Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kishima Vs. Kabuto!!!

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 6 - Kishima Vs. Kabuto!!!

Chapter 6 - Kishima Vs. Kabuto!!!
Disclaimer: I didn't make Naruto!
Note: Recapness/Lots of Violence WOOT!
---------------------------------------
"And you didn't think...to call me?" He asked Daichi.

"Well...I didn't know where you were so I left." he said.

"So how'd you find me now." Hiroshi asked again.

"I don't know, I followed Sasuke." he answered.

"Daichi, remind me to make you scrub my toilet later. My team! We've got to go get Akane!" Hiroshi said

"Yes sir!" yelled Daichi.

"Alright." said Hedeki.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you want?" asked Akane to Kabuto.

"I simply want you. So let's just make this quick. And you'll belong to lord Orochimaru. Then it'll explain itself later." said Kabuto. "So let's just get this over with."

Just then, Kabuto threw loads of Shuriken at Akane but luckily...it didn't even touch her. That's because it was blocked by loads of Kunai's! And who was that Kunai throwing person? None other the Kishima-Sensei!!!!

"Kish...Kishima-Sensei?" asked Akane surprised.

"Well Akane, you don't look to happy to see me. But anyway, let me handle Kabuto, your sensei and teammates are looking for you." said Kishima-Sensei.

Akane was just surprised. Usually, she wouldn't see Kishima-Sensei anywhere but this. This here, was an absolute shocker. Akane thought Kishima-Sensei was the one who always watched. But Akane was very wrong. Kishima-Sensei was one of the toughest Jounin, maybe even thougher than Kakashi! Who knows. But as soon as Akane left, things started to get very interesting.

"Okay Kabuto, tell me what do you want? And you'd better tell me now if you know what's good for you. " said Kishima-Sensei.

Kabuto fixed his glasses and chuckled a little.

"You were standing in my way of what I wanted. Lord Orochimaru wanted to find the secret Hidden in the Byakugan." he said

"And you think Kidnapping Akane, the SISTER of Neji Hyuuga was going to do you any good?" Kishima-Sensei. "Kabuto, don't you know Orochimaru is using you? Once his task is complete, he's going to-" Kishima-sensei was stopped talking by a Kunai driven in her lower stomach. A lot of blood came pouring down on the floor as Kishima-Sensei did as well.

"Kishima," said Kabuto. "You talk to much." as Soon as Kabuto turned around, a Kunai got driven into his lower knee. Once again, more blood came out, and Kabuto fell on the ground.

Both of them tryed to getting up but it was no use. They were losing to much blood, Luckily since Kishima-Sensei lost blood first, she was able to get up first. Once she did, WHAM! She kicked Kabuto right into the nose. It was so powerful, she had to backflip to land on her feet! Kabuto got up holding his nose which was obviously broken. He squeezed his nose and the sound of cracking discusted Kishima-Sensei.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Team Hiroshi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akane ran outside to find out every Ninja from the leaf village and a few from the village hidden in the stars were outside all surrounding Orochimaru. Just then, she ran into Daichi.

"Akane!" he yelled. "Man, you're in trouble man! Hiroshi-Sensei was looking all over for you! Where were you."

Before Akane could answer, Nara grabbed her wrist and ran with Akane to the back of the school. As they reached the back of the school, Nara sat Akane down.
When Akane could acutally catch her breath and see clearly, there was Dani-Sensei, Becci-Sensei, and ofcourse Nara.

"What the?" asked Akane. "Why'd you kidnap me?"

"Ssh." said Nara. "We're hidding. This is our hideout! We're making a plan to stop Orochimaru. Teehee. This is where we go. That's why we disappear all the time!"

"Yep!" said Becci-Sensei. "This is why you haven't seen us in a while. Okay so what do you think about this plan? Since there's a lot of us Ninja here, Orochimaru and Kabuto might use Shadow clone Jutsu's."

"But what about Naruto? He can multiply himself like, a million times!" said Dani-Sensei.

"Orochimaru's probably going to match them, Naruto isn' the only one who can do Shadow Clones." said Nara. "But...I have another plan that's guarenteed to work!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back into the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kabuto and Kishima were bloody all over, it's like they bathed in thick tomatoe soup. They were both out of breath, and holding Kunai's and Shuriken clutched in between their hands.

"Kabuto...go away...you're not from the leaf village. What...what do you want?" asked Kishima.

"You stood in my way of what I wanted. So if you get me Akane Hyuuga, I'll leave the leaf village." said Kabuto.

Kishima-Sensei chuckled.

"I don't think so!" she yelled out

Whe she said "So" She threw her Shurkien and her Kunai's. The Kabuto had a flashback.

Just then, a Shuriken flew past Orochimaru and aimed for Kabuto, but lucky for Kabuto, he was behind a tree.

"Not while a Ninja hidden in the stars is around!" said a Ninja with a Headband carved with the Village Hidden in the Stars logo.

"Hoshi?" asked Kakashi.

"What's up Kakashi, long time no see." said Hoshi-Sensei


"Is it possible? Could the Village hidden in the stars have more Ninja? This can't be happening, I must let Lord Orochimary hear this at once. But first I have to get out of this thing."

As Kabuto struggled, Kishima-Sensei looked back and teased Kabuto. When Kabuto came back to real life, he was hung to the wall by Shuriken and Kunai.

"Don't worry Kabuto." said Kishima. "I'll come back for you. But first, I must take care of the sound village's lord. Orochimaru. Hahahaha...I hope you're ready for Defeat Kabuto.
-----------------------------
5th Chappie! I'm going
Crazy with the flashies
COMMENT!
and Fluffy r u happy?I hope u r
COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on August 21, 2007, 12:54:06 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Cool! =3 i wanna fight somebody CHA! maybe even orochimaru! XD lol can't wait till the next chappie!