Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Tag Team Match!!!!

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 7 - Tag Team Match!!!!

Chapter 7 - Tag Team Match!!!!
Disclaimer: I didn't Make Naruto
Note: Recapness/Blood
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it possible? Could the Village hidden in the stars have more Ninja? This can't be happening, I must let Lord Orochimary hear this at once. But first I have to get out of this thing."

As Kabuto struggled, Kishima-Sensei looked back and teased Kabuto. When Kabuto came back to real life, he was hung to the wall by Shuriken and Kunai.

"Don't worry Kabuto." said Kishima. "I'll come back for you. But first, I must take care of the sound village's lord. Orochimaru. Hahahaha...I hope you're ready for Defeat Kabuto.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Behind the Academy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Becci-Sensei went to go see if Akane was okay, Nara nad Dani-Sensei ran through the plan again. Nara and Dani-Sensei were rally happy when they went throguh it again. They knew for sure this plan was going to defeat Orochimaru and helpf the leaf village. Theyw ere positive it was going to work. But justb then, Kabuto appeared and swooped down behind them and knabbed them. Then he handcuffed them and threw them on the Academy roof. As soon as Orochimaru saw it, he swooped up to the Academy roof and made an announcment.

"Ninja of the Leaf Village." he yelled. "We have two of your best Ninja. And anyone who is smart enough will know what happened if they try and save them!" As soon as he said that, he and Kabuto held a Kunai knife by Dani-Sensei and Nara's neck.

Nara slid behind Kabuto, and took the key from his back-pocket. When she got it, she gave it to Dani-Sensei and uncuffed her. And Nara did the same to Dani-Sensei. So when Orochimaru stopped talking, Kabuto and Orochimaru turned around immediatly wishing they didn't 'cause when they did, they ran right into Nara and Dani-Sensei's fist. Both of their noses started bleeding. Kabuto's was worst because of that fight he had with Kishima-Sensei.

"Okay, this is your last warning." said Dani-Sensei. "Go away, and stay away from the leave village."

With Kabuto and Nara, they were using Taijutsu. And Nara was kicking butt. Kabuto tried punching and kicking Nara. But bit by bit, she was blocking and dodging all of his attacks and when he was out of breath, she grabbed alot of wind, spun around the made it attack Kabuto. Which as a result, he fell off of the Academy roof. But when he managed to get back up.

"What!" asked Nara. "How did you get back up?!"

"Hmph," sneered Kabuto. "I focused all of my Chakra to my hand and feet. So I could easily spring back up."

As Kabuto was talking, Nara got a running start, and kicked him right into the nose...again. So much blood was gushing out, he couldn't even stand properly. As soon as Orochimaru saw it, he went right into action. Just a little second after, the curse mark on Nara's neck, was hurting really bad.

"Wha-? AAAAAAAH!!!!! This c-c-can't be happening!"

When Dani-Sensei saw Orochimaru doing that to Nara, she immediatly got mad and took out her Shuriken. She threw them at Orochimaru and got him. But he used a substituition Jutsu and he turned into Mud. And attacked Dani-Sensei from behind with Kunai's and Shuriken. Then SHE turned into a log. Another substitution Jutsu.

Back with Kabuto and Nara, They were using all sorts of Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu.

"Nara," he said. "I don't want to hurt you. I want Akane. So just nack away."

"NEVER!" yelled Nara determinatly. "Akane's my friend! And I won't let you get to her!" She punched Kabuto in tthe chest and backfliped to kick him in the nose
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Becci-Sensei and Akane
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becci-Sensei looked all over for Akane and ran into Hiroshi-Sensei.

"Hey Hiroshi," said Becci-Sensei. "You're looking for Akane too right?"

"Yea," said Hiroshi. "Have you seen her anywhere?"

"Nope," said Becci-Sensei. "She was with me Dani, and Nara. but when I looked back, she was gone. If I were Akane, where'd you think I'd go?"

Hiroshi was stummped. When he saw into the Cafeteria, he and Becci-Sensei saw her and Gaara face to face. There was sand everywhere. And Akane had her Byakugan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on the roof top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The roof top was all red and slippery. Blood covered the whole thing. Dani-Sensei was furious with Orochimaru after that stunt he just pulled.

"What have you done?!" she asked yelling. "This is not a fair fight! What is that thing you put on Nara's neck? Is it one of your curse marks?"

Orochimaru walked up toward Dani-Sensei and started touching her face.

"Silly-Silly Danielle. Where have you been all these years? Whoever told you i play fair was wrong. When does Orochimaru play fair? But you did put up a great fight"

Dani-Sensei swatted Orochimaru's hand of her face with a Kunai. But she accidenly cut herself.

"Ouch Danielle." Orochimaru taunted. "That hurt, I'm going to cry. But I'll be back Danielle. And when I return, the leaf Village will be mine."

Just then, Orochimaru sunk into the ground. When Kabuto saw it, he immediatly knew what to do.

"Well Nara," said Kabuto. "You also put a great fight. But we'll meet again." Then Kabuto disappeared.

"Ugh!" said Dani-Sensei. "Nara, you'll be ready when they return won't you?"

When Dani-Sensei looked back, She saw Nara passed out on the ground. She went over to her and picked her up. The whole left side was bloody.

"Don't worry Nara.[/b]" thought Dani-Sensei. "I'll protect you."
-------------------------------
I'm so obssesed with breaking
Kabuto's nose!!! GO MIA!
And Nara, and Daneh!!!
COMMENT!!!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sweetsacrifice28 on August 26, 2007, 11:12:46 AM

sweetsacrifice28 on
sweetsacrifice28SWEET! Can't wait for the next chapter! ^^

Konohasdarkshadow on August 23, 2007, 4:45:44 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowGREAT STORY!!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD TIME IN NC!!!!!...hey you didnt include my guy in any of the chaps....:(

tinystarkitten on August 22, 2007, 12:59:09 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenOh man... Kabuto's going to have a very crooked nose when this is all over :[

Nekogal411 on August 22, 2007, 6:30:32 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411XDDD *victory pose* I GOT TO FIGHT MR. MICHEAL JACKSON! YESS!!! >w< Again freakin awesome! have a nice time on your trip :3 i'll miss ya!!

Kouni46892742 on August 22, 2007, 6:25:27 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Woot! Fight! I get to beat the crud out of Kabuto...if only I could get Orochi...