Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Selina Vs. Tierra

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 12 - Selina Vs. Tierra

Chapter 12 - Selina Vs. Tierra
Disclaimer! I didn't make Naruto!
Note: Im gonna hurry so i can get to the Shippuden Sequals. No more Cliffies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba got a strage look on his face. He couldn't actually believe he was trusting a person he just met. And had bad taste in clothing too. As they reached for the center of Konoha, Tierra quickly took off looking fo Akane by herslef without anbody's help. As soon as Kiba noticed this, he sprung into action.

"Wait...wait! Where'd that girl go?" he asked very loudly

"Um...Um..." stutterred Hinata. "Wasn't she just here? Wait...and where's Tashizu?"

"This is k-kind of f-freaky. Everyone's d-disapppearing." said Nara. "W-What is g-going on? T-This is making m-me suspicious."

"Very suspicious," said Daisuke. "It seems our friend has used us to get to the center of Konoha so she can wander off causing trouble and looking for Akane. We'd better rush before she finds Akane before we do." he finished off his sentence with a smirk going to Sora.

"Oh you think you know it all! But you don't. Stop trying to act like theknow-it-all ninja and trying to impress Kamiko!" yelled Sora

"Impress me?" asked Kamiko

"What are you talking about?" asked Daisuke with a chuckle and an evil smirk. "I'm not trying to impress anyone. And why are you getting so defensive? No one is trying to impress Kamiko."

"Yes you are!" exclaimed Sora. "You're doing it on purpose becaus you know I like her!"

Everyone was in shock, Kamiko was blushing, Sora felt embarassed, and Daisuke was satisfied.

"Y-You like me?" asked Kamiko in shock

Sora was speechless, frozen, and blushing like crazy. He needed to cover up his sentence.

"W-Well, it's like this, the thing...and...the other thin...with the thing thing to the, thing?" stumbled Sora.

"What my friend here is trying to say is Kamiko," Daisuke began to explain. "He likes you so much. And he wants to go out with you. He was acting all cool when you're around but you should see him when he's not around you. He's like a monkey! Isn't that right Sora?"

Sora blushed and nodded yes. He held Kamiko's hand and Kamiko began to blush once more.

"Is that true Sora," you really like me?"

"Eh...yes." saod Sora

Just then, they heard another swoosh.

"Again with the swooshes?!" yelled Daichi.

It was Tierra. She had Akane wrapped up in a rope with duck tape covereing her mouth.

"I hate to break up this love scene but i just wanted to let you know that I have your little friend here and I'm about to make alot of cash for the boss so he can get a great deal for the person I'm giving her to. Then I'll finally seal the deal permenantly."

Just then, Kiba had a flashback.

They heard it again and paused. They all got in their fighting stances and snuck behind Ichi-Raku Ramen Shop

"Yes I have sealed the deal." said a voice. "Akane is now yours. You may do what you wish with her."

The other voice chuckled and they let out a really heavy sigh.

"Now, all I need is Sasuke Uchiha, and the Sound Village will be unstoppable! An Uchiha and a Hyuga. I hit the jackpot."


"Wait a minute," thought Kiba. It wasn't Neji, it was this girl. What would she want with Akane?"

Tierra help a Kunai against Akane's throat.

"Now, where's the Uchiha kid? All I need is him" said Tierra

A Kunai from the sky came down and knocked Tierra's Kunai out of her hand. It was Selina and Sasuke.

"Okay, I've seen you before," said Sasuke. "So I won't tell you again. Leave the leaf village..."

"...Or face the consequences." said Selina. "I don't know Akane that well, but I know she's a kind person. So you're not taking her to Orochimaru."

"Orochimaru?" asked Tierra. "I'm not taking her to Orochimaru. I'm taking her to the Leader of the Akatsuki. he's trying to get Akane before Orochimaru does."

"Great," thought Kiba. "Back to square one. Thinking Neji did it again."


"Guys!" said Selina. "Get out of here. This girl is all mine."

"Are you sure?" asked Sasuke.

"Yea I am." answered Selina.

"Alright then, guys lets go!" yelled Sasuke

Everyone quickly hustled and followed Sasuke from the center of Konoha.

"Well," said Tierra. "Looks like we've got a little tough girl eh. Stay out of this. this has nothing to do with you. I'm going to fight you. It concerns me and Akane only. So we don't have to fight."

"Yea," said Selina. "We don't...but I want to. If you don't let Akane go...I'll be forced to make you."

Tierra topk out her sword. It was covered in take. She slowly unraveled the tape and showed her sword.

"Whoa," thought Selina. "That's a big sword. Wait. I've seen that sword before. That thing eats Chakra. Just like Shino's bugs! I better stay away from that if i want to survive this fight."

While Selina was reading her thoughts, her face was sliced by Tierra's sword.

"Agh!" yelled Selina. "Ugh! That was totally unfair. You seen me daydreaming so you think you shoud take advantage of that."

"Poor little girl. Maybe you shouldn't let your guard down"

"Yea...yea you're right. I shouldn't" said Selina whipping the blood off her face. "But since you've reminded me about that, you're in for it.:

Selina charged at Tierra with punches and kicks and low blows but one by one, Tierra was dodging all of them. But this one chance Tierra was out of breath, BOOM! Selina connected a perfect hit to Tierra;s jaw.

With heavy *pants Tierra got up and took out her sword

"This Girl...her chakra is fierce. Those punches she uses are very hard. I've got to step my game up."

Tierra got up and charged to Selina with her sword. She swung her sword one-by-one to hit Selina but the more Selina backed up, the more tired Tierra got. So she wrapped up her sword and took Akane.

"That 4 minute fight was entriging but I must give my leader his prize."

Tierra flew up into a tree and disappeared with Akane. As soon as Selina found the others she told them what happened.

"So...?" asked Sasuke. "What happened?!"

"S-She ran away. And she's got Akane with her." explained Selina

"No!" yelled Kiba. "We've got to go get them!"

The kids followed Kiba to look for Akane and disappeared in trees.



1. *Pants - heavy sighs."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea so like tinystarkitten I had to make Sora tell Kamiko he likes her because the Shippuden Sequal is comming up so dun get mad at me D:. Selina so rox she's a kewl O.C. COMMENT!
[/align][/color]

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on October 27, 2007, 12:16:54 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenThat's toally fine. I was all "D'AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW" At that part >w<

that was one of your best fight scenes yet. *cheers*

AnimeAngel87 on October 27, 2007, 12:19:09 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87WOOT!

zerotimberwolf on October 20, 2007, 3:18:20 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfholy crap!

AnimeAngel87 on October 21, 2007, 2:30:56 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87What?!

Nekogal411 on October 12, 2007, 7:38:10 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ Awesome!

AnimeAngel87 on October 17, 2007, 9:02:41 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87^^

Konohasdarkshadow on October 14, 2007, 10:27:08 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWOOH!!!..nice chap...


hey i jus remembered...when do i get to stick a kunai up gaaras sand butt?

AnimeAngel87 on October 17, 2007, 9:02:30 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Shoon

ladychaos on October 12, 2007, 7:31:26 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome, to bad Tierra got tired and decided to run, it would have been cool to see the proper outcome
 
please update soon

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 10, 2007, 9:15:10 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968UPDATE SOON! X3 AWESOME CHAP!

AnimeAngel87 on October 10, 2007, 9:30:09 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Woot! I shall