Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Akane and Orochimaru

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 4 - Akane and Orochimaru

Chapter 4 - Akane and Orochimaru
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!!!!
Note: A little Recap if you didnt rd last chappie
---------------------------------------------------
"♫Iruka and Dani sitting in a tree-♫" said Hiroshi sung but was interuppted by a smack in the head from Kakashi.

"We're the only one's in the room, lets go eat." said Kakashi

"I'm going to stay here. Just incase HE comes." suggested Hiroshi. "Just get me one of everything."

"Whatever you say Hiroshi" said Kakashi. "Whatever you say."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akane was outside. She walked around in circles. It was musty, wet, and slightly dark. She noticed to shadows behind a tree. She snuck up behind the tree and listened to the coversation. It was little whispers.

"Okay," said the Voice. "We've got to go after the Hokage first. Since she's the best Ninja there. Then we snab the Uchiha kid. And then we go in for the kill."

Akane's eyes widend and she gasped. She didn't gasp loud so they wouldn't here her.

"What?" Akane thought. "Could they be Sound Ninja? I wonder..."

"Hey," said a voice out of no where. A honey blond lady jumped out from a tree. It was Kishima-Sensei! "So what are you up to?" she asked

"Shhh." said Akane. "I heard someone say they're going to kill The fifth Hokage!"

"No way!" yelled Tashizu. "Oh yea! This is awesome!"

"Tashizu keep it down!" said Kishima-Sensei. "Look Akane, me, Tashizu, Daisho, and Hinto will be right back. Stay here"

And just like that, all four all four of them disappeared. When they did, a guy from out if the bushes disappeared. He walked over to Akane and put his hand on her shoulder. It startled Akane so she turned around quickly. The guy looked like this.



"Hello little girl." the guy said.

"Wh-who are you?" she asked.

"I am Orochimaru." he answered.

"Orochimaru?" Akane thought to herself. "Is this the guy the fifth Hokage was talking about. He doesn't look like a leaf village Sannin. Wow, he must me one of his minions with the same name."

Just then, she flashed back into her memories.






"Mom." She thought. "I was too weak to save you. And I'm to weak to help save the leaf village. I'm to weak to do anything. Please forgive me.

Just then a picture of Gaara flashed in her head. Her eyes widened as a slide show of Gaara slid past her head. Every picture, she held her head and screamed.

"NOOO!!!!! No! I won't let you! No!!! Stop!" She was going crazy. She didn't know what to do. Orochimaru smiled evily. He took his hand of her shoulder and walked away slowly. Leaving Akane on the floor, crazed, and illusionall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At The Academy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara, Kakuro, and Temari all stood in a line. Gazing at everyone that passed by. They saw Akane, walking really slowly, and she was droopy. Gaara ran over to her to catch her before she fell. A Picture of Hiroshi-Sensei appeared in her head.



"Um...are you okay?" asked Gaara. "You're kind of crazy. What's wrong with you?"

"Where is my mother?" Akane asked devily.

The Gaara's eyes widened. He had flashbacks also. He used his sand to make a hard ball. As he was in there. He was strolling down Memory lane.

"Mother," he said. "Mother...I'm going to kill that Uchiha boy. And Lord Kazekage for you...I'm such a good boy aren't I? I'm a very good boy. Hahahaaaa! I'm a very good boy! Mother, Do you think I'm a good boy!"

Temari looked over at Kankuro, Who looked at Akane, who looked at Temeri, which all three looked over at Gaara.

"Kankuro, what's happening to Gaara?" Temari asked.

"I don't know. But it must me something that's real deep." Kankuro answered.

Everyone in the cafeteria went over to Gaara's shell. The all knocked on it hoping Gaara would come out. Sasuke and the other Genin pushed everyone out the way to see Gaara's Shell.

"Um...what's wrong with Gaara." asked Sakura.

"It looks like a repeat of the Chunin exams. Man, what a drag." said Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru," said Ino. "Everything's a drag to you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Area room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiroshi, Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma were sitting in the Area room. Hiroshi looked out the window, and noticed to people behind a tree.

"Hey Kakashi," said Hiroshi. "Come look at this."

Kurenai and Asuma cam and looked out the window. At once, all for jumped down from out the window and ran toward Orochimaru and Kabuto
---------------------------------------------------------
Im so Lazy i can't even make 1000 words man
x[ 3rd CHappeh!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on August 19, 2007, 3:28:39 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^_^ Cool!! Need to see more >w<

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:31:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Oki i'll try

tinystarkitten on August 19, 2007, 9:46:14 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenOh snaps. Trauma. :O

AnimeAngel87 on August 20, 2007, 6:31:18 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I know!

>:D

AnimeAngel87 on August 19, 2007, 3:24:23 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I need to add more

Not done

>.<!