Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Danielle-Sensei Returns/Cafeteria Love

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 3 - Danielle-Sensei Returns/Cafeteria Love

Chapter 3 - Danielle-Sensei Returns/Cafeteria Love
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!!!!
Note: A little Recap if you didnt rd last chappie
---------------------------------------------------
Ino was in and out of Danielle-Sensei's body in a blink of an eye.

"So..." said Iruka-Sensei "How is she?"

"Well," said Ino. "She wants to settle this thing with me and Akane. And she said she'll be recovered in no time."

"Oh thank goodness" All three sensei's said.

"Okay Ino." said Hiroshi-Sensei said. "Let's get back to the Academy."

"Okay Hiroshi-Sensei." said Ino.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day at The Academy/Jounin Area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was going crazy! They panicked and didn't kno what to do. They didn't know what they were going to do to defend themselves against Orochimaru and his sound village minions. As soon as they got back from the hospital, The Fifth Hokage was speaking again.

"Okay, so at least we got our panics through." She said. "Okay so does anyone have a plan? Or something to help defend ourselves against the sound village?

"I have a plan..." said a lady. She had long brown hair with silver hair. Her mouth was covered in a Ninja thing Kakashi has. It was non-other then DANIELLE HATAKE!!!!!

"Danielle-Sensei!!!!" exclaimed Ino. She ran down the isle to go and hug her Sensei.

"Welcome back Danielle." The fifth Hokage said. "Now would you please take a seat so we can get this plan started."

Danielle-Sensei sat down next to Kakashi and Hiroshi.

"What took you so long?" whispered Hiroshi to Danielle-Sensei. "And what's your plan?"

"I don't have a plan," Danielle-Sensei explained. "I just wanted to make a grand entrance when i came back from the hospital. How was I supposed to know. I gained some information on the way back of Orochimaru's attack. A Villager said he spotted Kabuto and Orochimaru. That Duo must be up to no good."

"Okay," said The Fifth Hokage. "I've got a message from one of our Village Tracker Ninja, not to long ago, just spotted Orochimaru and Kabuto up to no good. Orochimaru was posing as a store owner and Kabuto was posing as a Tracker Ninja from the leaf village. This is not good. So what are we going to do?

"Just attack." said Becci-Sensei. "They must want a preview of what we're going to do to him tonight."

"No Becci." said Hiroshi-Sensei. "That's exactly what he wants us to do. If he waste our Chakra on him when it's close to the evenining, we won't have Chakra, and that's exactly what he wants, so he'll have the upper hand."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On The Genin Area
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All those adults take everything so serious." said Sora. "It's like, they actually want to fight Orochimaru."

"They do Sora." said Kamiko. "They have to, or he'll rule Konoha. And we've got to take actions into our own hands too. What if he goes to Genin first? He's going to come after the people with Curse marks on themselves."

Nara rubbed the back of her neck, touching the curse mark Orochimaru put on her. She looked at Sauske who was doing the same thing.

"Yea," said Nara. "Kamiko's right. What if he goes for the Genin First? We're the youngest Ninja first?"

"If he goes for the Youngest Ninja, He's going to go for Konohamaru and the others in that haven't even reached Ninja yet." said Daichi.

"Once again Daichi doesn't pay attention. How'd you even pass? I said youngest NINJA. Konohamaru isn't a NINJA so him, Moegi, and Udon are safe. As for us...not so much."

"Nara!" yelled Naruto. "Don't say that! We might be safe if we defend ourselves like we're supposed to! If Orochimaru doesn't get arounf our guard, we're safe! Believe it!"

Everyone in the Genin Area smiled at the fact that Naruto was confident they would defeat Orochimaru. Their hopes got built up and not to long later, everyone Genin was shouting. "WE CAN BEAT OROCHIMARU!"

The other Area looked at the Genin's and smiled. Kakashi, Danielle, and Hiroshi smiled. They looked at the other areas and noticed they were all smiling and chanting.

"Haha," chuckled Kakashi. "Looks like the hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja Naruto Uzumaki's done it again."

"Yea," agreed Hiroshi. "A repeat of earlier before the meeting was called."

