Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Who Will She Choose?

The Leaf Villages Ninja and Ninja's from other Villages must stop Orochimaru before He Rules Konoha and turn all Ninja into His Sound Village Slaves!!!!
(Featuring People's O.C's)

Chapter 15 - Who Will She Choose?

Chapter 15 - Who Will She Choose?
Note: Last Chappie!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selina sighed and escorted them to the Leaf Village gate. I'm sorry Akane but it's Lady Hokage's choice."

Just then a group of people in black trench coats and red clouds decorated on them stopped them in their tracks. Then a group of Ninja with Music notes on their headbands stopped them aswell.

"Not to ruin your Journey but we have to hear Akane's decision. Is she going to Join the Akatsuki or is she going to be a sound Village Ninja." asked Itachi Uchiha.

"She's Not going to join any of y-" Kiba said but was stopped by Akane.

She heavily sighed and stood up

"I'm sorry guys but since it's my decision I have to join..." she said

"Well Akane?" asked Rock Lee. "Who are you choosing?"

"I have to join...Orochimaru." she said disappointingly

"What?!" yelled Lady Hokage. "Akane you have to jo-"

"Hush Tsunade." said Orochimaru. "Obviously she wants to join the big dogs instead. You can't make her change her mind now. Like you said before. A Deal's a Deal. You sealed the deal remember?"

Just then, Kiba and Nara had the smae flashback:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-What was that?" asked Hinata.

They heard it again and paused. They all got in their fighting stances and snuck behind Ichi-Raku Ramen Shop

"Yes I have sealed the deal." said a voice. "Akane is now yours. You may do what you wish with her."

The other voice chuckled and they let out a really heavy sigh.

"Now, all I need is Sasuke Uchiha, and the Sound Village will be unstoppable! An Uchiha and a Hyuga. I hit the jackpot."

Nara loudly gasp and the two talking men swiftly look over at the kids. When they went over their to observe, the kids swiftly ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But why Akane?" asked Naruto. "Why slither-puss?"

"Because Naruto, as much as the Akatsuki offers me back-up whenever I need it. Orochimaru offers me power. Which I want. And I want revenge now. So I must help him conquor the Leaf Village." explained Akane.

"Wait a minute!" yelled Kiba. "You mean, the people we were spying on, were actually Lady Hokage and Orochimaru?!"

"Unfortunatly, yes. I signed a deal with Orochimaru if Akane couldn't get back to the center of the leaf Village by 10:00, he could have her." said explained Lady Hokage.

"And all th-the Jounin kn-knew? D-Dani-Sensei?" asked Nara

Dani-Sensei looked down at the ground inadvertently. "What?" she asked Nara.

"D-Did you kn-know D-Dani-Sensei?" she asked again.

"Yea!" said Kiba. "She knew, because I heard her say to the others, we have to get her back to Konoha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No!" Akane yelled. "It's all a tri-" Sakon cut her off with his hand to her mouth stopping her from completing her sentece.

"Nobody is going to listen to you. You've joined us now. So you are no longer welcom in the leaf village."

"Not just yet." said Dani. It's almost midnight which means if we don't get Akane to lady Hokage in 10 minutes, THEN she won't be welcome in the leaf village.

"Well then," said Sakon. "We'll just have to disctract you so Akane can be all ours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And Nara..." said Kiba. "You knew too?"

This time, Nara looked at the ground with guilt. Her hands behind her back, her legs crossed, and her teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry K-Kiba. I j-just thought that i-it was a s-secret. I'm r-really sorry if I-I hurt y-you." Nara explained

"Hurt me?" he painfully asked. "Hurt me. You think I'm not hurt now?! Am I the only one who didn't know about this?!"

"Techically yes." said Neji. "We had a meeting when you were at the bathroom. We thought you were here but you weren't. And I knew you weren't here because I used my Byakugan. You had the only abbsence. But I failed to tell Lady Hokage, so she failed to tell you. And she specifally said she was not going to repeat it a second time."

"Yes boy." said Orochimaru. "So before you get explodey let us just run through this one more time. Everyone knew about the deal except you."

Kiba got fustrated. He watched as Orochimaru and the Sound Ninja four took Akane to the Leaf Village gate. They disappeared into the fog. Never to see Akane return again. EVER again.

