Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - No Longer Welcome

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 14 - No Longer Welcome

Chapter 14 - No Longer Welcome
Disclaimer: I Didn't Make Naruto!
Note: 1 More chap until Shippuden Sequal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba and the others were swinging tree-by-tree and branch-by-branch. Kiba sniffed as he smelled a scent. No Ordinary scent. A weird, funny scent. His chakra flowing through his nose gave him the ability to smell 20 times more then the human body could handle. Better than Kakashi's dog they should say. He recognized the scent of Akane's hair. Strawberry-Kiwi Lemon-Lime hair shampoo.

"Akane!" he yelled. "I can smell her Shampoo. They're close. Her and five other Ninja. Out of town Ninja."

"Out of t-town?" asked Nara. "Are they r-rouge n-ninja?" Nara asked Kiba

"No..." he answered her. "They aren't rouge Ninja. But I can sure tell you they aren't from the leaf village. Well...one of them are anyway."

"What?" asked Daichi. "This is suspicious. isn't Akane the only Leaf Village Ninja over there?"

"No she isn't," Kiba answered another question. "It's another Leaf Village Ninja."

Just then, Hinata had a flashback. She remebered the Jat-Black haired Ninja with a Black trench coat with red clouds. After she remembered the headband. It was the Leaf Village Symbol with a scratch acorss it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Iruka, Dani, and Becci.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They were flying on Isamu looking for Akane aswell.

"Any sign of her yet?" asked Dani.

"Nope." said Becci.

"Not at all." said Iruka.

Dani let out a huge sigh. "This is useless!" exclaimed Dani. "We have to burry and find her. I know Orochimaru had something to do with her. I mean come on. We have to find her or Lord Hokage will no longer welcome her as a Leaf Village Ninja. So Isamu can you go faster please?"

"No need." he said.

"Why?" Dani asked

"Because...she's right down there." Isamu answered as he gently flew down on a branch of a tree.

"Thank goodness!" yelled Dani. "Come on Guys!"

Dani Iruka and Becci jumped off of Isamu and landed on 3 of the 4 sound Ninja.

"Akane!" yelled Dani. "There you are. We've been looking everywhere for you."

"Back away from our new Sound Ninja." Sakon declaired.

"N-New Sound N-Ninja?" asked Nara.

"t's Nara! And the others!" yelled Iruka.

"Wait, let me get this straight. Akane actually joined you?"

"No!" Akane yelled. "It's all a tri-" Sakon cut her off with his hand to her mouth stopping her from completing her sentece.

"Nobody is going to listen to you. You've joined us now. So you are no longer welcom in the leaf village."

"Not just yet." said Dani. It's almost midnight which means if we don't get Akane to lady Hokage in 10 minutes, THEN she won't be welcom in the lead village.

"Well then," said Sakon. "We'll just have to disctract you so Akane can be all ours."

Sakon walked up to Dani and caressed her face gently. She swatted Sakon's hand away from her face and power kicked him into a building which then would partly collapse because of missing pieces.

"Ah..." said Sakon. "She's not a rough one. Looks like I can go easy on you."

"Ha," chuckled Dani. "You sure can't. In case you haven't noticed. SHARINGAN!" Dani yelled out.

"Wha-!" yelled. "A-Are you a Uchiha?"

"Pssh, yea right." Dani said. "I'm an Hatake. You know Kakashi. That's my brother."

"Nice." said Daichi. "She has the Sharingan."

Nara looked at the huge clock located inside of the building.

"Dani-Sensei?!" yelled Nara. "We only have 3 minutes!"

"What?!" exclaimed Dani. She left Sakon and jumped on top of Isamu. Kiba picked up Akane and threw her on Isamu. Just then, Hiroshi and Jamal appeared from the top of the tree.

"You know you have 2 minutes before Akane is no Longer welcome as a Leaf Village Ninja right."

"No really?" asked Dani sarcasticlly. "Come on Isamu you have to rush."

"Come on guys!" yelled Naruto. "We've got to help boost the speed. Especially Nara. Since she has Wind and Water manipulation."

