Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Orochimaru Returns

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 10 - Orochimaru Returns

Chapter 10 - Orochimaru Returns
Disclaimer! I Didn't Make Naruto!
Note: No Recapy, But...all O.C's! Yey!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Kishima ran toward the Academy door, Hiroshi noticed Jamal was in his Ninja uniform.

"Okay," said Hiroshi. "We've got to take care of Gaara, it's only one kid. What do we've got to lose?"

As soon as Hiroshi said that, Gaara's true form, Shikaku the sand spirit, had taken over Gaara because Gaara fell into complete unconcious-ness.

"Oh...My...Gosh..." said Becci. "What is that thing? Is that Gaara? Really Gaara?"

"No," said Hiroshi.

"Then what is it?" asked Jamal.

"Shikaku...The Sand Spirit. It was sealed inside of Gaara when he was a child. When the prey of the Shikaku has fallen asleep, or uses a 'Play Possum' Jutsu, the Shikaku takes over it's body."

"How...how do you no this?" asked Becci.

"I'm a rouge Ninja from the Village Hidden in the Sand." Hiroshi answered with his head hung down in shame."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orochimaru was back and as before, all sorts of leveled Ninja were there. Back on the Tower, was Orochimaru, Dani, and Iruka.

"Well, Well," said Orochimaru. "Two of my three students. Were is Becci by the way?"

"Heh," said Dani. "Like I'd ever tell you that sensei."

"Well," said Orochimaru as he chuckled a tiny little bit. "Danielle, Danielle, Danielle, I see you haven't changed a bit. Still a goof-off eh?"

"I'm not going to let you trick me as you did before." said Dani. "Have you forgotten I'm older now? I'm grown and I make my own decisions. I don't need you to guide me anymore. I'm on my own and I need no help from you. It's your fault that I'm aggressive now. And I thank you, because I can finally kick your butt."

"Oh Danielle," said Orochimaru. "I'm terribly frightten now. But it seems you forgot that I was the reason you're aggressive."

"What?Iruka thought. "Didn't she just say that?."

"Without me, you'd still be useless as before. You needed people to make decisions for you. So since I have tought you what you know, you're only 9% away from reaching my level of abilities. But you must do something first" explained Orochimaru.

"I do huh?" Dani asked. "Well what do I have to do."

"Destroy Me." he said with an evil smile. "Striking Shadow Snake!" he yelled. A group of snakes appeared from out of his sleeve, and went right for Dani. She quickly dodged it by flipping and jumping high to avoid it.

When Orochimaru couldn't reach any further, Dani snapped right into action.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" she yelled. Once she yelled it, there were alot of Dani's on the rooftop. They all took out Shuriken and Kunai's but Orochimaru quickly caught up.

"Danielle," said Orochimaru. "I hope you know I'm a legendary Sannin from the leaf village. So my friend, you aren't the only person who can do shadow clone justus. Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" he yelled

Easily, he matched them evenly with Dani's clones. They both took out Kunai's and Shuriken and threw them at each other. The real Orochimaru and the real Dani easily avoided the sharp objects. But the clones were history. One-by-One, the clones were poofing and disappearing.

"Not bad, Danielle. But it's going to take alot more of power to destroy m-"

Orochimaru was cut off by the rattling of the rooftop. As soon as possible, Gaara's sand form destroyed the Academy."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Cafeteria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamal, Hiroshi, and Becci were all stunned at this form of Gaara.

"Way to go Hiroshi." said Becci. "You Jinxed us! This would be perfectly fine if you hadn't have said something. But, we've got to do what we've got to do."

Becci shot into her fighting stance. She ran up to Gaara, ran up the Shikaku, and stood on the rooftop. There was Iruka, Dani, and Orochimaru.

"Heh, heh, heh." said Orochimaru. "Just like old times, Sensei verses students."

"Just like old times eh Dani? Eh Iruka?" asked Becci.

"That's right." said Iruka

"The DaniIruBecci Trio is back."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Ichiraku
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yuhi which consists of Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyuga were all standing by a tree. With Nara there too.

"Nara," asked Kiba. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yea," she said. "T-the doctor said I r-recovered quickly. T-that made me happy."

"Yea," said Shino. "It's a mirical you recovered quickly after the beating you took from Orochimaru. That proves you're one tough cookie."

"T-thanks Shino. If i-it weren't f-for you and K-Kiba supporting me, I w-would've never r-recovered faster." Nara said.

"Aww shucks Nara." said Kiba. "Don't say that. You recovered on you own."

After Kiba finished his sentence, a dark shadow appeared behind Ichiraku.

"W-What was that?" asked Hinata.

"I'll go see." said Kiba

"No Kiba. It's alright, I'll go see. I have to most chances of staying alive with my beetles."

"Oh, okay." said Kiba. "Grrrr!!!" said Inner Kiba. "Stupid Shino trying to show off in front of Nara!"

But before Shino got to go over there, the person hiding came out. Or should we say People. A lot of people. Teams to be exact. Hedeki, Daichi(Who came out of his coma), Tashizu, Daisho, Hinto, Sora, Kamiko, and Daisuke.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" asked Nara

"Lord Hokage told us to tell you something about Akane." said Kamiko

"What?" asked Nara.

"She had a curse mark on her neck, so now she's..." said Kamiko
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now You Shall suffer for 2weeks! Akane is...>:D
[/align]

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on October 8, 2007, 2:16:14 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool chapter, can't wait for more^^

AnimeAngel87 on October 9, 2007, 5:47:49 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Rawr :D

tinystarkitten on September 28, 2007, 7:02:35 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenOh Dear! cliffhanger! *goes to read next chapter because it's (partly) already up* >D I beat the system!

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 1:09:56 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87X]

Nekogal411 on September 27, 2007, 10:23:15 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^O^ HELL YEAH! THE TRIO IS BACK! CHA!!
^^

EVIL CLIFFHANGER!! D<

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 5:39:48 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*Scratches Head*

Wtf is a cliffhanger?

Konohasdarkshadow on September 26, 2007, 11:10:56 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowOH COME ON!!!!...I MEAN EVEN THOUGH I LIKE DOING CLIFF HANGERS DOESNT MEAN YOU DDO IT!!!...man...(now i know how all of the people i cliffhangered feel)

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 5:38:28 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Cliffhanger

wtf?

o.o?

Konohasdarkshadow on September 28, 2007, 5:39:30 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowits when you stop when it gets all god and stuff

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 5:40:09 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87x]

I'm vry evil

sweetsacrifice28 on September 26, 2007, 8:38:58 AM

sweetsacrifice28 on
sweetsacrifice28Must.....read...more! X______x

Great job >w<

AnimeAngel87 on September 26, 2007, 9:04:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:D!