"Wait!" yelled Sasuke.

Orochimaru and the others turned around to see what Sasuke wanted.

"This curse mark is beginning to bug me. And I want to kill Itachi. So I want to join you to Snake-Eyes." said Sasuke.

"Well then come on. Tsunade, this will be interesting. I now have Byakugan. not to mention going to be strnger than any Hyuuga blood relative, and an Uchiha with powerful Sharingan. This will be the most successful conqour of the leaf village."

And just like that, Akane, Sasuke, Orochimaru, and the others disappeared into the misty blue fog of the leaf Village gate, leaving past, and present memories about the leaf village, behind.

"They're just gone." said Iruka. "Not even saying goodbye. Just, leaving."

It was dead silence, and everyone was speechless

----------------------------------------
1 yr later!
----------------------------------------
Everything was peaceful and calm. Everyone gathered into a nice pink rosed Garden for the wedding of Iruka Umino, and Danielle Hatake.

Nara was sitting next to Kiba in a light blue ruffle dress, with silver arm gloves, and white shoes. She had the wedding flier in her hand. Everything was silenced because after the groom came out, it was time for the Bride to come. Dani had on a long white dress with red rose pedals in the front. Iruka took off her bridal face thing.

After the minster finished, it was time for them to make their wedding vows. First up was Iruka.

"Danielle Hatake," he began. "The first time I layed eyes on your beautifal face, I knew in your eyes I can see us together. When we were little kids with a team with Becci. And...she'd make fun of me for it. Then pour water down my pants. But still. I still heart you. I mean love you.

Dani smiled and then it was her turn.

"Iruka, even though that was a cheesy speech, i love you too. Even when Becci pured water down your pants. When I saw that fuzzy brown pony-tail i thought it was adorable. And I hearted the way you smiled. And when your hair is down. And when you naked. So I Love you."

"Now," said the minister. "Iruka Umino, do you take Danielle Hatake to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." answered Iruka

"And Danielle Hatake, do you take Iruka Umino to be your lawfully wedded husband?" asked the Minister

"I do." answered Dani.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Iruka leaned into a passionate kiss for about a minute. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Iruka carried Dani to the "Just Married" limo and they were on their honeymoon.

Orochimaru and Akane saw Dani and Iruka watching the sunset at bay.

"Danielle actually got married?" asked Orochimaru. "Well I say, let's go give them a little parting gift. Eh Akane?"

"Yea." agreed Akane. "Let's give them a gift to remember.

Akane and Orochimaru jumped off a buliding, and it was on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Last Chapter! Now I need All ur Shippuden infer!!!! GIVE IT TO MEH NOWW!!!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 6, 2007, 12:21:36 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMFG JOO MUST WRITE TEH SHIPPUUDEN SOOOON!!!!!!!!! XD and you'll have to make something up to get Kishima and her team out of the villiage since I want my new OC and her team instead.... umm.... OO!!! I GOTS AN IDEA!!!! u can say that they transfered to the san villiage to help Kazekage Gaara! ^_^ PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!

This story PWNZORZ!!! >W<

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 12:50:34 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87O....kay? YEYEY I LIKE THAT IDEA THEN ISHI-CHAN ACOME AND ALL THAT AND BLAH BKAH WOOT GOOD IEA WFHSERILHGERHGIL!!!!

Thank j00

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 6, 2007, 1:46:34 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968XD

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 1:47:59 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD

Nekogal411 on November 5, 2007, 9:49:37 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ Sweet chappie! 8D Thank you so much for writeing the wedding part! can't wait to see the shippuden!!

>w< you pwn..

AnimeAngel87 on November 5, 2007, 11:18:44 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks! Like I said b4 it was fun writing the wedding

>w< hank u 4 letting me pwn
XD

Konohasdarkshadow on November 5, 2007, 8:43:49 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowyou have mine...AND THIS IS A GREAT CHAP!!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 5, 2007, 11:18:00 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks Jamal^^

ladychaos on November 5, 2007, 6:17:30 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosthat's an awesome final chapter
 
i like the ending where Dani and Iruka get married and also that little cliffhanger

AnimeAngel87 on November 5, 2007, 11:17:30 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thank you!

It was fun writing the wedding