Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Meet The Sound Ninja Four!

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 13 - Meet The Sound Ninja Four!

Chapter 13 - Meet The Sound Ninja Four!
Disclaimer: I didn't make Naruto!
Note: 2 More Chapps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tierra, trying to get to the Akatsuki leader as soon as possible to deliver Akane, was jumping from tree to tree keeping her balance perfectly so that Akane would not drop out of her hands. She looked back several times to see if the other kids were on her tail. Unfortunaly no. They weren't. Tiny little evil smirkes pumped Tierra up until she was stopped by four Ninja's. She can look at one of them and tell they were from the Sound Village. Tierra grunted and struggled to get away from them but bit by bit, they blocked her pathway.

Tierra looked up at them with a face of annoyance. She can't understand why they were only after her. Then she noticed, she has Akane. And since they're from the Sound Village, their Orochimaru's slaves. So ofcourse they want to take Akane away from her. So she did what she had to do. She put Akane on her back and stood in her figthing posture.

"Calm down," said one Ninja with blue lipstick. "We don't want to hurt you. Just hand over the Hyuuga, and we'll be on our way."

Tierra squinted her eyes and made a evil frown. "You don't want to hurt me, but I want to hurt you. I was saving this for my Akatsuki leader but I'm willing to take her back to the Village so she can be there again. But since I'm not really that bad. I'm willing to take a chance."

"He only said hand over the Hyuuga he didn't say tell us your whole purpose of kid-napping her." said a Ninja with Hot-Pink colored hair. "So like Sakon said before, please hand over the Hyuuga."

"He didn't say please. And by the way, who are you Ninja's?"

The 4 Ninja proudly bowed and started to introduce themselves.

"We're the Sound Ninja Four." said a Ninja with about 6 to 8 arms. "I'm Kidomaru of the East gate."

"And I am Sakon of the West gate." said the Blue-Lipped Ninja.

"I am Jirobo of the South Gate" said a tall chubby Ninja.

"And I'm Tayuya of the North gate.

There was dead silence and nobody made a move. The wind was building up and blowing hardly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Academy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamal qucikly stuck a Kunai up Gaara's sand but and manuvered his way behind Hiroshi. They counted down to 5. When they got to one, both of them quickly yelled out..."BOOM!"

The Kunai exploed and Gaara went back to his human form. Hiroshi clapped as Jamal bowed.

"Thank you, thank you. Credit for Naruto Uzumaki and Kakashi Hatake for teaching me that move."

Hiroshi looked at Jamal and noticed that the kids weren't here. "Come on Jamal. He must look for Akane and the others."

"Right" Jamal replied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the random tree
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The silence was still there. Then the Sound Ninja 4 flew to a rooftop of a building. Sakon evily smirked and manuvered his index fimger to Summon Tierra over to him.

"Come on kid I'm waiting." he said. "I want to play 'Do-Re-Mi' on those ribs of yours 'til they crack!"

Tierra slowly turned around with her face positioned in the same way. An Evil Frown. Then she quickly flew over to Sakon.

"Get ready!" he yelled as he manuvered his way to her as well.

When he reached her, Tierra got out a thin string and wrapped it around Sakon's legs. Then she wrapped the string around her hands to position Sakon so that he cannot move.

"She's got my legs." He thought

Tierra tried to kick him but he blocked with his arm. He grabbed her leg. Then she tried to punch him. But he grappled her fist. Then she would try and kick him with her other leg but his arm quicky coved his head while he still had her leg and hand. The got off of her other hand and quickly aimed for his face. He evily smiled.

"Hmm." he said. "Lets have a little music shall we?"

Tierra's face got the expression of surprised until Sakon yelled.

"Do!" he yelled.

Tierra quickly felt her bone crack.

"What the-!" she thought.

"Re." Sakon said.

Tierra fell of of the building. He back smashed right against the tree. As she slid a little bit she thought.

"Where is he attacking from?" she got of the tree branch and stood up.

"Hmmm." he said. "Your bones ring with a nice low tone. But why don't we switch to a sharper reverberation. Yeah."

Tierra was hurting. Her anger in her body mad it's way to her face. She sense someone comming. Kidomaru found his way next to Tierra trying to hit her. But she manuvered her wa up the tree to avoid it.

Kidomaru spat out spider webs from out his mouth trying ti catch Tieera. So it wouldn't touch her, Tierra covered herself with her arms to avoid it. As soon as Kidomaru noticed, he threw her to Jirobo. Wheer she would we butted back to Sakon.

"I think we'll go with the 'Mi-Fa-Sol' combination now." he said.

Tierra grunted trying to stop herself from going toward him but it was no use. The way she had been butted was too strong. Sakon tried to hit her buy luckily, she ducked. Where then, she would kick him up high. Sakon looked back and noticed still flying, Tierra was behind him. She manuvered herself on top of him where she would take her leg and smash him in the stomach. Punch-by-Punch, Tierra mad Sakon go down to the rooftop.

"I've had enough!" she yelled.

She smashed Sakon on the rooftop where it would collapse.

"Lions Barrage!" she yelled again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Kiba and the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kids were swinging tree by tree looking for Akane suddenly stopped.

"K-Kiba?" said Nara. "What's wrong?"

"Someone," he said. "Someone is in front of us."

"What?!" asked Daichi. "Who?!"

"5 Ninja." he said. "Come on! Lets go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Okay, For the people who saw yesterday's new episode I know this was orginally the Sasuke Sakon match but still, i couldn't find a good enough fight so...this is it. Comment and Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on October 30, 2007, 6:52:14 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome chapter^^

AnimeAngel87 on October 30, 2007, 7:45:03 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thankies!

Nekogal411 on October 21, 2007, 3:04:32 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Cool! XD I'm not even in it but....good!

AnimeAngel87 on October 21, 2007, 4:27:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD