Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - 1000 Kunai's of Death!

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 8 - 1000 Kunai's of Death!

Chapter 8 - 1000 Kunai's of Death!
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!
Note: Recapenationess/Romanceness!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dani-Sensei swatted Orochimaru's hand of her face with a Kunai. But she accidenly cut herself.

"Ouch Danielle." Orochimaru taunted. "That hurt, I'm going to cry. But I'll be back Danielle. And when I return, the leaf Village will be mine."

Just then, Orochimaru sunk into the ground. When Kabuto saw it, he immediatly knew what to do.

"Well Nara," said Kabuto. "You also put a great fight. But we'll meet again." Then Kabuto disappeared.

"Ugh!" said Dani-Sensei. "Nara, you'll be ready when they return won't you?"

When Dani-Sensei looked back, She saw Nara passed out on the ground. She went over to her and picked her up. The whole left side was bloody.

"Don't worry Nara." thought Dani-Sensei. "I'll protect you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By The Hokage Faces Later that Night
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fifth Hokage Was Standing on balcony by the Hokage Faces. All ranks of Ninja were there. From Academy Students, to Genin. From Chunin, To that One Sannin, Jiraiya. Also known as, "Pervy Sage!"

"What's up with Lord-Hokage?" asked Jamal to Iruka.

"I don't know" answered Iruka. "I Hope Dani-Sensei is okay. And Best Wishes to Nara too."

"Okay." said Lord-Hokage. "I'm giving you sometime to go do whatever. But as soon as those bells ring, I want you here! Immediatly! After that stunt Orochimaru pulled last night, I'm so ready!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered. Jamal and Iruka smiled at the fact Lord-Hokage was determined to beat Orochimaru and the rest of the Sound Village
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later LATER That Night(Like 9:00pm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iruka went to the Flower Shop. There, he'd see Kiba.

"Oh, Hi guys." said Iruka

"Hey Iruka-Sensei." said Kiba "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just getting flowers for Dani-Sensei. You?" asked Iruka

"I was getting flowers for Nara." said Kiba

Just then Kiba blushed for a moment. All of a sudden, Shino walked in. He grabbed a pair of roses, daffodils, and daisies.

"Shino?" asked Ino. "Well, Well, who are those for?"

"Oh..." said Shino. "It was...um...for Nara."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At The Hospital(Dani-Sensei's Room)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a slight knock on the door. The nurse opened it. It was Iruka! She let Iruka in then she left. He sat on a chair and held Dani-Sensei's hand.

"Are you Okay Dani?" asked Iruka.

"Yea," said Dani-Sensei Blushing. "I'm fine, my head and arm hurts. But other then that, I'm okay."

Iruka moved The peices of hair in front of her face to behind her ear. he slowly got close to her face, then immediatly, their lips touched. Dani-Sensei ws stunned for a moment, but she responded
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Nara's Hospital room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shino and Kiba were sitting beside Nara. Where Nara waas still unconcious. Kiba and Shino stared at her unconcious body until he awakened.

"Sh...Shino? K...Kiba? W-What are y-you guys d-doing here?" asked Nara

"We came here to visit you" said Kiba.

"We hoped these flowers would help you get better sooner." said Shino

Nara looked shocked and surprised. Boys?! Visiting her? With Flowers?(Especially Shino)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara and Akane were panting very hard, Both were covered in blood, almost Chakra-less. Gaara had that mean, evil cold stare, which made Akane shiver a bit because his looked scared her. But Akane, she was in her Hyuga Style Fighting formation. Both Ninja gave each-other evil glares and showed there teeh. In a sign that they were mad of course.

"..." stared Gaara. "You are no match for my sand...and you never will be. YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!"

That immediatly shocked Akane and made her even madder then she was. The fact that her being called "Worthless Scum, made her think of her memories.

"...heh, heh, heh." Gaara said. "Sand Coffin!" his sand was immeditatly wrapped around Akane's body. "Sand-."

Before he could say burial, a Kunai fell from of the ceiling which caught Gaara's attention.

"A-Thousand Kunai's of Death!" said a voice from waaaaay behind Gaara. It was Daichi Asari! A Team member of Akane. "Sorry to ruin your party Gaara, but I'm not going to let my team member die!"

"Grrrr." growled Gaara. "I hate all of you! And I need your blood. So you...will..diiiie!!" yelled Gaara.

"Daichi!" yelled Akane. "You have the upper hand! He's almost out of Chakra! So do your worst to him!"

"...heh, heh," chuckled Gaara. "You fool! I'm never out of Chakra. As long as I got my Gourd, This is all the Chakra I need!"

"Whoa." Thought Daichi. "This guy's stronger then how he looks. I might not be a matach for him. But I've got to kick his but! I've got to show Hinata I'm loyale."

"Well," said Daichi. "You have your Chakra, and I have my Kunai's. Asari Style, A-THOUSAND KUNAI'S OF DEATH!" Daichi yelled. and In an instant, 2 Kunai's flew out of his palms."

"Wow," said Gaara. "You actually think two Kunai's will stop me?" Gaara swatted the Kunai's but they each divided into One-Thousand Kunai's. Which gave him a total of two-thousand Kunai's rapidly approching Gaara.

All Two-Thousand Kunai's found their way into Gaara;s body because his sand wasn't quick enought to stop it.

"And That my friend...is the Asari Kekkei Genkai. No one was able to defeat it then, no one will be able to defeat it now."

Gaara was layed out on the floor, losing blood, unconcious, and had two-thousand Kunai's trapped in his body. Daichi gave a small sly smile with his sharp tooth.

"Akane?" he asked. "Are you okay."

"Yea," answered Akane. "I'm fine. But the fact is, that Kekkei Genkai of yours is strong.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on September 6, 2007, 7:56:04 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I'm So Making a Comedy Chappie Next

Kouni46892742 on September 8, 2007, 2:12:56 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Kewl! Type fast-ly, yeah!

AnimeAngel87 on September 9, 2007, 2:24:47 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Okai!

Kouni46892742 on September 10, 2007, 5:53:39 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Type faster-ish!

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 7:09:23 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:o

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 6, 2007, 7:08:33 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! DONT LET GAARA-KUN DIE!!!!!!!! (awesome chappeh)

AnimeAngel87 on September 6, 2007, 7:50:17 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lmao

Idk Maybe I will...Maybe I won't

DunDunDuuuun

Suspense

tinystarkitten on September 5, 2007, 3:08:02 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenO.o Oh man! I hope Gaara's all right! He may be an @$$, but he can't DIE... *wibbles*

Nekogal411 on September 5, 2007, 11:38:32 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^////////^ Iruka-kun! <3 Aw! Shino and kiba bringing nara-chan flowers! veddy veddy romantic-ness! ^_^ Come on akane! come on daichi! Kill gaara's butt!

Can't wait for the next instalment!

sweetsacrifice28 on September 5, 2007, 11:33:35 AM

sweetsacrifice28 on
sweetsacrifice28Awesome! Yay romance!!!! *flails arms and is hit by brick* x_____o.....Please update some more... :D;;