Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Whodunnit?

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 11 - Whodunnit?

Chapter 11 - Whodunnit?
Disclaimer: I didn't Make Naruto!!!
Note: 4 more chapters left so if u need to catch up go ahead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"W-What happened to Akane?" asked Nara

"Well...we really don't know," replied Kamiko. "But they said the last time she was seen she was going to Orochimaru and Kabuto.

Nara, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino got a frigteneed look on their face. They knew Akane way to long to think that she'd actually joined Orochimaru.

"Well...why was she going over there?" asked Kiba. "Do they have any evidence that she was going to go join Orochimaru?"

"We don't know," Hedeki said with a low angry voice. "The ANBU's said there were a 50-50 chance that she was or wasn't going to join Orochimaru."

Kiba sat there, on the ground looking confused as ever. He knew Akane did some bad things before. But to him, this was below the level of low. This was just a low decsion she had made. Kiba blinked as many times as he thought about Akane joining Orochimaru. Then, al of a sudden, his face got sweaty and he had gotten a mad expression on his face.

"K-Kiba?" asked Nara. "A-Are you Okay? W-What's wrong?"

"This can't be happening!" yelled Kiba. "Akane would never do this! No she wouldn't. I knew her too long and she'd neverdo anything like that! Something must be done. Someone had to make a deal or something with Orochimaru!"

After Kiba finished his determination sentences, they heard a loud swoosh and crushed leaves in the sky."

"W-What was that?" asked Hinata.

They heard it again and paused. They all got in their fighting stances and snuck behind Ichi-Raku Ramen Shop

"Yes I have sealed the deal." said a voice. "Akane is now yours. You may do what you wish with her."

The other voice chuckled and they let out a really heavy sigh.

"Now, all I need is Sasuke Uchiha, and the Sound Village will be unstoppable! An Uchiha and a Hyuga. I hit the jackpot."

Nara loudly gasp and the two talking men swiftly look over at the kids. When they went over their to observe, the kids swiftly ran.

All of them were panting and gasping to get away.

"Who was that?!" asked Sora.

"Well..." said Daisuke. "Obviously it has to be Akane's father because only her dad would want Akane back and not a ninja. I mean come on, Akane's not that tough. But she can be pretty harsh sometimes."

Nara got mad and she stromed at Daisuke.

"You don't know what you're talking about! And it can't be her dad because one, she's Neji's little sister and their dad died. And two, her dad wouldn't want Sasuke!"

There was complee silence and then there was another woosh. This time, Neji came out of a tree.

"Hey guys. Um...by a chance did you see anyone come here. Because I was doing something and there was something wierd going on."

When Kiba heard this he quickly thought something.

"Wait a minute...we were spying on someone and Nara gasped. Could it be? Did Neji seal a deal with Orochimaru to get Akane out of Konoha? This can't be happeneing. I've got to do something quick!"

"Um...Nara?" said Kiba. "I'm going to go see seomthing real quickly okay. I've just got to go check something out."

"Um...O-Okay." said Nara

"Finally! thought Nara. "He finally relized it! It took him a while. Neji and Orochimaru were sealing a deal to take Akane. Thank goodness Kiba."

Tashizu looked around. She could see that eveyone thinks that Neji and Orochimaru were sealing a deal to take Akane. But she had a different idea. She doesn't think it was Neji.

"Okay then," said Neji. "You've been a big help. Thank you. Farwell."

When Neji left. Tashizu snapped into action.

"Guys," she said. "I don't think it was Neji."

"What?!" yelled Daichi. "How can you not think it was Neji! He gave all the signs that we did! He said he heard something!"

"So.." said Tashizu determinatly. "It can't be Neji. He loves his sister. And he'd never do anyhting like that. I'm telling you. Somethings fishy around here. And it's not Neji. I know him too well. He'd never do anything like that! Ever!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a tree above the Kids
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"Boss," said a voice. "I think one of these kids is on to us."

"And..." said a guy on a walie talkie radio. "Take that kid out. We can't let him think it was us."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the Kids
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Once again, they heard another swoosh.

"Oh come on!" yelled Daichi. "What's up with the swooshes?!"

Tashizu look up and saw someone with long brown hair.

"What?!" she thoguth to herself. "It can't be Neji. But that's Neji's hair. This cannot be happening!

"Um..Tashizu?" asked Sora "Are you Okay?"

"Um...yeah." answered Tashizu

Just then, a girl with long brown hair, a black trench coat with red clouds on them, and a really large sword.

"Hello kids." she said with a soft mean toned voice. "Did you see this girl anywhere?"

She lifted up a picture of Akane. All of them got a surprised loo on their face. Why would she want Akane. 0And she looked like she was part of the organization called "Aksatsuki".

"U-Um...No. We haven't in fact we're looking for her." said Hinata.

"Oh," said the girl. "Well..can I tag along with you guys?"

"Um...okay. Sure!" said Kiba. All the kids left and went to got find Akane. "Oh," what's your name?"

"Tierra. Tierra Hoshigaki. I'll catch up. I've got to do something real quick."

"Okay," said Kiba. "Um...do you want any of us to help you?"

"No" she said. "It's okay, I'll be fine. I have to do it by myself.:

"Well...alright!" said Kiba.

As the kids all left, Tierra took out a walkie talkie radio.

"Boss?" she said. "I've got them. Their going to help me look for Hyuga. Then we can finally complete our mission."

"Nice," said the Boss. "I knew Kisame wouldn't let me down."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Well...It's time for some more cliffies! Who do YOU think it is? Neji, or someone else?
[/color]

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 9, 2007, 10:17:02 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMG!!!! NUUU CLIFFIE!!!! DX UPDATE SOON!!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 5, 2007, 7:00:36 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Sorry 4 the late comment i didnt see urs

OKAY!

Konohasdarkshadow on October 9, 2007, 1:42:12 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowNO WAY!!!...thats just not...neji-ish...maybe it was...HIM!!!! *points to a little puppy peeing and follows it home* ITWASYOUITWASYOUITWASYOU!!!!!!...i think...NICE CHAP!!!!!

tinystarkitten on October 9, 2007, 8:35:37 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkitten*parties* next chapterrrr! *boogieboogie*

AnimeAngel87 on October 9, 2007, 9:22:52 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:x

*bOOGIES*

Kouni46892742 on October 9, 2007, 7:31:31 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742O-O....

AnimeAngel87 on October 9, 2007, 8:34:06 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87What?!

Nekogal411 on September 28, 2007, 7:07:18 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411:] cool! good job my friend XD

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 1:10:33 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87WOOO!!!

tinystarkitten on September 28, 2007, 7:06:23 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenOh my gawd, Daisuke's dialouge was wonderful, as was Sora's reaction xDDDD

Go Jamal!!!!!!!! *cheers him on*

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 1:10:13 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*Cheers too*

I'm Just Like Daisuke

x]

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 1:10:21 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87So I Know

Konohasdarkshadow on September 28, 2007, 6:08:27 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWOOH!!!!...gaara...im gonna stick a kunai up your sand butt!!!

Kouni46892742 on September 28, 2007, 6:06:54 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Ooh! Awesomeness!....NO!! BAD AKANE!! NOT MICHAL JACKSON!!!