Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Year

The Shippuden Sequal to "Naruto: The Final Countdown"
http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47893.html

Theme Song For Chaps 1-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xWMZmSlOk
Theme Song For Chaps 10-End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-DyM7BFKY

Chapter 1 - A New Year

Chapter 1 - A New Year
Disclaimer: I didnt Make Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a new year. It was a crisp, cold, normal Autumn day. Everything was so peaceful. Two Years ago, Akane hyuga and Sasuke Uchiha, joined the Hidden Sound Village. One year Ago, Danielle Hatake -Now known as Danielle Umino- and Iruka Umnio got married. That was the day the Honeymooners went on their Honeymoon. So let us continue at that part of the story.

Orochimaru and Akane saw Dani and Iruka watching the sunset at bay.

"Danielle actually got married?" asked Orochimaru. "Well I say, let's go give them a little parting gift. Eh Akane?"

"Yea." agreed Akane. "Let's give them a gift to remember.

Akane and Orochimaru jumped off a buliding, and it was on.

Akane and Dani stood face to face. They eyeballed each other. Orochimaru stood behind Akane smirking. he thought that he was her best creation.

"Akane?" asked Dani. "What are you? What have you become? Your like an re-incarnation of Orochimaru. What happened to you?"

Akane evily smirked at Dani's remark and squeezed her arm to let the chakra flow. It looked like as iof she was about to do chidori. Btu she wasn't. When she was finished, she looked up at dani dillisionally.

"Power. it's got the best of me. Orochimaru gives me illimitable power. And since I have this power, I will get revenge. I will get revenge of Tsunade for betting be, and the Leaf Village. Starting with you Danielle Hatake.

Akane kicked Dani into the water. As Dani came out of the ocean, she was soaking wet. When she got up, she ripped off her wedding dress. Under it, was a red and black robe. She took her headband out and put it on. She slowly walked up to Akane face-to-face and bent down to her height. She pointed to the headband symbol

"You see this?" Dani asked Akane peebly. "This is your original village. This is wheer you are from Akane. Not the Hidden Sound Village with orochimaru and his sound Ninja slaves. You belong to us. I'm going to ask Lady Hokage to request that you come back to the Leaf Village

Akane looked at Dani inadvertently. Then she made this statement. As she spoke, Orochimaru chuckled. He thought since he had a Hyuga and an Uchiha, we was the most poweeful person in the world.

"No." began Akane. "Tsunade bet me to Orochimaru. knowing that she never wins anything. She bet me. And I wasn't even aware of this. Nobody filled me in on this. So I was sorrowly standing there. With no dignity. Or confidence. She betted me and think I'm going to come back that easily? I don't think so. If I felt sorry and didn't want any power, I would have came back. But I don't. She doesn't offer me power, or anything. I was an outsider. No one repsected me."

"Now that my friend, is a lie." said Dani, "You were respected and you know you were! Why don't you just come bac to the Leaf Village? Orochimaru is using you. All he wants is your power! All he's going to go is take your Byakugan and throw you to the curb."

"Your just mad!" yelled Akane. "Ypu just mad because I have power and you don't! Don;t try and take your fustration on me because I am not taking it. So just shut up and fight."

Dani and Akane got into their fighting stances and fought. While Orochimaru was admiring his star pupil he heard chirping and static comming from a tree. When snuck over there to the tree. As he popped his head from a side of the tree, he noticed it was Iruka. He was talking to someone on a walkie-talkie. Orochimaru eavesdropped for about Ten minutes and then took action. He sprung from out of the tree. He took the walkie-talkie and threw it into the ocean.

"Wha-!" yelled Iruka. "What are you doing? I was trying to fix something!:

"Don't play dumb with me boy." said Orochimaru. "I know what you were doing. diid you forget I'm a legendary Sannin. And your former Sensei. I tought you this boy! I know my moves when I see it."

Iruka threw a smoke bomb. As soon as the thick purple cloud lifted up, Orochimaru noticed that Iruka was gone. He saw him run over to Dani delivering a message to her. Orochimaru ran over to them and stopped Dani and Akane from fighting. Iruka threw another smoke bomb, grabbed Dani, then disappeared.

