked up Danielle-Sensei and carried her back to the academy. He took her back to the Jounin Area where everyone would Participate to help Danielle-Sensei. They took her to the hospital, where they would wait for her to come out.

"Hmm.." said Iruka-Sensei. "I hope she's okay. We need her, she's one of the strongest Jounin here. I mean she IS a Hatake. And we can't lose anymore Ninja before tonight. When Orochimaru attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back At The Academy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh man," said Ino. "I hope Danielle-Sensei is alright. Akane, what do you think?"

Not paying attention to into, Akane continued to squeeze her arm hoping to produce Chakra into her hand. She looked up at Ino evily and looked back down.

"I don't know," she said softly. "Maybe if she wasn't snooping around, she wouldn't be in the hospital."

Getting angrier every word Akane said Ino took actions into her own hands. She punched Akane so hard in the face, her nose started to bleed.

"No one talks about my Sensei like that!" Ino exclaimed.

Now...Akane was mad she jumped and kicked Ino in the face. She punched into, poked her eyes, punched her in her stomach, and more vicious things until the Jounin broke up the fight.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" yelled Hiroshi-Sensei. "Akane and Ino. What happened?"

"She hit me!!!!" Akane exclaimed

"She talked trashed about my Sensei!!!!" Ino exclaimed

"Guys stop!" yelled Hiroshi Sensei. "Why don't we go see Danielle okay Ino?"

"Sure Hiroshi Sensei." Ino cheerfully said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back At The Hospital
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iruka and Kakashi were still in the guest room waiting to see Danielle-Sensei. Finally, it was their turn. But before they walked in, Hiroshi and Ino ran into there.

"Hi," said Hiroshi to the Nurse. "We're here to see Danielle Hatake."

"Oh!" said the Nurse. "You're just in time. Visting hours just started! She's on the fourth floor room 406."

"Okay thank you." Hiroshi said.

They rode the elevator to room 406. When they saw rhw paticinece name, they saw Kakashi and Iruka. The looked over at the bed. There she was, Danielle-Sensei with some white stuff covoring her ears.

"Hi Danielle-Sensei. It's me Ino!" Ino said

"Oh Miss Yamanaka, I'm sorry you're Sensei can't hear you that well. She can hear part of the things you're saying. So try and say thing she can probably understand you by." said the Nurse.

"Hmmm..." Ino thought. "I can use my mind Transfer Jutsu on her and talk to her inner self. I don't think it's harmful. It'll be worth a try."

"Hey Miss Nurse? Is it okay if I use my mind transfer Jutsu on her so I can talk to her inner self?" Ino asked

"Sure," answered the Nurse. "It won't be harmful, just make sure she stays still."

Ino did a number of hand signs then she shouted. "Mind Transfer Jutsu!" In a matter of no time, she was in contact with Danielle-Sensei.

"Hi Ino." the inner Danielle-Sensei said.
"Ho Danielle-Sensei."
"Ino, what happened today?"

"Nothing..."

"You and Akane..."

"She talked trash about you! So I had to take action."

"Ino, that's not the way to do it. As soon as i recover, I'll settle this thing and really see what's going on okay Ino. I don't know when I'll recover, but it'll be soon. Very soon."

"Okay Sensei."

"Goodbye Ino."

"Bye Sensei."


Ino was in and out of Danielle-Sensei's body in a blink of an eye.

"So..." said Iruka-Sensei "How is she?"

"Well," said Ino. "She wants to settle this thing with me and Akane. And she said she'll be recovered in no time."

"Oh thank goodness" All three sensei's said.

"Okay Ino." said Hiroshi-Sensei said. "Let's get back to the Academy."

"Okay Hiroshi-Sensei." said Ino.
----------------------------------
Second Chappie! *feels Productive*
COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on November 25, 2007, 9:07:31 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeWOOT!

AnimeAngel87 on November 25, 2007, 9:31:47 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol^^

Nekogal411 on August 17, 2007, 4:58:48 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^0^ AGAIN AWESOME! >W< Can't wait for more!! ^_______^

Nekogal411 on August 17, 2007, 4:13:59 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^0^ Cool so far! ^_^

AnimeAngel87 on August 17, 2007, 4:02:10 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Not done yet

>.<!