Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Free-For-Two

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 5 - Free-For-Two

Chapter 5 - Free-For-Two
Disclaimer: I Didn't make Naruto!
Note: Recapness!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiroshi, Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma were sitting in the Area room. Hiroshi looked out the window, and noticed to people behind a tree.

"Hey Kakashi," said Hiroshi. "Come look at this."

Kurenai and Asuma cam and looked out the window. At once, all four jumped down from out the window and ran toward Orochimaru and Kabuto

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Kakashi, Hiroshi, Asuma, and Kurenai. Long time No see." said Orochimaru. "So what have you been doing with your lives eh? I bet you heard about the attack me and Kabuto are planning right?"

"As a matter of fact," said Kakashi. "We did. The fifth Hokage could feel a vibe going around that you have entered the leaf village. Now tell me, what do you want?"

Orochimaru looked at all four Jounin. Then he looked back at Kabuto. He walked around with his hand behind his back and he was looking up at the sky. He tried to think about what he was gojng to say to persuade these Jounin. These Elite Ninja. What was he going to do. So he did the only thing he could do. He told the truth, and the absolute truth.

"Well," he began. "Since the third Hokage is no longer alive, I was going to suggest I take the Uchiha kids, and destroy the fifth Hokage."

Just then, a Shuriken flew past Orochimaru and aimed for Kabuto, but lucky for Kabuto, he was behind a tree.

"Not while a Ninja hidden in the stars is around!" said a Ninja with a Headband carved with the Village Hidden in the Stars logo.

"Hoshi?" asked Kakashi.

"What's up Kakashi, long time no see." said Hoshi-Sensei

Sora, Daisuke, Kimiko, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Ino, Shikamaru, Daichi, and Hedeki appeared.

"Whoa!" said Daisuke. "Nice aim Sensei! Now come on guys! Let's take this snake creep down."
Just as Daisuke ran over to Orochimaru, Hoshi-Sensei grabbed him back.

"Daisuke," she said. "What do you think you're doing? Do you have any idea who he is? He's a legendary Sannin from the Leaf Village. But he was Rouge Ninja for the sound Village. You have no idea what you're up against."

"Hmph," said Asuma. "You sure know your facts about the leaf Village."

"Well, I was a Leaf village Ninja once upon a time."

"Well," said Kabuto, I hate to ruin this Ninja reunion but i have somewhere I have to go. Just then, Kabuto disappeared.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara, Akane, Kankuro, and Temari were the only Ninja in there. The rest were either outside, or in the Area room.

"Oh man," said Kankuro. "They're both illusional! What are we going to do Temari?"

"We should tell the Sensei or Hokage." she answered.

"No!" said Kankuro. That's too risky, we need an easier plan. But what."

Kankuro and Temari thought and thought about their plan. They both found out a plan. They both left. Leaving Akane and Gaara in the cafeteria by themselves. Five minutes later when Kankuro and Temari left. Gaara came out of his shell. He wasn't crazy anymore. He looked over at Akane who was still rocking back and forth clutching her knees and mumbling to herself. We was in a complete meltdown! And no one didn't want to get involed in it. Gaara slightly put his hand on her shoulder and whn that happened, Akane snapped back into reality.

"What? Where'd she go?" she asked illusionaly

"Where did who go?" Gaara asked back.

"My mother! I was just talking to her. I seemed to be talking to her for a certain amount of time. It felt as if i were talking to her for days now."

Gaara looked confused.

"What? He asked. "Could she be in the state of mind I was just in? She's crazy so I'd better find Kankuro and Temari and leave her in peace. I'd better find that Uchiha kid before it's too late."

Just the, a crash through the window crashed very loud. It looked like a tracker Ninja from the Leaf Village. When Gaara saw him, he ran out of the Cafeteria. When the Akane saw the tracker, she suddenly stood up in her Hyuuga style position.

"BYAKUGAN!" she yelled out. Just then, she could see his chakra points.

After that, the tracker Ninja took of his mask. It was Kabuto Yakushi. A Ninja from the sound village. When he took of his mask, he charged to Akane.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back Outside
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Did anyone hear a boom just now?" asked Hiroshi

"Oh No! Akane!" yelled Daichi.

"Yea?" said Hiroshi. "What about her?"

"She was being illusional in the Cafeteria with Gaara, but i don't think he's there anymore." Daichi answered.

Hiroshi's got mad, and Not to long later, he looked like this.



"And you didn't think...to call me?" He asked Daichi.

"Well...I didn't know where you were so I left." he said.

"So how'd you find me now." Hiroshi asked again.

"I don't know, I followed Sasuke." he answered.

"Daichi, remind me to make you scrub my toilet later. My team! We've got to go get Akane!" Hiroshi said

"Yes sir!" yelled Daichi.

"Alright." said Hedeki.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on August 20, 2007, 7:55:21 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenNice! Hoshi's entrance was perfectly kick-@$$!

lawl, Daichi is silly, not telling his sensei when something IMPORTANT happens... xD

AnimeAngel87 on August 22, 2007, 4:38:02 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I know right, his scores were worse than Naruto's

xD

Nekogal411 on August 21, 2007, 2:38:27 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Cool! UPDATE!

AnimeAngel87 on August 22, 2007, 4:37:17 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87HEY THANKS! ^_^