"Right!" everyone yelled.

As Isamu galloped to leave, every used a wind jutsu and Nara's was the strongest. The Wind helped Isamu go faster. He galloped on the wind trying to get Akane to the leaf village as fast as he can.

"Come on Isamu!" yelled Dani. "We only have 43 seconds to get to th e Leaf Village!"

Isamu reached the Leaf Village just in time but as soon as he landed the 43 seconds had passed. Dani carried Akane of off Isamu's back and ran up the stares to the Hokage faces building. Almost out of time she accidently tripped and Akane rolled down a few stairs but she caught her. She busted into Lady Hokage's room and fainted with Akane on her back.

"Well..." said Lady Hokage. "At least she's here. But you're too late. She's no longer welcome to the Leaf Village."

"W-What?!" yelled the rest of the gang as they entered Lady Hokage's room.

"B-But we got her here on time!" yelled Hiroshi

"Not...not exactly. I tripped on the stairs and Akane fell a few stairs down."

"Well that's not fair." said Rock Lee. "Lady Hokage. It is not Dani-Sensei's fault. She accidently tripped down the stairs. Is that penalty? If it's not, please let Akane stay."

"It isn't penalty." explained Lady Hokage. "But she was with that Akatsuki member and thos Sound Ninja for way too long. And We don't know what kind of information she shared with them. So please drop her off to the Leaf Village Gate.

"B-But lady h-hokage," said Nara. "We s-spent the d-day with Akane. We kn-know what she d-did."

"Nara," said Lady Hokage. " I do lover your entriging emthusiasm but the Leaf Village cannot trust her."

"I understand Lady Hokage." said Nara. "I tried guys."

"Now please drop her off at the Leaf Village Gate."

As they all gathered out of Lady Hokage;s office they saw all the leaf village Ninja's. At the front was Selina.

"So?" she asked. "What happened?!"

"She's no longer welcome" said Kakashi.

"What?!" yelled Selina. "Why not?"

"She was away from the Leaf Village for extremly alotof time. So now Lady Hokage does not trust Akane anymore." said Lee

Selina sighed and escorted them to the Leaf Village gate. I'm sorry Akane but it's Lady Hokage's choice."

Just then a group of people in black trench coats and red clouds decorated on them stopped them in their tracks. Then a group of Ninja with Music notes on their headbands stopped them aswell.

"Not to ruin your Journey but we have to hear Akane's decision. Is she going to Join the Akatsuki or is she going to be a sound Village Ninja." asked Itachi Uchiha.

"She's Not going to join any of y-" Kiba said but was stopped by Akane.

She heavily sighed and stood up

"I'm sorry guys but since it's my decision I have to join..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>:D Muahahah!!!!! I shall make you suffer until...Friday!!!! That is when I sahll update. But come on people I need your voted. Should Akane join the Sound Village or the Akatsuki. Who noes ur prediction may come true! VOTE AND SUFFER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACHEESEHAHAH!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on October 30, 2007, 6:59:48 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaossweet, maybe she should join the sound village...i dunno i was just going by that pic in your gallery of her as a sound ninja

AnimeAngel87 on October 30, 2007, 7:45:28 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87NUUUUUUU Selina-Chan Doin be a Spoiler :(

tinystarkitten on October 29, 2007, 9:18:11 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenShe should join the village hidden in the stars xD

AnimeAngel87 on October 29, 2007, 10:01:08 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD

Konohasdarkshadow on October 27, 2007, 2:05:52 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowshe should join akatsuki...or else she will be with the orochi-gayman-jackson...and at least she wont get molested in the akatsuki base

AnimeAngel87 on October 28, 2007, 9:01:15 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice<3

Nekogal411 on October 27, 2007, 1:40:40 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ SWEET CHAPPIE! >W< she should join the sound village, dani should secretly join the akatsuki and then...THEY HAVE A BIG MATCH!

AnimeAngel87 on October 28, 2007, 9:01:04 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD ur stupid lol jk<3

Nekogal411 on October 28, 2007, 11:23:58 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411nya...