"Okay guys. We have to stay inside the Academy, until Orochimaru attacks." said the Fifth Hokage. "The cafeteria is downstaris, and then we'll meet back here. Have a good day."

As everyone left their areas and headed downstairs, Akane met up with Rock-Lee, Neji, and TenTen.

"Hey sis!" said Neji. "Nice job with Ino. That's what the Hyuga side branch is all about. Kicking butt and winning."

"Thanks Neji." said Akane. "But I really didn't want to do it. I'm Ino's friend."

"Yea right." said TenTen. "We know you like Sasuke, and so does She and Sakura. So of course you want to fight her to win Sasuke. 'Cause you know, Ino's big competition."

"That is right TenTen." said Rock-Lee. "But Akane would make a better pair Kiba instead of Sasuke because Kiba and Akane have the same personality. Which will be perfect because they can acutally understand eachother. But with Sasuke, she would never break that wall he has."

"Kiba?" asked Neji. "Kiba Inuzuka? The boy who lost to Naruto? No boy who has gotten beat by Naruto Uzumaki is going out with my sister. Sasuke is the pefect match.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the girls sat at one table with Sasuke(groupies). Including Ino, Sakura, and Temari. Sasuke who was eating not paying any mind at the other girls, shot a look at Akane and smiled. Akane who was stunned turned away and walked.

"You know you want to sit over there." a voice said who startled Akane. It was Kiba. "All the girls want to sit with Sasuke. So why don't you?"

"I don't like Sasuke," Akane explained. "He had to many groupies. Who likes a boy with alot of groupies and he doesn't even care. Besides, I'd rather sit with my self anyday than sit with Sasuke and his fans. Especially Ino and Sakura. Those are his One-hits."

Kiba strangly looked at Akane.

"Hmm...you're the only girl I know besides Hinata who doesn't like Sasuke."

"Maybe, but I don't care because Sasuke's not worth it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the Area Room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Danielle-Sensei." said Iruka

"Oh...H-Hi I-Iruka."

"I was just wondering, what was your plan to stop Orochimaru?" he asked

"W-Well, Um...*gulp*...actually, I just wanted to make a grand Appearance."

Iruka-Sensei chuckled. "Well then, that's suddenly a bummer. Come on, let's go get some food."

"S-Sure!" exclaimed Danielle-Sensei

"♫Iruka and Dani sitting in a tree-♫" said Hiroshi sung but was interuppted by a smack in the head from Kakashi.

"We're the only one's in the room, lets go eat." said Kakashi

"I'm going to stay here. Just incase HE comes." suggested Hiroshi. "Just get me one of everything."

"Whatever you say Hiroshi" said Kakashi. "Whatever you say..."
-------------------------
Thirdeth Chappeh
COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on August 17, 2007, 1:20:22 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411oh! and if it would make it any easier ^^ You can just call her dani, or dani sensi XD

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:32:30 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87phew thanks my hand was getting tired

Kouni46892742 on August 20, 2007, 5:27:55 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I have to say, Nara would have the luck (And be gullible enough) To walk right into his shop, and not notice who he is (Until its just a bit too late)

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:31:10 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol She would?

Kouni46892742 on August 20, 2007, 6:43:53 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yeah! She's really gullible, and she's not good at remembering faces, but just voices and names. Use a fake name and change your voice, and you've tricked her. In my fan-fic, Orochimaru used that against her....a lot.

AnimeAngel87 on August 22, 2007, 6:38:23 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87ROFLMFAO!

tinystarkitten on August 17, 2007, 10:37:38 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenTotally. Freaking. Awesome. You've got all of my OCs in character too. It's looking good all over! Good luvk with your writing! >w<

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:30:50 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Okai I'll try

lol yea ur ppz are popular

Nekogal411 on August 17, 2007, 11:34:54 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411>W< OMFGZ you rock at writeing!! ^_^ I need to see the next chapter! >w<

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:30:28 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks!

AnimeAngel87 on August 17, 2007, 7:37:33 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Not done


>.<!

AnimeAngel87 on August 17, 2007, 7:37:32 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Not done


>.<!