"Cowardess." said Orochimaru. "Simply cowardess. They must've figured out I was their former sensei so I know all their weaknesses. And since I'm a legendary Sannin, they know what I'm capable of. Let's go Akane."

Akane and Orochimaru poofed back to the Hidden Sound Village.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Konohagakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba and Nara were sitting on a bench. Nara was snuggled up laying on Kiba with his fuzzy coat covering her. Kiba was mad and sad at the same time. So he told Nara what was on his mind.

"You know what I was thinking?" Kiba asked Nara.

"W-What." Nara asked back.

"Akane. When she left. She didn't even say goodbye. She just left. Blank. Nothing left behind. No wave. Nothing." he explained

"I kn-know what y-you mean." said Nara. "Sh-she was s-so k-ind at o-one point. N-now, ever since she's j-joined Oroch-chimaru, she's been t-terryfying. I-it was s-so sad s-seeing her l-leave."

Kiba stroked Nara's hand and smiled. he thought, she actually understands me. I'm not the only person hurt. She's hurt with me. It's like, she feels what I'm feeling.

Nara extended her hand and caught a yellow crisp leaf. When it entered her hand, she squashed it into bits and peices.

"Why Me?" she thought. "A demon. Arctic demon. Inside me. Why me? Nara Namida. Why no one else in Yukigakure. What's with me. Why my body. Why? Why so many tails. Why so cold. Why no support. Why nothing. Why?"

"What's wrong?" asked Kiba.

"Oh, nothing." said Nara

"Are you sure?" asked Kiba again.

"Yea," Nara answered. "Nothing important."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Otogakure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakon and the other were creating a plan to invade the Leaf Village. When Orochimaru and Akane came back, they explained the plan to them. it mostly involed Akane and Sasuke since they were the only people who were origanlly dedicated to the Leaf Village.

"Okay so here's what the plan was." began Sakon. "Akane and Sasuke are going to go back to the Leaf Village and pretend they want to come back."

"Wait." interuppted Akane. "I don't like this plan already. That's deciving. she's going to seal a deal and brake it, I can die like that."

"Who cares about that damn crap?" asked Sasuke. "We're in the Sound Village. That's what we do. So stop being a damn sour-puss and get your head into the game!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, The End of this Chapter. I had fun writing this. It's still the same words with a little bit moer. I accidently deletd it and press "A". that sucked and I was so pished off. So I decided to get over it and do it again. I hope you like it! Enjoy!!!

Next Chapter: ~Since Im Grounded IDK

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on November 10, 2007, 8:38:25 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenSweet!
But man, Iruka and Dani had their honeymoon CRASHED. That really sucks. A lot. Poor kids. Dx

AnimeAngel87 on November 10, 2007, 11:56:54 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:(

Thankies 4 reviewing

Kouni46892742 on November 10, 2007, 2:46:07 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742And now to bug you since you missed the deadline...JK!!

Kouni46892742 on November 10, 2007, 5:21:03 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742But really, update soon!

AnimeAngel87 on November 10, 2007, 7:15:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Im Grounded I cant

:(

Kouni46892742 on November 11, 2007, 8:23:36 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Poor you...
 
Tell me the second you're not grounded!

Nekogal411 on November 6, 2007, 7:45:45 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ Sweet chappie!

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 8:03:19 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thank you Dani-Chan

Kouni46892742 on November 6, 2007, 6:18:09 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Awesome!!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 6:33:12 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks^^

ladychaos on November 6, 2007, 6:06:17 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome chapter
 
looks like Kiba is starting to fall for Nara

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 6:10:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Thanks ^_^

Yea I Know How Much Nara-Chan ♥'s Kiba so i did this fer her

ladychaos on November 6, 2007, 6:14:50 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosit was sweet of you to do that, she'll be thrilled when she reads it^^

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 6:33:31 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I hope^^

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 6, 2007, 6:05:13 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968THAT WAS SOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! THAT ROCKED SOOOO MANY SOCKS!!!

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 6:09:52 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87THANK J00 HYPERACTIVE FLUFFY-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!