Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Gaara's True Form...Released

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 9 - Gaara's True Form...Released

Chapter 9 - Gaara's True Form...Released
Disclaimer: I didn't Make Naruto
Note: No Recapness Today, I don't Feel Like it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Gaara had got up, his whole right side of his body was all covered in his Sand Demon.

"Heh, heh, heh...You've made me angry Daichi Asari, get me angrier, and you'll witness what happened to Sasuke Uchiha! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!" yelled Gaara

When Daichi and Akane saw this form, they were really discusted. They didn't know this was what was inside of Gaara.

"Eeew!" said Daichi. "Is that why you're always angry? Because you have that demon thing inside of you?"

"Silly Daichi Asari, you know nothing don't you? I was cursed with this demon inside of Me? This is why I protect myself! I care only for myself! I was taught that lesson when someone I thought was my friends tried to kill me!" Gaara yelled once again.

"Whoa." thought Daichi wiping the blood of of his cheek . "No wonder he wants to kill. He had a really bad childhood. I don't blame him, but that doesn't mean he has to kill everyone in his way. If Akane would've stuck around and I wasn't here, oh man...I can't what he'd do to her. Good thing I came. I couldn't risk one of my teammates dieing just because he wants to kill someone in his way.

"And Daichi..." said Gaara. "You can join me. I know about your childhood, and what happened in your life too. Heh, heh, heh, Join me, and I'll make you the best Ninja you can ever be!"

When Daichi heard Gaara knew about his childhood, he just froze into a million pieces. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. But then again, he'd might go with his childhood and join Gaara. But he knew that would be betraying the leaf village. And he did not want to be remembered for that.

"No way," Daichi said as two more Kunai's popped out of his hand. Daichi smiled. He knew what was his next move. And when Akane saw that smile, she knew what he was also going to do.

"Alright D-Daichi." Akane thought. "He...he's using his....his Kunai jutsu. And then...he's...that's a very good plan Daichi. Way to Go."

"Huh?" asked Gaara. "That ridicioulous Jutsu again? What do you think I am? a Fool? Ha! Just try me."

When Daichi heard Gaara, he quicky jumped into the air and threw the Kunai's. When Gaara saw them comming, he quickly dodged them and avoided hitting them. As soon as he did, Daichi wiped the blood off his face and did some hand signs. When he finished, he immediatly yelled

"SUMMONING JUTSU!"

As soon as he yelled that, a really big Orange Horse Appeared and Daichi was on top of it. Isamu! Isamu was Hiroshi's Summoning Animal. Akane, Hedeki, and Daichi have devoloped this Jutsu also. But Daichi has devolped it the most.

"Ha, Ha." chuckled Daichi. "This is my Sensei's animal. Isamu. And If you want to know what Isamu means...it means Bravery and Courageous. Kind of like what you want to be. But can't really pull off."

"Daichi..."said a deep voice. It was Isamu. "Why did you summon me?"

"I need you to help me fight this thing." said Daichi.

"Who're you calling a 'Thing'?" asked Gaara.

Daichi and Isamu stared at Gaara for a good moment.

"So pleeeease Isamu? Pleeeease help me? Akane was supposed to but she's kind of wiped out. Pleeeeeease?" begged Daichi.

"Okay, Okay!" said Isamu. "As long as you and your Girly voice stop whining in my ear."

"Alright!" yelled Daichi. "This is why Hiroshi and his summoning animal is the coolest of all coolness man!"

Isamu ran to Gaara who charged right back at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back outside
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was chattery and chatting to each other. Just then, Iruka looked around and noticed Hedeki was the only teammember in his team that was standing there. Him and Dani ran over to Hedeki who was sitting on the swing, looking lonesome and sad.

"Hey Hedeki." said Iruka. "What's wrong? Why are you sitting here by yourself. Didn't you Hear Lord Hokage?"

"Yea..." said Hedeki softly. "But it's just going to waste my time." after Hedeki said that, he jumped off the swing and went toward the Leaf Village Gate.

"What's up with him" asked Dani. "He's been acting strange lately after Orochimaru came. Do you think maybe...?"

"I don't know b-" Iruka was interuptted by the ringing of a large bell. All the ninja scarttered and scrambled to the Hokage faces
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Hall of the Academy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becci and Hiroshi were still in the center of the Academy. As soon as they heard the bell, they sprung right into action. They knew exactly what to do.

"Did you hear that?!" asked Becci

"Well duh!" said Hiroshi. "Lord Hokage is summoning us. We've got to go now!"

"But...but what about Akane?" asked Becci.

"Um...you go to lord Hokage, I'll handle this." he answered her back.

Jamal ran pass and saw Becci and Hiroshi.

"What are you guys doing? Didn't you here the bell" he asked. "That means we've got to get over to the Hokage faces, Pronto..."

"I Know B-" Hiroshi was interuppted by Daichi crashing into 4 walls and landing on his head.

"Daichi?!" he yelled in a question. "What are you doing?!"

"Ak-Akane. G-Gaara's trying too..." Daichi stuttered before he had gone unconcious."

Hiroshi ran over to Daichi. And looked over at the hole he came crashing through. He saw Isamu injured, Akane on the floor unconcious, and Gaara covered in blood.

"Whoa." said Jamal. "Becci, go tell Lord Hokage that me and Hiroshi'll be a while. We've got some business to take care of."

"What?" asked Becci. "And you think I'm just going to stand here and let you guys do all the work. Heh, I don't think so. I think I should have a little fun too. What do you say?"

"Fine." asked Hiroshi. "But who's going to tell Lord Hokage before she send ANBU Black Ops looking for her."

"I'll tell her." said Kishima. "I'll let her know and I'll come back to tell you what she said."

"Thanks Kishima." said Hiroshi. "We owe you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Guys I know this isn't Exactly Comdey and People's O.C's haven't been shown yet, I promise everyone's O.C will be in the next Chappie. Besides. Everyone's O.C has to be in the Next Chappie. So untill Then...ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE!(Omfg I need to stop saying Chappie)

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 21, 2007, 1:09:42 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfcool!!

AnimeAngel87 on September 22, 2007, 2:29:12 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Fanks!

tinystarkitten on September 14, 2007, 3:54:43 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenEh. Gaara's been ganged up on a lot in these last few chapters Dx

AnimeAngel87 on September 15, 2007, 2:07:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:o

Trauma...Kunai's...summoning

Oh shoot

Yes...Yes he has

sweetsacrifice28 on September 10, 2007, 10:01:53 AM

sweetsacrifice28 on
sweetsacrifice28Sweet! Gaara is so dead now >D

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 11:14:11 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lawl

Konohasdarkshadow on September 10, 2007, 9:16:08 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadownice...Gaara is gonna lose ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad XD...i hope

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 11:14:02 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 11:14:00 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol

Nekogal411 on September 10, 2007, 7:18:55 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ Cool!! Sweet chappie XD

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 7:22:56 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Fankies!

AnimeAngel87 on September 10, 2007, 7:15:58 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:D!